Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Malaysia Air Captain D.O.B for Analysis

Topic closed. 73 replies. Last post 2 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4577 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2014, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks For The Update Eddessa Thumbs Up

"Eddy, I remember you telling me that you believe that the plane (370) is parked somewhereand the passengers are being held for ransom......"

Maybe, just Maybe you were RIGHT !!!
Flight 370 Passenger Philip Wood Allegedly Sends Message from U.S. Military Base in Indian Ocean

?????
Stranger Things Have Happened & Will Happen Again !!!
EddessaKnight

Page 2 of 2
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #126396
    April 8, 2012
    402 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2014, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

"Eddy, I remember you telling me that you believe that the plane (370) is parked somewhereand the passengers are being held for ransom......"

Maybe, just Maybe you were RIGHT !!!
    Flight 370 Passenger Philip Wood Allegedly Sends Message from U.S. Military Base in Indian Ocean

?????
    Stranger Things Have Happened & Will Happen Again !!!
    EddessaKnight

Page 2 of 2

I kinda feel the same thing.. Also I feel that its almost for some purpos,e I dont know who , trying to convice media that plane is in the Indian ocean to take attention away. I have a feeling that people still alive, or may be I want them to be alive so much so I have this feeling.. Sometimes my intuion confuse me, my left brain always confuse me too..:-) Smile

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6446 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Agreed. The story is far from over. The statement made and its preceeded text msg to the families was eerily odd. Made under duress? Name a place where they "could" be.... Diversion tactic. My intuition wants to work through this one...Could they still  be alive ?

This is not the end of the airline industry and water issues this year. More will follow.

LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4577 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2014, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Agreed. The story is far from over. The statement made and its preceeded text msg to the families was eerily odd. Made under duress? Name a place where they "could" be.... Diversion tactic. My intuition wants to work through this one...Could they still  be alive ?

This is not the end of the airline industry and water issues this year. More will follow.

Thanks again LuckyShoes,

It may prove that your intuition is moer on target then all that expesnive scaninng with radar & sonar.

There is a story about a man L@@KING for his missing keys without any success, a neighbor inquires where did you last see the keys last & replies by the car outside; then the neighbor asks why are you searching in your house and the man replies "because i have light in here."

In Vegas this diversion is called misdirection

All that public money spent for what, a show?

I repeat, we would do better if a large reward is offered instead, any large covert operation would require a large number of people, & $$$ reward shure to losen up some tight lips (as most police departments will attest to) Wink

FORTUNA

EddessaKnight

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          41864 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2014, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Thanks again LuckyShoes,

It may prove that your intuition is moer on target then all that expesnive scaninng with radar & sonar.

There is a story about a man L@@KING for his missing keys without any success, a neighbor inquires where did you last see the keys last & replies by the car outside; then the neighbor asks why are you searching in your house and the man replies "because i have light in here."

In Vegas this diversion is called misdirection

All that public money spent for what, a show?

I repeat, we would do better if a large reward is offered instead, any large covert operation would require a large number of people, & $$$ reward shure to losen up some tight lips (as most police departments will attest to) Wink

FORTUNA

EddessaKnight

Exactly, good thread!

HyperBe Happy.

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4577 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2014, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

SEMPER FIDELIS !

& Happy Easter Blessings

FORTUNA
            EDDESSAKNIGHT Patriot

LAS VEGAS
              United States
              Member #47729
              November 22, 2006
              4577 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2014, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I kinda feel the same thing.. Also I feel that its almost for some purpos,e I dont know who , trying to convice media that plane is in the Indian ocean to take attention away. I have a feeling that people still alive, or may be I want them to be alive so much so I have this feeling.. Sometimes my intuion confuse me, my left brain always confuse me too..:-) Smile

`

LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4577 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2014, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

• L@@KING in the wrong place perhaps???
                • May 1st , after all this time, energy, high technology, people's pain & public money wasted - when will a, insider whistle blower come forward to reveal this riddle, wraped in a mystery, inside this disturbing puzzle???

Giving it up, when a lottery bonus size payoff is offered in the mainstream news?

• FORTUNA
                • EddessaKnight
                  LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4577 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2014, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

According to British newspaper account 11 suspected terrorists in Koala Lumpur Al Qaeda link Missing Flight 370

http://www.examiner.com/article/missing-flight-370-al-qaeda-link-explored-as-11-terror-suspects-arrested 

Are we finally making a little progress ???

FORTUNA
                  EddessaKnight

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #79502
                    September 2, 2009
                    6446 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2014, 5:01 am - IP Logged

I cant help thinking that plane is sitting in or around Pakistan...Does the US  gov know?  Of course they do.

11 suspected terrorists?.... no surprise here. That number is potent.

Virgo Moon today...reorganizing/re-thinking/problem solving. Order out of confusion. Are we noticing smaller parts that make up a greater whole?

Maybe things are unraveling.  Some1 knows.

Kudos to Eddessaknight for this thread.....food for thought !

LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47729
                      November 22, 2006
                      4577 Posts
                      Posted: May 11, 2014, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I cant help thinking that plane is sitting in or around Pakistan...Does the US  gov know?  Of course they do.

11 suspected terrorists?.... no surprise here. That number is potent.

Virgo Moon today...reorganizing/re-thinking/problem solving. Order out of confusion. Are we noticing smaller parts that make up a greater whole?

Maybe things are unraveling.  Some1 knows.

Kudos to Eddessaknight for this thread.....food for thought !

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all where it applies :-)

Hey luckyshoes, I do get a kick out of champagne & your intuitive downloads

As a Vigo Moon I encourage all to consider Hoare's Law of Large Problems, which says that inside every large problem is a small problem scrambling to get out. Be alert for the possibility that minor adjustments will work better than epic struggles with numerics.
                      Stay Tuned as this non sequitar cause & event is far from over...
                      To all who follow the golden grain
                      & to those who threw to the wind like rain ~Khayyam
                      FORTUNA
                      Vox Clamantis in Deserto Nevado
                      (Voice crying in the Nevada desert). 
                      EddessaKnight
                        LAS VEGAS
                        United States
                        Member #47729
                        November 22, 2006
                        4577 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2014, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all where it applies :-)

Hey luckyshoes, I do get a kick out of champagne & your intuitive downloads

As a Vigo Moon I encourage all to consider Hoare's Law of Large Problems, which says that inside every large problem is a small problem scrambling to get out. Be alert for the possibility that minor adjustments will work better than epic struggles with numerics.
                        Stay Tuned as this non sequitar cause & event is far from over...
                        To all who follow the golden grain
                        & to those who threw to the wind like rain ~Khayyam
                        FORTUNA
                        EddessaKnight
                        Malaysian officials say they will disclose their secrets

The longer the revelation takes to uncover the mystery, the sooner it will happen.... Wink

FORTUNA
                        EddessaKnight
                          LAS VEGAS
                          United States
                          Member #47729
                          November 22, 2006
                          4577 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2014, 4:28 pm - IP Logged
                          Malaysian officials say they will disclose their secrets

The longer the revelation takes to uncover the mystery, the sooner it will happen.... Wink

FORTUNA
                          EddessaKnight

Ostensible Satellite 'Handshakes': New Data on Missing Jet Released

2 months later with no tangible evidence, the L@@KING for the MH370 missing jet dance continues - now into virtual bottom less sea of mis-direction

EddessaKnight

KUALA LUMPUR — Malaysia's government and British satellite firm Inmarsat on Tuesday released the data used to determine the path of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, responding to mounting calls from passengers' relatives for greater transparency.

The data from satellite communications with the plane, which runs to 47 pages in a report prepared by Inmarsat, features hourly "handshakes" - or network log-on confirmations - after the aircraft disappeared from civilian radar screens on March 8.

Families of passengers are hoping that opening up the data to analysis by a wider range of experts can help verify the plane's last location, nearly three months after the Boeing 777 with 239 passengers and crew disappeared.

Flight 370 search enters new phase

TODAY
                          Paste HTML to embed video:

The data's release had become a rallying cry for many of the families, who have accused the Malaysian government of holding back information.

"When we first asked for the data it was more than two months ago. I never dreamed it would be such an obstacle to overcome," Sarah Bajc, the American partner of a passenger, told Reuters from Beijing.

Based on Inmarsat's and other investigators' analysis of the data, the aircraft is believed to have gone down in the Indian Ocean, off western Australia.

Malaysian investigators suspect someone shut off MH370's data links making the plane impossible to track, but investigators have so far turned up nothing suspicious about the crew or passengers.

In the hours after the aircraft disappeared, an Inmarsat satellite picked up a handful of handshake "pings", indicating the plane continued flying for hours after leaving radar and helping narrow the search to an area of the Indian Ocean.

Flight 370 tapes released

TODAY

The dense technical data released on Tuesday details satellite communications from before MH370's take-off on a Saturday morning at 12:41 a.m. local time (1641 GMT) to a final, "partial handshake" transmitted by the plane at 8:19 a.m. (0019 GMT). The data includes a final transmission from the plane 8 seconds later, after which there was no further response.

The data also featured two "telephony calls" initiated from the ground at 1839 GMT and 2313 GMT that went unanswered by the plane.

Malaysian officials were not immediately available to answer questions on the data.

— Reuters

• Satellite 'Handshakes': Data on Missing Jet Released
                            LAS VEGAS
                            United States
                            Member #47729
                            November 22, 2006
                            4577 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2014, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Ostensible Satellite 'Handshakes': New Data on Missing Jet Released

2 months later with no tangible evidence, the L@@KING for the MH370 missing jet dance continues - now into virtual bottom less sea of mis-direction

EddessaKnight

KUALA LUMPUR — Malaysia's government and British satellite firm Inmarsat on Tuesday released the data used to determine the path of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, responding to mounting calls from passengers' relatives for greater transparency.

The data from satellite communications with the plane, which runs to 47 pages in a report prepared by Inmarsat, features hourly "handshakes" - or network log-on confirmations - after the aircraft disappeared from civilian radar screens on March 8.

Families of passengers are hoping that opening up the data to analysis by a wider range of experts can help verify the plane's last location, nearly three months after the Boeing 777 with 239 passengers and crew disappeared.

Flight 370 search enters new phase

TODAY

The data's release had become a rallying cry for many of the families, who have accused the Malaysian government of holding back information.

"When we first asked for the data it was more than two months ago. I never dreamed it would be such an obstacle to overcome," Sarah Bajc, the American partner of a passenger, told Reuters from Beijing.

Based on Inmarsat's and other investigators' analysis of the data, the aircraft is believed to have gone down in the Indian Ocean, off western Australia.

Malaysian investigators suspect someone shut off MH370's data links making the plane impossible to track, but investigators have so far turned up nothing suspicious about the crew or passengers.

In the hours after the aircraft disappeared, an Inmarsat satellite picked up a handful of handshake "pings", indicating the plane continued flying for hours after leaving radar and helping narrow the search to an area of the Indian Ocean.

Flight 370 tapes released

TODAY

The dense technical data released on Tuesday details satellite communications from before MH370's take-off on a Saturday morning at 12:41 a.m. local time (1641 GMT) to a final, "partial handshake" transmitted by the plane at 8:19 a.m. (0019 GMT). The data includes a final transmission from the plane 8 seconds later, after which there was no further response.

The data also featured two "telephony calls" initiated from the ground at 1839 GMT and 2313 GMT that went unanswered by the plane.

Malaysian officials were not immediately available to answer questions on the data.

— Reuters

• Satellite 'Handshakes': Data on Missing Jet Released
                            CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Investigators searching for the missing Malaysian jet have concluded an area where acoustic signals were detected is not the final resting place of the plane after an unmanned submersible found no trace of it, the search coordinator said Thursday.
                            — Investigators searching for the missing Malaysian jet have concluded an area where acoustic signals were detected is not the final resting place of the plane after an unmanned submersible found no trace of it, the search coordinator said Thursday.

DATELINE: Canberra, AU- May 28th UPDATE

Where will it end???

EddessaKnight

DATELINE: Canberra, AU- May 29th UPDATE

Where will it end???

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
                              United States
                              Member #47729
                              November 22, 2006
                              4577 Posts
                              Posted: June 18, 2014, 7:50 pm - IP Logged
                              CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Investigators searching for the missing Malaysian jet have concluded an area where acoustic signals were detected is not the final resting place of the plane after an unmanned submersible found no trace of it, the search coordinator said Thursday.
                              — Investigators searching for the missing Malaysian jet have concluded an area where acoustic signals were detected is not the final resting place of the plane after an unmanned submersible found no trace of it, the search coordinator said Thursday.

DATELINE: Canberra, AU- May 28th UPDATE

Where will it end???

EddessaKnight

DATELINE: Canberra, AU- May 29th UPDATE

Where will it end???

EddessaKnight

NBC NEWS UPDATE: independent-group-says-it-knows-missing-jets-location/

For the rest of, but not end of, the story:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1304804/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-independent-group-says-it-knows-missing-jets-location/

FORTUNA

Eddessa_Knight