Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Pick Several Practical Tips

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 3 years ago by aux8b.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
United States
Member #148590
November 5, 2013
98 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2014, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

The 1st method: Before Super Lotto numbers in one or two areas, and the average value of the sum of the numbers adjacent to it, on both sides, and values are 35,37.

Two lottery and the average of these three values ??is usually contained in a lottery numbers from the balancing role; this phenomenon in 80 out of 55 times midterm; participate in the average number, generally there will be a period of 2 to 3 ; If a number of the sum of the absolute value of the average; maintain the number sometimes as many as four or five: for example: 07/053 lottery numbers 11,16,19,21,25; calculated according to the average of 16 +19 = 25 ; 11 +25 = 36; 16 +21 = 37.

Three averages covering all five former district number in accordance with this way of thinking to Pick the lock can foresee a number second number; reach 'two birds with one stone' purposes.

to be continued,…..

please you come again….for  the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th methods etc..

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2014, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

The 1st method: Before Super Lotto numbers in one or two areas, and the average value of the sum of the numbers adjacent to it, on both sides, and values are 35,37.

Two lottery and the average of these three values ??is usually contained in a lottery numbers from the balancing role; this phenomenon in 80 out of 55 times midterm; participate in the average number, generally there will be a period of 2 to 3 ; If a number of the sum of the absolute value of the average; maintain the number sometimes as many as four or five: for example: 07/053 lottery numbers 11,16,19,21,25; calculated according to the average of 16 +19 = 25 ; 11 +25 = 36; 16 +21 = 37.

Three averages covering all five former district number in accordance with this way of thinking to Pick the lock can foresee a number second number; reach 'two birds with one stone' purposes.

to be continued,…..

are you speaking chines or C I A?

I have to sign off now, the cops are coming near, and I think they are going to pat me downl

United States
      Member #148590
      November 5, 2013
      98 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2014, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

are you speaking chines or C I A?

I have to sign off now, the cops are coming near, and I think they are going to pat me downl

Do you want me move back to my previous topic?

This is not quite suitable to be placed in the mathematics furum area!

I welcome you also can join to discuss about the funnyand interesting skill too!

I'm a Chinese man, who came from Hong Kong over 20 years, a citizen in USA.

If there is any problem, please just tell me, I can improve and adjust it properly.

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

United States
        Member #148590
        November 5, 2013
        98 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2014, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

The 2nd method: ABC Number

Coupled with the first number and the second number is equal to the third number, mutual between this number and the number to make up, interdependent intimacy can also be interpreted as a mutual brother/sister relationship.

This number is not only reflected in the number and the number of intimacy between the outside is also reflected in the continuity of the period between.

For example, 07/078 and 07/079:

09,12,14,22,23=== 09 +14 = 23

06,09,25,26,31=== 06 +25 = 31

All these examples use the full performance out ABC Pick a very wide range of areas in the front.

Next continue, please come  back to see 3,4,5 some of the method

United States
          Member #148590
          November 5, 2013
          98 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2014, 12:30 am - IP Logged

to be continued,…..

The 3rd method: the tail number and value

This screening tail number of the calculation method and ABC similar, so different places have two points: 
          1st : a random selection method is ABC. 
          2nd:ABC random selection method confined to local numbers, ABC election laws generally all tail tail number, ABC election laws generally all tail tail number, already out of the 80 period means that if you used properly; you have 40 % of the prize was 5 million yuan.

ABC election law by the end of screened numbers up to 20 yards, at least only nine, generally 14 to 16, if in step Pick go on, you will become the original 35 selected 5 5 16 election, in practical Pick relatively much easier time.
          For example, 06/079, you use the following formula to calculate the tail number:
          1 +5 = 6, 6 +5 = 15; This kind of wood you have to lock its tail number 4: 1,5,6,9; 14 numbers 01,05,06,09,11,15,16, 19,21,25,26,29,31,35; 07/079 out 06,09,25,26,31 at least in third place, is calculated using the ABC election tail and the tail number to select two values tail lamps to very high precision, otherwise difficult to open the back of the two procedures or errors.

United States
            Member #148590
            November 5, 2013
            98 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2014, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Morning, after yesterday's rain, the weather is especially cold morning ah! Continues today completed yesterday Posts ...

4rd strokes method - half-integer Span:

In the lottery numbers, called the half span 5,15,25,35 10,20,30, called integer Lotto numbers before the area 3 to 5 which span from 4 to 34;, so they are half-span the following appeared in 10 easy 15,20,25,30 is the focus of our attention, have already left the 80 period in which four and a half / span integer performance is very eye-catching; which span 15 out three times; cross 20 out 6 times; span out nine times; span of 30 out of a total of five times pop 23, accounting for a high 30 percent chance of winning the lottery.

5th strokes method - Low Dan Span:

Difficult to remove factors out; former district number into 11 ~ 16, 17 ~ 22, 23 ~ 28, 29 ~ 34, which four, which span due to moderate span, so low-span of 11 to 16 is our wise the choice will be five winning numbers are concentrated in this area 11 to 16; is winning tips.

Keep longer sixth trick Another way to write, please continue reading .....

United States
              Member #148590
              November 5, 2013
              98 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2014, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

6th strokes method: the number corresponding to the number

When a number on the front area of the pop-up, the winning numbers will pop up in the next issue of the number corresponding to the corresponding number of pop-up is a matter of great concern such as 07/072 winning numbers are: 21, 24,26,27,32, respectively, corresponding to the number of 03,05,06,08,09 and 07/073 is the number of lottery numbers
              04,05,09,12,23 This is in addition to 04 of the remaining four are outside the period of the corresponding number.
              For example 07/076 winning numbers are
              02,09,12,15,31 and 07/077 in the Schedule of Routes Award Number
              04,06,12,13,24 which corresponds to 04,13 and 31; 12 and 12 can be considered to correspond to overlapping; 24 and 15 shows the corresponding number corresponding to the status and role of the former district Pick.

(End) otherwise attached to the next talk!

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #37433
                April 14, 2006
                2747 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2014, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Am I the only one who cannot understand a thing from this thread? sflottolover please work a little harder at coherence. You seem to have put a lot of effort in your workouts and I am curious to at least understand what you are saying.

That money's gone fo ever

United States
                  Member #148590
                  November 5, 2013
                  98 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

maringoman,

Sorry, I know it is not so easy to make you all understand about the said system, because the samples of numbers were not in the American or European styles of lotteries. Just forget it at all, if it does not make sense for you. My system is not a 'must' can help win the jack pot. I only want to help you can catch a few numbers mean to increase winnning more in the game. I suggest you keep more attention in the mega numbers first before to fill in the plain numbers, beause it is the point to win big money, catch it is a must in all the lotteries. It will become a great success, when you caught the the mega number with a few plain numbers mixed. Keep going friend! You can win always, when you can catch the mega number first in every game! My method is recording all the mega numbers with a curved line showing all the numbers up and down forward. (This is great!.)

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                    Nova Scotia
                    Canada
                    Member #9934
                    December 27, 2004
                    884 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2014, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

I play the lottery in Canada. It is frustrating and interesting also.

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                      Member #57793
                      January 19, 2008
                      2338 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2014, 8:37 am - IP Logged

What? what about a game with pick 4 numbers out of 33 numbers ?  My frount area did not number did not show up, 3-4-20-28.