Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winslips / Pick 3 sniper

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 3 years ago by good karma.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
good karma's avatar - chi
Scottsdale, Arizona
United States
Member #119424
November 23, 2011
54 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2014, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi, 

Does anyone have any information or comments about Winslips or Pick 3 Sniper ?

I realize nothing is the Holy Grail,  however, it sounds like one or both of them might be a valuable tool to use ?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Good Karma

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2014, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

have you try to search Smash

Let it Snow Snowman

Scottsdale, Arizona
      United States
      Member #119424
      November 23, 2011
      54 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes I have.  And of course the website always makes them sound good !

What I was wondering is, if anyone has had any personal experience or knew of anyone who has had any personal experience with either of them ?

THanks, 

Good Karma

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19964 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2014, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Yes I have.  And of course the website always makes them sound good !

What I was wondering is, if anyone has had any personal experience or knew of anyone who has had any personal experience with either of them ?

THanks, 

Good Karma

I Think the one is key numbers: you might try LAVERNE MALONEY i think she has something similar Called:
        The One Hundred Twenty Combinations Strategy - Lottery Post Forums

Let it Snow Snowman

Scottsdale, Arizona
          United States
          Member #119424
          November 23, 2011
          54 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2014, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Ok, thank you !

Scottsdale, Arizona
            United States
            Member #119424
            November 23, 2011
            54 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2014, 12:05 am - IP Logged

I am very surprised that I havent gotten more response from my question..   I am very interested in new systems and ideas.   I was expecting a lot of dialog from the people who look to the future for more ideas and new technology.  Kind of like when that geeky guy (Bill Gates) came out with that new thing called Microsoft software.  (Remember ! )    Thats usually how it starts - New Ideas, Thoughts, methods, techniques etc.  Some people here at LP wont l look at anything that is for sale.  I am pretty sure thats how our country and business works today.  There is risk in everything and there are no free lunches !   So, if one doesnt have the anwer or solution to a problem, then one needs to have an open mind and look elseware for a possible solution.     

Good Luck and God bless !

Good Karma

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2014, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Hi, 

Does anyone have any information or comments about Winslips or Pick 3 Sniper ?

I realize nothing is the Holy Grail,  however, it sounds like one or both of them might be a valuable tool to use ?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Good Karma

They both suck Walrus eye goo, especially Loseslips, I mean Winslips.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2014, 1:26 am - IP Logged

I am very surprised that I havent gotten more response from my question..   I am very interested in new systems and ideas.   I was expecting a lot of dialog from the people who look to the future for more ideas and new technology.  Kind of like when that geeky guy (Bill Gates) came out with that new thing called Microsoft software.  (Remember ! )    Thats usually how it starts - New Ideas, Thoughts, methods, techniques etc.  Some people here at LP wont l look at anything that is for sale.  I am pretty sure thats how our country and business works today.  There is risk in everything and there are no free lunches !   So, if one doesnt have the anwer or solution to a problem, then one needs to have an open mind and look elseware for a possible solution.     

Good Karma

I am very surprised that I havent gotten more response from my question..   

That's because most people like to imagine a "Make believe world" to come true. I don't blame them, Humans need reassurance for survival purposes, it's comforting.

Still, we have to get our hands dirty, there's no way out of it. Most don't like it though, oh well.. get over it, only the ones who can measure up, you know, survival of the fittest, .lol

No wussies allowed. Green laugh

NASHVILLE, TENN
                  United States
                  Member #33372
                  February 20, 2006
                  1044 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2014, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Good Karma

Being an old geezer, I know a little about the history of lotto programs. 

None of them work profit wise.  Such programs are nothing but random number generators at best.  Yet people new to lotto, not knowing the history, think they can buy a program that will make money.  After playing for some period of time, they realize the programs are not worth the stamp it took to get them.

So people came here, to LP.  They want to find their own lotto program.  They are not interested in canned programs.  Hence the absence of replies to your post.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    848 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2014, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Good Karma

I remember an episode from the T.V. Series "Touched By An Angel". The Angels show up in this guy's hometown and tell him that he's got nothing to worry about they're going to solve all of his problems and that he is to trust them because: "We're Angels" The guy replied: " Got Any I.D" ?

So there within lies the problem. And if you think that the State or Multistate Lottery Commissions don't monitor this website "Don't Be Fooled" ! You see there's no way for you to prove to the community here exactly who you say you are without showing your I.D.

You could be "THE MAN" or "THE DRAGON LADY" in Ridge's case with the sole purpose of keeping the advantage in your house.

Not being too critical of your request but just telling it like it is !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19964 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2014, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I remember an episode from the T.V. Series "Touched By An Angel". The Angels show up in this guy's hometown and tell him that he's got nothing to worry about they're going to solve all of his problems and that he is to trust them because: "We're Angels" The guy replied: " Got Any I.D" ?

So there within lies the problem. And if you think that the State or Multistate Lottery Commissions don't monitor this website "Don't Be Fooled" ! You see there's no way for you to prove to the community here exactly who you say you are without showing your I.D.

You could be "THE MAN" or "THE DRAGON LADY" in Ridge's case with the sole purpose of keeping the advantage in your house.

Not being too critical of your request but just telling it like it is !

Banana

Let it Snow Snowman

dfmrjj06's avatar - pyramid

United States
                        Member #51221
                        April 1, 2007
                        1 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2014, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

They both suck Walrus eye goo, especially Loseslips, I mean Winslips.

I've had some good Luck with the Site, I actually made my Investment back the Day after with a $290 Win and a Week later for $790, of course you have to tweek and look for various patterns and come up with your own strategry. But the Cluster of numbers that it give you never fail you just have to time them just right, focus on one digit daily and go for it...

D,

Scottsdale, Arizona
                          United States
                          Member #119424
                          November 23, 2011
                          54 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2014, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted to thank all of you who responded !    All of your comments were well taken and I certainly would welcome more.

Good Luck and GOOD KARMA !