Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is Sums Really The Key To Winning Your Favorite Lotto Game?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Ilovecash3.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
Michigan
United States
Member #100025
November 4, 2010
158 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2014, 2:42 am - IP Logged

I hear alot of people who play talk about sums being the key to winning.. I never really have followed the sum strategy and would like to know how it works and how you sipher how to follow it for a win.. anyone willing to share?

Thanks

LottoMomma

See Ya!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2014, 2:58 am - IP Logged

I never used sums and I won a few nice prices. If you want to win, then pick games that pay better and eventually are easier to play.

Eventually you won't find in your country or your state.

United States
      Member #93947
      July 10, 2010
      2180 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2014, 3:58 am - IP Logged
        sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40421 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2014, 8:15 am - IP Logged

I hear alot of people who play talk about sums being the key to winning.. I never really have followed the sum strategy and would like to know how it works and how you sipher how to follow it for a win.. anyone willing to share?

Thanks

LottoMomma

See Ya!

Because so many people pm me, I am starting a thread in systems today, I'll do my best to explain sums, root sums, pairs, should be up around 10 or so, It will take several days to post all the things I want to show, so be patient, just maybe someone will see the way I do it an offer a better solution, or even share their strategy.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

The land of Canals
          United States
          Member #137589
          January 7, 2013
          168 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2014, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Because so many people pm me, I am starting a thread in systems today, I'll do my best to explain sums, root sums, pairs, should be up around 10 or so, It will take several days to post all the things I want to show, so be patient, just maybe someone will see the way I do it an offer a better solution, or even share their strategy.

Hurray!Thank you so much sully16! I am going to check it out.

I hope I can set up a system to help people win.

Have a wonderful day.

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” 
           Steve Martin

Cool

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2014, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

LottoMomma

See Ya!

Sums are easier to calculate because they reduce larger fields of numbers to choose from, down to a smaller field, but the catch is that once a prediction is made, the number picked must be converted back to the combos that represent the larger field.

Basically in my opinion, that serves no purpose based on my experience.

Example, If my field is 100 possibilities, and the sum reduces it down to 10 sums, each one of those 10 sums have ten possibilities. (equalling 100)

So If I pick the number 3, that number represents 30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39, ten combos I have to STILL buy. I didn't improve my odds one bit. The only thing I changed was the speed of the calculations. Reducing the field of examination didn't change the inevitable, and didn't improve the odds in any way. You can do the long math or the short math, either way, they both lead to the same conclusion.

This is why I don't bother with Vtracs. Vtracs are basically the same thing mentioned above.

United States
              Member #150370
              December 20, 2013
              451 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Sums are easier to calculate because they reduce larger fields of numbers to choose from, down to a smaller field, but the catch is that once a prediction is made, the number picked must be converted back to the combos that represent the larger field.

Basically in my opinion, that serves no purpose based on my experience.

Example, If my field is 100 possibilities, and the sum reduces it down to 10 sums, each one of those 10 sums have ten possibilities. (equalling 100)

So If I pick the number 3, that number represents 30-31-32-33-34-35-36-37-38-39, ten combos I have to STILL buy. I didn't improve my odds one bit. The only thing I changed was the speed of the calculations. Reducing the field of examination didn't change the inevitable, and didn't improve the odds in any way. You can do the long math or the short math, either way, they both lead to the same conclusion.

This is why I don't bother with Vtracs. Vtracs are basically the same thing mentioned above.

I dont fool with vtracs either. 

Sums I do.  But I like width better