|Posted: March 19, 2014, 4:08 pm - IP Logged|
"Robie's Automatic Robotic Pick 3 System for Straights"
The System plays from single to single numbers......no doubles or trips.
1. Always play numbers containing at least one or more digits from the last draw.
2. Never play the same short sum as the last draw.
3. Never play last draws digits in the same positions.
4. Robie's Play limit for straight numbers is ...... no more than 288 single straight per draw. Humans allowed to play up to 288 doubles/trips/ as well as singles.
* Humans may play up to 288 straights.... using both Doubles/Trips/ ...and single number straights. Optional *
Humans may play any of their State's P3 games they choose....but only up to 288 straight plays ...per game.
Because Robie is rich.....and most humans are not..... humans are allowed form betting money pools amoung themselves ....up to 10 humans per game. LOL
The only real failure .....is the failure to try.
Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much.
Odds never change .....but probability does.