Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Video of Behind the Scenes Lottery Drawing / Dowsing for Numbers

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1707 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2014, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

There is a Video on the Official South Carolina Education Lottery Website, under the heading "GAMES", entitled "BEHIND THE DRAW VIDEO", that shows the "behind the scenes" events of how preparation for the draw is conducted.

I viewed another video detailing the same procedure [I thought it was also on the SC Lottery website. I think SC may have changed their video. ].  In any case, I thought I remember viewing somewhere  in some state, that sometimes the MIDDAY and EVENING Pick 3/4 drawings are BOTH held at MIDDAY, although Not AIRED on TV until EVENING, which makes the EVENING drawing, in some states, a TAPED Drawing [previously recorded], rather than a LIVE drawing.  In these states, that makes the EVENING drawing [when it happens] a PAST EVENT, rather than a LIVE or FUTURE EVENT

For those who use unususal methods [like DOWSING] for discerning FUTURE EVENTS [before they happen], in states where the EVENING drawing is Pre-recorded, and becomes a PAST Event at Midday, theorectically DOWSING should work to perceive a PAST Event that has already occurred. 

Feedback please.

Igamble's avatar - spider
    nj
    United States
    Member #145657
    August 10, 2013
    983 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2014, 11:23 am - IP Logged

There is a Video on the Official South Carolina Education Lottery Website, under the heading "GAMES", entitled "BEHIND THE DRAW VIDEO", that shows the "behind the scenes" events of how preparation for the draw is conducted.

I viewed another video detailing the same procedure [I thought it was also on the SC Lottery website. I think SC may have changed their video. ].  In any case, I thought I remember viewing somewhere  in some state, that sometimes the MIDDAY and EVENING Pick 3/4 drawings are BOTH held at MIDDAY, although Not AIRED on TV until EVENING, which makes the EVENING drawing, in some states, a TAPED Drawing [previously recorded], rather than a LIVE drawing.  In these states, that makes the EVENING drawing [when it happens] a PAST EVENT, rather than a LIVE or FUTURE EVENT

For those who use unususal methods [like DOWSING] for discerning FUTURE EVENTS [before they happen], in states where the EVENING drawing is Pre-recorded, and becomes a PAST Event at Midday, theorectically DOWSING should work to perceive a PAST Event that has already occurred. 

Feedback please.

well first take your time and think if you do indeed remember this or it was something else...is definetly not right if it is indeed how thye do it in some states..

Igamble's avatar - spider
      nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      983 Posts
      Posted: April 8, 2014, 11:31 am - IP Logged

and you forget to highlight the most important part -i thought i remember viewing somehere,in some state that sometimes....

NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90535
        April 29, 2010
        11983 Posts
        Posted: April 16, 2014, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Feedback please.

LIVING IN THE PRESENT IS THE BEST CHOICE IN LIFE.

THE POWERBALL JACKPOT IS $110 MILLION

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!