Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida,4567 ,4566, 4577

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2014, 6:07 am - IP Logged

MY friends in FLORIDA...I am looking for something in FLORIDA...actually...I am looking just on a HUNCH...I ran a STRAIGHT pic 4 field on another STATE and got the series...

SO THE MAIN TARGET IS THAT 4567...the 4566 and 4577 IN CASE RANDOM OVERSHOOTS OR UNDERSHOOTS...and I am going to throw in 2367 as well...like I said...I ran a STRAIGHT PIC 4  run on another state and got the straight but it showed in a series form..so when I made the same run on Florida..I was just thinking MAYBEEEEEEEE...it might give up the series as well...and yes that is a long shot because IT IS NOT THE ENTIRE LOCK on the STRAIGHT RUN...

But if you want to try these.....I would give them at least 2 WEEKS..unless I see the STRAIGHT SHOW in Florida from the entire lock and if it does I will REPORT THE RUN IS DEAD then...

IF YOU SHOOT FOR THAT 4567...I would also play 4576 in case RANDOM decides to bring it out of order..and also like I said it might not even get the series at all...but if  another state got the series with its STRAIGHT RUN...maybe ...just maybe...THE SERIES are running with that run right now...no guarantees ok..

BUT THAT 4567 IS ONE OF THE STRAIGHTS from  the  LOCK ALONG WITH 4576 because RANDOM will get it backwards sometimes...that 2367...I threw it in because that is ONE POPULAR COMBO for every pic 4 game there is...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

t-b242's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #117143
    September 28, 2011
    62 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2014, 6:44 am - IP Logged

good morn lotterybraker Im so happy to see u posting again. I always look foward to your p4 runs. I trust you are back in good health.

Thank you.           

t-b242

mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: April 4, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

MY friends in FLORIDA...I am looking for something in FLORIDA...actually...I am looking just on a HUNCH...I ran a STRAIGHT pic 4 field on another STATE and got the series...

SO THE MAIN TARGET IS THAT 4567...the 4566 and 4577 IN CASE RANDOM OVERSHOOTS OR UNDERSHOOTS...and I am going to throw in 2367 as well...like I said...I ran a STRAIGHT PIC 4  run on another state and got the straight but it showed in a series form..so when I made the same run on Florida..I was just thinking MAYBEEEEEEEE...it might give up the series as well...and yes that is a long shot because IT IS NOT THE ENTIRE LOCK on the STRAIGHT RUN...

But if you want to try these.....I would give them at least 2 WEEKS..unless I see the STRAIGHT SHOW in Florida from the entire lock and if it does I will REPORT THE RUN IS DEAD then...

IF YOU SHOOT FOR THAT 4567...I would also play 4576 in case RANDOM decides to bring it out of order..and also like I said it might not even get the series at all...but if  another state got the series with its STRAIGHT RUN...maybe ...just maybe...THE SERIES are running with that run right now...no guarantees ok..

BUT THAT 4567 IS ONE OF THE STRAIGHTS from  the  LOCK ALONG WITH 4576 because RANDOM will get it backwards sometimes...that 2367...I threw it in because that is ONE POPULAR COMBO for every pic 4 game there is...

IT looks like FLORIDA is trying to give up that run...maybe it will be kind enough to give it up and help all of you out..maybe she will finally get the right mix in all at the same time...good luck Terry..

Wed, Apr 2, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Midday4-8-8-5
      Tue, Apr 1, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Midday5-3-3-2
      Tue, Apr 1, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Evening8-4-0-6
      Mon, Mar 31, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Evening5-8-7-1
      Mon, Mar 31, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Midday5-7-4-2
      Sun, Mar 30, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Midday1-6-2-3
      Thu, Apr 3, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Evening0-6-5-7
      Fri, Apr 4, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Midday6-2-7-4

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5903 Posts
        Posted: April 4, 2014, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

well we got the 2367 but out of order...but we were close...

Fri, Apr 4, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Evening7-3-2-6

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
          NW Florida
          United States
          Member #137818
          January 12, 2013
          2688 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2014, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Wow, and I read this just before goin to the store to buy numbers.. Short on cash n didn't buy the 7326...

Darn..

Do you still think these should play?

Thanks.

Pil

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
            NW Florida
            United States
            Member #137818
            January 12, 2013
            2688 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2014, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Midday

Winning Numbers:

Sunday, April 6, 2014

1-5-7-6

SO Close..

Pil

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5903 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2014, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Midday

Winning Numbers:

Sunday, April 6, 2014

1-5-7-6

SO Close..

Pil

Yes PILLDRIVER...LIKE the very post  on this thread...I think I suggested keeping them in for a couple of weeks to try and catch that 4567...when I ran a STRAIGHT run on another STATE it gave me the series..so..just a HUNCH..A GUESS..or maybe we might just get lucky but  the 4567 is the TARGETED STRAIGHT from the ENTIRE lock..I didnt post the ENTIRE LOCK...and I suggested playing the 4566 and 4577 as an undershoot and overshoot by RANDOM trying to finish that STRAIGHT run because the 4567 is the TARGET I CHOSE...and I also put the 2367 in as well..we got it..but it was out of order...

BUT YES..if you want to chase them for a couple of weeks you might get lucky...NOW..THIS IS JUST ANOTHER HUNCH OR GUESS...THAT OUT OF ORDER 2673..OR whatever it was...you might want to add it in with that 4567 ..JUST IN CASE IT REPEATS AND SHOWS IN THE RIGHT ORDER...but like I said that is a guess only...

if the STRAIGHT SHOWS FROM THE ENTIRE lock I will tell everyone this run is dead and not to bother about trying to chase anything else from this run...

HEH it only took just a few days to get a pic 4 hit using just 4 combos...and we were very close to catching that STRAIGHT..but you know as they say...close only counts in Horseshoes and Handgrenades...hahahaha

mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5903 Posts
                Posted: April 16, 2014, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA...here is your STRAIGHT from that pic 4 run I made...and it DID NOT give up the series on that run...which was I primary target...but THIS RUN IS DEAD NOW!!!!!

Thu, Apr 10, 2014FloridaPlay 4 Midday7-8-7-7