Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Programs,Tools Forum Or Subforum

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 3 years ago by sflottolover.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
Ontario
Canada
Member #109243
April 9, 2011
31437 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2014, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Would It Be Possible To Have A Separate Forum Or A Subforum Of The Systems Forum Where Members Could Access:

1-Excel Spreadsheets 

There Are A Couple Of Threads In The Systems Forum Now,But They're Not Pinned And If Nobody Posts Within 1 Month The Topics Are Closed

And Harder To Find As More Topics Are Posted.

2-Members Shared Software Downloads.

3-Tutorials Or Threads On How To Get The Most Use Out Of The LP Premium Tools.

Maybe More Members Would Want To Upgrade If The Tools Were Explained A Little More In Depth.

(More $$$$ In Your Pocket,Todd)

4-All V-Trac Tutorials As Well

Of Course,Instead Of Creating A New Forum Or Subforum These Topics Could Be Pinned Instead In The Systems Forum

sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
    San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
    United States
    Member #148590
    November 5, 2013
    98 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2014, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Would It Be Possible To Have A Separate Forum Or A Subforum Of The Systems Forum Where Members Could Access:

1-Excel Spreadsheets 

There Are A Couple Of Threads In The Systems Forum Now,But They're Not Pinned And If Nobody Posts Within 1 Month The Topics Are Closed

And Harder To Find As More Topics Are Posted.

2-Members Shared Software Downloads.

3-Tutorials Or Threads On How To Get The Most Use Out Of The LP Premium Tools.

Maybe More Members Would Want To Upgrade If The Tools Were Explained A Little More In Depth.

(More $$$$ In Your Pocket,Todd)

4-All V-Trac Tutorials As Well

Of Course,Instead Of Creating A New Forum Or Subforum These Topics Could Be Pinned Instead In The Systems Forum

I Agree!Yes, the ideas are good enough, I appreciate and want LP would accept and follow this page of suggestions!

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong