Welcome Guest
You last visited October 24, 2017, 7:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Very Important Pic 5 Information

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mindtab.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5942 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2014, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Now most of you know me...I have been a member here for 4 or 5 years give or take 1....there was something I EXPERIMENTED on many many many years ago with pic 3 and pic 4 ...something that I would bet all of you have already done yourself...and that is POSITIONAL TRACKING....I have been busy CONFIRMING WHAT I FOUND...and I CAN TELL YOU ALL RIGHT NOW....I CAN HIT YOUR PIC 5 IN YOUR STATE IN LESS THAN A YEAR...and in some cases less han 6 months...

DO ALL OF YOU REMEMBER ME ALWAYS TELLING YOU...IF YOU TRY TO OUTSMART RANDOM IT WILL BITE YOU...

well...if you cheat RANDOM ..OR I should say TRY and cheat RANDOM...I can get you down to 27 combinations...I have already done it..and tested it...now the other side of the coin...during testing I WAS BURNED more times than not because I didnt play the entire LOCKING FIELD which is around 250 combinations...now I know what you are thinking...250 combinations OH MY GOD...but the OH MY GOD belongs on the other side where your pic 5 has an average of 350,000 and up...

THIS IS by far and away the most COMPLEX AND TIME CONSUMING run I have ever designed..and I should have already seen it...but when you are preparing to make something to share with the public you should go over EVERYTHING YOU KNOW so you dont leave anything out...and while doing so I discovered what I was tinkering with years and years ago and it hit me...I bet that will work for pic 5 also...

NOW for all of you that do know me...you know I dont lie...I always tell the truth..I have always TRIED TO HELP all of you get back some of your money that I KNOW YOU ARE LOSING anyway...if it wasnt for that code I use...it would never work...to many known and unknown variables to deal with...but that code I use will cut through that and give you a numerical lock and thats a FACT...

NOW I AM SURE many of you are wondering why I am telling you all of this right now...its simple...that pic 5 run like I SAID is so COMPLEX AND TIME CONSUMING it will require a DVD just for that one game alone...I know their will be some doubters on here...there always are...but I would HIGHLY suggest you re-examine my work here and make you own decision on the validity of this  claim....so there will be a 2 DVD set instead of one...I cant get all the information on pic 3 and pic 4..and my code...and how to code all those runs and the pic 5 to, on one DVD..so there will have to be 2..but dont fear..even though I know the information I am about to release is very valuable..I AM NOT A THIEF OR A LIAR EITHER....BESIDES...I have already shown one run  of it before...WISCONSINS PIC 5...but that was a different type of coded run...many more combinations...with what I already know about how number fields work and some fresh insight..I was able to shorten the field...think about that a sec...if RANDOM doesnt BITE you...to be able to hit your pic 5 using 27 combinations in less than a year or less than 6 months...!!!!!

I dont think it would be to wise to think I am trying to pull a fast one...I think most of you already know just what I am capable of doing with all those numbers!!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
    Member #150370
    December 20, 2013
    451 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2014, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

How much. I play va cash 5. 1/34

Where can I buy

pwoolfolk's avatar - hi
      Midwest
      United States
      Member #114672
      August 5, 2011
      121 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2014, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your success.  Thanks for sharing.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
        Pharr, Texas
        United States
        Member #107
        August 23, 2001
        447 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2014, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Now most of you know me...I have been a member here for 4 or 5 years give or take 1....there was something I EXPERIMENTED on many many many years ago with pic 3 and pic 4 ...something that I would bet all of you have already done yourself...and that is POSITIONAL TRACKING....I have been busy CONFIRMING WHAT I FOUND...and I CAN TELL YOU ALL RIGHT NOW....I CAN HIT YOUR PIC 5 IN YOUR STATE IN LESS THAN A YEAR...and in some cases less han 6 months...

DO ALL OF YOU REMEMBER ME ALWAYS TELLING YOU...IF YOU TRY TO OUTSMART RANDOM IT WILL BITE YOU...

well...if you cheat RANDOM ..OR I should say TRY and cheat RANDOM...I can get you down to 27 combinations...I have already done it..and tested it...now the other side of the coin...during testing I WAS BURNED more times than not because I didnt play the entire LOCKING FIELD which is around 250 combinations...now I know what you are thinking...250 combinations OH MY GOD...but the OH MY GOD belongs on the other side where your pic 5 has an average of 350,000 and up...

THIS IS by far and away the most COMPLEX AND TIME CONSUMING run I have ever designed..and I should have already seen it...but when you are preparing to make something to share with the public you should go over EVERYTHING YOU KNOW so you dont leave anything out...and while doing so I discovered what I was tinkering with years and years ago and it hit me...I bet that will work for pic 5 also...

NOW for all of you that do know me...you know I dont lie...I always tell the truth..I have always TRIED TO HELP all of you get back some of your money that I KNOW YOU ARE LOSING anyway...if it wasnt for that code I use...it would never work...to many known and unknown variables to deal with...but that code I use will cut through that and give you a numerical lock and thats a FACT...

NOW I AM SURE many of you are wondering why I am telling you all of this right now...its simple...that pic 5 run like I SAID is so COMPLEX AND TIME CONSUMING it will require a DVD just for that one game alone...I know their will be some doubters on here...there always are...but I would HIGHLY suggest you re-examine my work here and make you own decision on the validity of this  claim....so there will be a 2 DVD set instead of one...I cant get all the information on pic 3 and pic 4..and my code...and how to code all those runs and the pic 5 to, on one DVD..so there will have to be 2..but dont fear..even though I know the information I am about to release is very valuable..I AM NOT A THIEF OR A LIAR EITHER....BESIDES...I have already shown one run  of it before...WISCONSINS PIC 5...but that was a different type of coded run...many more combinations...with what I already know about how number fields work and some fresh insight..I was able to shorten the field...think about that a sec...if RANDOM doesnt BITE you...to be able to hit your pic 5 using 27 combinations in less than a year or less than 6 months...!!!!!

I dont think it would be to wise to think I am trying to pull a fast one...I think most of you already know just what I am capable of doing with all those numbers!!!!!!!

COUNT ME IN. THANKS. AL.Group Hug

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19967 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I'll be waiting whenever your ready Thumbs Up

Patriot

needinghelp's avatar - voodoo

United States
            Member #148261
            October 27, 2013
            7319 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2014, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Count me in!!  I would take one off your hands.  I could use the help.  I have  tired everything with no success.

mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5942 Posts
              Posted: March 21, 2014, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I want to tell you all something...and this is very IMPORTANT...I am not RELATED TO TODD in anyway...he is not my cousin...my uncle...my brother-in-law...a long lost cousin..my brother...no inlaw of any kind...NOT EVEN MY NEPHEW TWICE REMOVED...HAHAHA....BUT I am telling all of you right now...you are going to have to upgrade your membership to PLATINUM...there is NO GETTING AWAY FROM THAT...Todds massive data base here IS GOING TO BE YOUR LIFE SAVER...IT CONTAINS ALL THE data THAT you will need and have to use TO MAKE THOSE RUNS...and when it comes to those COMPLEX PIC 5 RUNS...if you dont have that PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP..then you are going to be lost and will not be able to make the run because...that pic 5 run ALONE IS SO COMPLEX AND IN SOME cases so long you will have to time travel through the HISTORICAL DATA FOR YEARS in some cases...and all that data is right here in ONE SITE...

NOW you can say I am just trying to advertise for TODD HERE but I am telling you the truth...ALL OF YOU KNOW...I use the past history to make all my runs with my code...some time frames are short and some are much longer...AND IT WILL ONLY TAKE JUST A FEW CLICKS OF THE MOUSE TO PULL UP THE DATA THAT YOU WILL NEED...THAT YOU WILL NEED....I SAY AGAIN....THAT YOU WILL NEED...

SO..IF YOU ARE NOT A platinum member...you are going to have to upgrade....there is no getting around it...NOW I dont care what you have written down on paper or on a computer files...but if you need to pull up say the digit 5 in the 3rd position or something like that...all you have to do is type it in click positional search select a time frame a BAM...just a matter of seconds you have what you need...

LIKE I SAID...I am not advertising for TODD eventhough this site is the best LOTTERY SITE ON THE NET....you will need that PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP...that is a given...so...tell all your friends that they are going to need to do that ...and I would remind all of you...I dont post bogus information on here...never have ...never will...and this is something you have to do...there is no getting around it....that is EXACTLY WHY I have remained a member here since I found this site...all the DATA I NEED IS RIGHT HERE...I CAN GO TO ANY STATE and pull up any game...and make any run...and in order for you to take advantage of that INFORMATION I AM ABOUT TO RELEASE...you have to upgrade your membership and every person you tell that joins this site will have to do the same thing...or YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE THOSE RUNS...PERIOD...YOU HAVE TO HAVE THAT HISTORICAL DATA TO FIND THE FUTURE...HEH..ITS ONLY 7.95 A MONTH...I BET YOU WASTE THAT MUCH MONEY ON ONE DRAW EVERYDAY...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Sc
                United States
                Member #153679
                March 22, 2014
                2507 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2014, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Count me in as well!  I joined this site recently.  I have been a longtime lurker here, but when you hit a lot of predictions for my state, I just had to join to thank you!  I look forward to winning the Pick 5 with your help!

mindtab's avatar - lotteryp avatar.jpg
                  California
                  United States
                  Member #26499
                  November 18, 2005
                  81 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2014, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Just one bit I have to say.  It doesn't matter what program you have, or discoveries.  The numbers will align as they may.  As they are random, they are also predictable.  The only 'drawback' is,  they align as the seasons do---- sometimes everything is almost perfect if you catch it, and sometimes you may have to wait years before they align again; the filters, the positions, everything.  So, it doesn't matter what anyone promises, or may see, the numbers spin and when they want to align, like horoscope signs on the sky, they do.  You don't have to understand what I have said, nor need response, just one bit I had to say--- for no one can promise numbers, not a day, not a year, nor ever, ....but catch them if you may, when most favorable, that is a good promise.

mississippi
                    United States
                    Member #34478
                    March 3, 2006
                    5942 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2014, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

HOROSCOPES...ALIGNING numbers with the seasons....I think I Will pass on that one..hahaha...I dont use the STARS or some lady with BRIGHT PINK HAIR using a CRYSTAL BALL either...

AND since RANDOM IS NOT MATH...and you cant use MATH TO SOLVE IT...I will stick to what I KNOW AND CONTINUE to use RANDOM AGAINST ITSELF...

by the way...that works VERY WELL IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF!!!!!!

mindtab's avatar - lotteryp avatar.jpg
                      California
                      United States
                      Member #26499
                      November 18, 2005
                      81 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2014, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

it was a matter of say-so ----'as the seasons align'.  No meant literally.