Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Arizona Lottery is late again... MICKEY MOUSE OPERATION

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Phoenix, AZ
United States
Member #153949
March 30, 2014
2 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2014, 2:40 am - IP Logged

Once again, as it seems to be a problem that is getting bigger, winning numbers for tody has still NOT been posted (it is 1145PM) as happened last night, too... and many times in the past.

All other western states that have lotteries have posted their winning numbers on time, ARIZONA is late AGAIN.

What we have here s a "Mickey Mouse" lottery operation and one that is trying to be big league but is still "bush league"

Arizona Lottery is a disgrace.

A BUSH LEAGUE OPERATION....

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2014, 4:37 am - IP Logged

Give Senator McCain a call in his mansion up in Sedona.

He'll get right on it.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23275 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2014, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure about "Mickey Mouse", but I would agree with the comments about the AZ Lottery taking too long to post results.  They also are very slow with posting jackpots.  For example, as I type this, the new jackpots for Fantasy 5 and The Pick are STILL not posted.  (Lottery Post has them posted here.)

These days, the posting of winning numbers, prize amounts, and jackpot amounts on the Web site should be the #1 most important way for the lottery to communicate to players.  For some states, they still make their phone and newspaper publishing more important -- and that's a huge mistake.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90535
        April 29, 2010
        11983 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2014, 9:40 am - IP Logged

He'll get right on it.

Senators like to play the lottery in Washington, D.C.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
          United States
          Member #90535
          April 29, 2010
          11983 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2014, 9:48 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure about "Mickey Mouse", but I would agree with the comments about the AZ Lottery taking too long to post results.  They also are very slow with posting jackpots.  For example, as I type this, the new jackpots for Fantasy 5 and The Pick are STILL not posted.  (Lottery Post has them posted here.)

These days, the posting of winning numbers, prize amounts, and jackpot amounts on the Web site should be the #1 most important way for the lottery to communicate to players.  For some states, they still make their phone and newspaper publishing more important -- and that's a huge mistake.

USA LOTTERIES SHOULD QUICK DRAW ALL LOTTERY GAMES.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

sully16's avatar - sharan
            Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40609 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2014, 11:40 am - IP Logged

He'll get right on it.

Like a lightening fast snail ?, lol

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
              Member #34931
              March 9, 2006
              98 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2014, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps contacting the Arizona Lottery Commission executive director will initiate finding "a solution".

http://www.hatch-miller.org/

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2014, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I  agree  with  Todd   and  the  others

There is no reason this day and time for any  lotteries  to  be  late  on  posting  results

Ky. used to have a  problem  with  that , until  Bluegrass  starting  writing them ,  and now they are quite better on not being late , and on getting them up in a reasonable amount of time

I  e-mailed  the  Conn. lottery about their late results not too long ago , but never heard back from them

If  enough  people  drop  them  a  line ,  might  change  things  ,  might  not  ,  but  worth   a   shot

Goteki54's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg
                  Baltimore, MD
                  United States
                  Member #143332
                  May 30, 2013
                  398 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2014, 9:54 am - IP Logged

It should take on average a minute to post the numbers online once they are drawn. Here in Maryland, they have their delays to for some non logical reason. The lotteries doesn't seem to have a delay when it comes to printing tickets and taking the money. That part alway seems to work fine.Big Grin

Following the trends and patterns means following the money!Banana

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                    Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2014, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

It should take on average a minute to post the numbers online once they are drawn. Here in Maryland, they have their delays to for some non logical reason. The lotteries doesn't seem to have a delay when it comes to printing tickets and taking the money. That part alway seems to work fine.Big Grin

Well   said   Goteki    ,    well   said

Yep .... amazing  how  that  part  always  works  fine  isnt  it    Yes Nod

grwurston's avatar - 144
                      Let's Go Rangers!!!
                      bel air maryland
                      United States
                      Member #90251
                      April 24, 2010
                      4879 Posts
                      Posted: March 31, 2014, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Before I got my computer I used to call the Md lottery hot line to get the #'s. There were times it would be many hours before they would update the results, usually on weekends. It was almost like they would forget to do it. Talk about pissing me off...

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: March 31, 2014, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Before I got my computer I used to call the Md lottery hot line to get the #'s. There were times it would be many hours before they would update the results, usually on weekends. It was almost like they would forget to do it. Talk about pissing me off...

Government agencies always seem to attract sloth-like people who cop attitudes when questioned about their incompetence.

There are good Lottery people like Chip Polston and Steve Casebeer (love that name) of the KY Lottery and the VA Lottery people but most (in my experience) are just like regular lazy loafer government payrollers. Especially Tennessee, they're gonna take their time and they don't care what anybody thinks or says about it.