Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia: 4/1 - 4/30/2014

Topic closed. 2240 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Jani Norman.

Page 92 of 150
PrintE-mailLink
southpaw2's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
Member #63755
August 7, 2008
117 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2014, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Good for you youniqueme29.  But some of us gave up on that 489!  Good grief! What now? Do we have to wait from

July of 2012 for a number to fall! And it is not a popular number! And how long do we have to wait for a tripple?  Debbie and her crew of thieves and the one who picked her is ripping us off!  Payouts are low and they dont want to give us players anything! If you have not noticed only 2 tripples in a year 2013! Five in 2012!

My point is Margaret was not that big of a crook to take all our money and not give some back! Lottery  players better watch out! They are making more money than they ever have and are paying out even less.  Yet they are always getting raises.  Any the never give us a yearly report on their earnings anymore!  Something is rotten in Ga,  lottery players! Just saying, play very responsibly! Watch your money too!  They watch ours as well as theirs!

glen mckinnie's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #124751
    March 19, 2012
    4182 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Good for you youniqueme29.  But some of us gave up on that 489!  Good grief! What now? Do we have to wait from

July of 2012 for a number to fall! And it is not a popular number! And how long do we have to wait for a tripple?  Debbie and her crew of thieves and the one who picked her is ripping us off!  Payouts are low and they dont want to give us players anything! If you have not noticed only 2 tripples in a year 2013! Five in 2012!

My point is Margaret was not that big of a crook to take all our money and not give some back! Lottery  players better watch out! They are making more money than they ever have and are paying out even less.  Yet they are always getting raises.  Any the never give us a yearly report on their earnings anymore!  Something is rotten in Ga,  lottery players! Just saying, play very responsibly! Watch your money too!  They watch ours as well as theirs!

I Agree!

God's Favour is Upon Me   

Blue Angel

Conyers, Ga
      United States
      Member #152470
      February 15, 2014
      1069 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2014, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Preach Glen!!!!  Dance

Conyers, Ga
        United States
        Member #152470
        February 15, 2014
        1069 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2014, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Congrats all Posters and Winners on that 489! I finally made it to the winner's circle! Party

Congrats!!!!  Great job!!!!

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2014, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

04/19

Midday

Evening

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
            Fayetteville, Georgia
            United States
            Member #3593
            February 2, 2004
            2284 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2014, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Congrats youniqueme29 on your eve quick pick hit. I wrote it down but did not go out to play because of rain...my bad never fails. That was the top number on Bluegrass top 30 list and WIN D list of eve straights. It has been out a long time so we may see it again.

Ms. Pat

Fayetteville, Georgia
              United States
              Member #3593
              February 2, 2004
              2284 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2014, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Give 'em hell southpaw I totally agree! You ole playing buddy Ms. Pat here....Youniqueme 29 do they give the winning quick picks in Sandy Springs and not in the 'Hood" just saying.....lol

Ms. Pat 

youniqueme29's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                Sandy Springs, GA
                United States
                Member #151074
                January 6, 2014
                579 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2014, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ms. Pat,

I had not won since 3/31/14 and I've been missing the winning pics by 1 for all that time.  Not sure if the winning pics are just here in Sandy Springs, I mainly try to predict the winning number and review what's posted here on LP.  I must say, I agree with Southpaw regarding the amount of money taken from us, it takes a while sometimes to see a good return on the amount invested over time. 

I am rather new to the game and to be honest, today I was really having trouble deciding on what numbers to play. With help from a few members here on LP I was provided with some insight and encouragement. Still undecided, I just went to the Publix and brought a quick pick and kept praying that I would have a winner. It's been a long time coming.  I pray that I maintain a level of consistency in winning more regularly. 

Let's keep looking up to bigger and brighter winnings; like I posted the other day, I celebrate everyday regardless of the outcome because everyone will win at some time or the other, it's just a matter of time. Smile

Thank you all for your congratulatory comments and postings and let's work hard on getting more wins here in GA! 

Blessings, 

Youniqueme29! 

"Failure is written in pencil not ink", author unknown. Always be excpecting the Best, Nothing but the Best!

ATLANTA
                  United States
                  Member #62901
                  July 12, 2008
                  16138 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I WISH sneaky snake would do right
                  like: 042 803 239 557

GRACE BE UNTO YOU, PEACE ON EARTH, GOODWILL TOWARDS MANKIND Blue Angel

Fayetteville, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #3593
                    February 2, 2004
                    2284 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Youniqueme for your kind words of encouragement. That what we do here on LP. Help one another. I can't remember the last time I hit. been that long I even quit for the first 3 month of this year.It's been crazy since that woman took over. Harder to hit! I am jumping back on that 225 and 559, older than the 489.....444 used to fall in April...

Ms. Pat

southpaw2's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                      Member #63755
                      August 7, 2008
                      117 Posts
                      Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ms Pat, and  to you all and others that i run into in the stores that play! Everyone hates their new playing style! So many repeats its a shame! Especially when we have too many good and popular numbers they want to wait a year to bring!

youniqueme29's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                        Sandy Springs, GA
                        United States
                        Member #151074
                        January 6, 2014
                        579 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Youniqueme for your kind words of encouragement. That what we do here on LP. Help one another. I can't remember the last time I hit. been that long I even quit for the first 3 month of this year.It's been crazy since that woman took over. Harder to hit! I am jumping back on that 225 and 559, older than the 489.....444 used to fall in April...

Ms. Pat

You are so welcome Ms. Pat.  I think if we all put our heads together we can come up with a startegy to beat that new woman at her own game.  What do you think? 

"Failure is written in pencil not ink", author unknown. Always be excpecting the Best, Nothing but the Best!

slimgal101's avatar - batman38

Bahamas
                          Member #114506
                          August 1, 2011
                          933 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

My QP's for eve Cash 3:

948 8367

Good luck everyone! 

PartyPartyPartyBig congrats to you on your win!!!

WAIT  UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT TODAY HAVE FOR YOU!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!!!

Fayetteville, Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #3593
                            February 2, 2004
                            2284 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

That's what we do here.....welcome to LP

Atlanta, GA
                              United States
                              Member #153005
                              March 3, 2014
                              331 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

I played 953 after I saw the midday draw. 

All set thru Thursday now. My numbers are 400, 744 and 699.  All .50 cent BOX draws twice per day. If the other two don't hit, then I'm just sticking with 744 till it hits.

400 BOX hasn't hit in a year, and 699 BOX hasn't hit in 2 months. 744 BOX hasn't hit in 9 months, so I'm confident in these numbers. 910 was my other number, but its hit 3 times in 3 months, and I missed it each time because I was just getting started on Cash 3, and didn't play those days. I'll try it again next month though.  Now I play numbers in advance so I don't forget.

Page 92 of 150