Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

THE MOST DEVASTATING box run EVER!!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2014, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I have never told any of you about it except one person...but I am almost 100% positive that  I HAVE AFGUABLY the most DEVASTATING BOX RUN ever CREATED by anyone for pic 3...it is connected to my code and SOMETHING ELSE that I have RUN FOR ALL OF YOU but I have never showed any of you how to run it...

its ONLY a 1 MONTH RUN...5 weeks if you want an extra week..but in those 5 weeks for a MULTI DRAW STATE...I can get you anywhere from 10-20  box hits a month in most cases...and a single draw state..you will be able to get around 10 ....now...that BASENUMBER RUN I showed all of you...your STATE was getting around 11  in some cases in about 90 days...I CAN GET YOU THAT many in a month WITH NO PROBLEM whatsoever...so MULTIPLY that average by 3 and that is how many BOX HITS YOU CAN GET IN THOSE SAME 90 days...

THIS IS ANOTHER one of those secrets if you will...that I told myself  that I should not RELEASE THAT to anyone...but things change...people get a little older..their health gets a little worse...and you start rethinking decisions...

NOW I HAVE DOCUMENTED VIDEO PROOF of this...and you will see it on the DVD...so if you dont want to chase a STRAIGHT you can SURE CATCH a box hit just about every other day...15 combos if you choose right...and considering there are 210 box combos...I WOULD SAY that is a DRASTIC REDUCTION..wouldnt you?

ON THE DVD I CODED ARIZONA a sorry RNG STATE, 5 hits ,ARKANSAS 9 HITS ONE MONTH , CALIFORNIA 17 HITS IN ONE MONTH,..CONNECTTICUT 9 HITS IN ONE  MONTH, ILLINOIS 16 HITS IN ONE MONTH, NEW YORK 12 HITS IN ONE MONTH, NEW JERSEY 8 HITS IN ONE MONTH, TENNESSEE 11 BOX HITS IN ONE MONTH AND TEXAS 16 HITS IN ONE MONTH..and I CODED FLORIDA 2 months back to back  just to show you that you can  MAKE THIS RUN every single month..FLORIDA got 17 hits in that BACK TO BACK box run...the results will fluctuate depending on what the CODE GIVES you...Now will California get 17 hits every month...Idoubt it...but around 10--20 is going to be a good average for a MULTIDRAW state and to make that run in your state for 3 months in a row...I would have to say you will PROBABLY get around 30 box hits instead 8 or 9 using that BASENUMBER RUN...thats 3 times as many hits...you wont have to waste your money anymore...you will ACTUALLY be getting a return on your INVESTMENT for once...and all them STATES that I ran the box run on...all total in all of those states 24 doubles showed...which means they ONLY CARRY 2 EXTRA COMBINATIONS to hit straight..THE BOX DOUBLE..PLUS ITS 2 VARIATIONS....even more STRAIGHTS will be in your grasp...!!!!!!!but this run was designed to be a box run to have something to play THAT YOU KNOW IS COMING and I got the run as low as I could...and I know some players has more money than others...you will be able to gamble a little bit on this run...and that will cut your cost from those 15 combos....BUT YOU BETTER HAVE A PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP HERE...OR THERE IS NOWAY ON EARTH...you will be able to make these runs!!!!!UNLESS you are an DATA SUPER FREAK...HAHAHA...I dont know if EXCEL will work...I truely dont because I dont use it..I have always done my research with paper and pen...

I CAN tell you right now...CODING THAT BOX run is veryyyyyyyyyyyyy complicated AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PULL UP SOME STUFF FROM THE PAST TO MAKE THE RUN...SO IF YOU DONT HAVE THAT INFORMATION ALREADY...then I HIGHLY SUGGEST you UPGRADE your membership here if you are not a PLATINUM member already..I am just being totally honest with all of you...you will NOT BE able to make these runs if you dont have access to HISTORICAL DATA...and even if you do have your own access to the past...that is not EVEN GOOD ENOUGH..because you will have to pull up ABSOLUTE PARTS and they have to be in the right place and the right time...

NOW with the BOX RUN and HOW to code those STRAIGHTS you will have 2 VERY POWERFUL WEAPONS to play pic 3 and pic 4...and yes...there is some pic 4 information on the DVD eventhough TRYING TO PROPERLY show all of you how to use that code and how to make that box run and those STRAIGHT runs took up my entire FLASH CARD...

TODD...thanks again for allowing me to use LP'S massive DATA BASE HERE TO DEMONSTRATE THOSE RUNS FOR THAT DVD...THERE IS NOWAY I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE  to do it without your permission ...so..Thank You very much for letting me do that...!!!!!!!

AS OF RIGHT NOW...IF NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS...THAT DVD WILL BE READY ON APRIL 21st.....Terry

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31344 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Good to see you   Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

mississippi
      United States
      Member #34478
      March 3, 2006
      5903 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Good to see you   Lovies

You to Em...heh I didnt even CODE Georgia..I was really just trying to BOUNCE around on different STATES just to show EVERYONE that it will work on any STATE AT ANY TIME...but I am PRETTY sure I explained it well enough for everyone to understand...I am telling you EM...its going to CHANGE THE ENTIRE LOTTERY WORLD...its really..really not very cool to honk your own horn as they say...but I knew more about this stuff than that so called professional ian salieu or whatever his name is...and that GAIL HOWARD AND steve player...I would embarrasse both of them...because if they had anything WORTH A CRAP...PEOPLE WOULDNT STILL BE looking would they?

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Blueeyedgirl's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
        Wake Forest
        United States
        Member #153024
        March 4, 2014
        33 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2014, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Wow, this sounds incredible. Looking forward to it.    Banana

United States
          Member #144716
          July 14, 2013
          8 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Also anxious to see...  Only hit one box and one straight in the past 5 months.

sxyleo34's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
            riverdale, ga
            United States
            Member #93662
            July 4, 2010
            41 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2014, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Can't wait for it's release and I have had only one box hit in 3 months!!! What are we doing wrong bucken???? Hopefully we can get our act together when this DVD come's out.

mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5903 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Can't wait for it's release and I have had only one box hit in 3 months!!! What are we doing wrong bucken???? Hopefully we can get our act together when this DVD come's out.

I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER...and you can take that STATEMENT to the bank Gentlemen...because if you havent NOTICED YET...I RARELY miss...in fact...one could say that I HAVE NEVER missed on a run here...these are old but good runs I have designed and TRIED TO HELP everyone here at LP get more wins...

BUT THE RUNS that will be on that DVD..I have never even showed them to anyone here at LP...UNTIL...I gave up that BASENUMBER RUN to all of you here...and that is just the BEGINNING of something so SPECIAL when you see it...you WILL BE IN A STATE OF SHOCK AND DISBELIEF...

I still find it STRANGE that a Professor of MATHEMATICS would sit right across the desk from me and tell me that what I am saying I can do and he tells me BASICALLY THERE IS NOWAY...because the past has no effect on the future...I SHOULD SEND HIM THE FIRST COPY..and tell him what I have told all of you before...if you need an equation balanced A=LxW..you call one of them guys no matter how complicated the equation is...but if you want to know how RANDOM works...then visit A LOTTERY FORUM...we know more about how RANDOM WORKS THAN THEY do because it is what we study everyday...albeit...there is alot of STUFF...AND I WILL repeat that with the risk of hurting some peoples feelings..there is alot of stuff on here that can only be described as junk.....but dont feel bad..I went through the junk period for a couple of years and I knew that was going the wrong way...

THAT is why when I first joined this site...in 2006 I was A LITTLE MORE ARROGANT THAN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WHEN I TOLD EVERYONE HERE THAT THEY WERE GOING IN THE wrong direction...BECAUSE BY THAT TIME I HAD ALREADY FOUND THOSE RUNS...just using Lou's pic 3 game...and floridas pic 3 game..but I had amassed so much KNOWLEDGE I mainly just wanted to know FOR MYSELF..IF EVERYTHING that I had found...where did it fit in...if you have ever been involved in any time of research...you would feel as I DID THEN...you would want to know if WHAT YOU HAD FOUND WAS AS GOOD  AS..OR BETTER than what was already out there...and when I found LP and did a quite abit of reading...my worries were put at EASE...so I just BASICALLY told everyone they were going in the wrong direction...and LP helped me SOLVE ANOTHER PROBLEM I had...why were my runs bouncing around so much....it was REVEALED HERE ..IN A THREAD...and I came across some gentlemen talking about pretest draws...and post test draws..and I SAID DO WHAT...WHAT IS THAT..and they went on to ecplain to me that before each drawing everyday and every night before they turn the cameras on they take out GOD ONLY KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE OTHER PIC 3 STATES BUT texas does 4...NORTH CAROLINA does 6 before and then 6 after...for one draw...then the next day at MIDDAY...yep..you guessed it another 6 DEAD DRAWS taken out...so....if that info is correct...then to get ONE PAYING DRAW.....18 dead draws come out..and after the 2nd paying draw gets listed in the database as an OFFICIAL winning combo......AFTER THE DRAW...they take out 6 more...so everyday in NORTH CAROLINA TO GET THE MIDDAY  WINNING NUMBER AND THEN THE NIGHT TIME WINNING NUMBER...they have taken out a total of 24 DEAD DRAWS...now..if you use the past to try and find the future..if you dont have BETTER THAN AVERAGE understanding of the draws...where do you think what you found is going to land....in those 24 DEAD DRAWS..OR THE 2 ITTY BITTY  paying draws...

then my good friend CARBOB tells me that FLORIDA NEVER DID ANY PRETESTING AT ALL..BUT IN THE EARLY 2000'S...Bob tells me FLORIDA has let some other company or some INSTITUTION take over the drawing procedures...and what is the FIRST THING THEY DO...they start PRETESTING...POSSIBLY POST TESTING AS WELL...now here is a question I am sure you can all answer....if they take out those pretest draws and I am almost sure every pic 3 game does even those sorry RNGS...AND THEY KEEP THAT information from you...WHAT DOES THAT DO TO YOU AND THE GAME...well..its called cheating...because they can hide your STRAIGHTS ...WHICH MOST PEOPLE PLAY THE TRIPLES..THE PAYOUTS are compared to the STATES POPULATION OVER 18 THAT PLAYS...AND I am willing to bet its a very large percentage...ANY COMBINATION IN ANY STATE EVERY DAY...THE PAYOUT WILL BE anywhere from say 25k to probably the neighborhood of 250k...which I AM WILLING TO BET IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE states gross earnings for that one days worth of winning numbers...THE ONLY TIME ANY STATE has an ABNORMAL PAYOUT IS WHEN A TRIPLE SHOWS....that tells me they are not using anything and you can refer to it as a SCIENTIFIC way to pic their numbers...so they are going for the easiest way to play and a WHOLE LOT OF BEGGING A TRIPLE WILL SHOW...

I THINK IT IS MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE THAN SAFE TO SAY...WHAT all of you have been looking FOR is about to be REVEALED to you and you WILL NOT be dissappointed at all...and if you were to send me an EMAIL here at LP which I will always be here to help you with any questions you have..maybe something went a little further over your head and you just want to make sure you are doing it CORRECTLY..I can answer your email as soon as possible...PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THIS...if you send me an email and tell me heh..LB..what you pulling man..this will not work for my STATE...I WILL RESPOND IN KIND and tell you to REWIND THE DVD a few more times until it will SINK IN...BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN  testing these runs on EVERY PIC 3 GAME THERE is and every pic 4 game there is and I CAN TELL YOU...I ALREADY KNOW IT WORKS....

I ALREADY KNOW IT WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...I have spent the last 8 years doing just 2 things...ONE...testing these runs on every game there is and 2nd...trying to solve the last 10% of RANDOM...which would allow me to ACCOUNT FOR EVERY VARIABLE THERE IS IN THAT GAME...AND KNOW ITS NATURAL ORDER OF ARRANGEMENT..which would allow you to go  from draw to draw to draw to draw to draw and the next draw...the next draw...then the one after that one...and so on ...so on...ALL you have to do is click on my screen name...scroll down to recent post by lotterybraker and ..pull up hundreds and hundreds of my posts here...MY WORK HERE will speak for itself...so..I dont have anything I have to PROVE...I only have to PROVE "IT"  TO YOU....

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                Member #109074
                April 5, 2011
                3519 Posts
                Posted: April 14, 2014, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

thanksParty

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
                  Winnipeg
                  Canada
                  Member #14974
                  May 7, 2005
                  3639 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2014, 12:15 am - IP Logged

thanksParty

can't wait. always made cash on your straight runs.

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                    Pharr, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #107
                    August 23, 2001
                    439 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2014, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Waiting with great anticipation for that DVD. Thanks for all you do for us.  AL.Group Hug

United States
                      Member #144716
                      July 14, 2013
                      8 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2014, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Anxiously awaiting...

needinghelp's avatar - voodoo

United States
                        Member #148261
                        October 27, 2013
                        6667 Posts
                        Posted: April 24, 2014, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Can't wait to use the dvd.. When is the release date?

mississippi
                          United States
                          Member #34478
                          March 3, 2006
                          5903 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2014, 3:15 am - IP Logged

WELL..I was told that I couldnt email any of you to let yall know it was ready...I have to OBEY TODDS rules...it seems a TITTY BABY thought I was scamming everyone and reported it to Todd...eventhough all I have done past 6 years is help everyone...but that doesnt GRANT ME SPECIAL PRIVLAGES..nor should it.....Todd sent me some links to do some advertising on through google which I am grateful for...I have RANDOMS CODE on EBAY ..FACEBOOK....I cant even send any of you the link to RANDOMS CODE ON FACEBOOK.....I didnt even know you couldnt send a link to another member in your email here..but I know now...you learn something new everyday as they say...but it is done and ready to go...you just have to hunt it up is all I can say...

I am not going to disobey Todd and get canned here...I enjoy MOST OF THE COMPANY HERE and I still need LP'S data base to continue my research..I am not even sure if I can post a picture of it here...BUT I WILL SAY THIS MUCH...it is COPYRIGHTED AND PROTECTED...I wasnt letting this KNOWLEDGE OUT without it being protected from the thieves that seem to lurk in dark corners...!!!!!!

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                            Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2014, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

WELL..I was told that I couldnt email any of you to let yall know it was ready...I have to OBEY TODDS rules...it seems a TITTY BABY thought I was scamming everyone and reported it to Todd...eventhough all I have done past 6 years is help everyone...but that doesnt GRANT ME SPECIAL PRIVLAGES..nor should it.....Todd sent me some links to do some advertising on through google which I am grateful for...I have RANDOMS CODE on EBAY ..FACEBOOK....I cant even send any of you the link to RANDOMS CODE ON FACEBOOK.....I didnt even know you couldnt send a link to another member in your email here..but I know now...you learn something new everyday as they say...but it is done and ready to go...you just have to hunt it up is all I can say...

I am not going to disobey Todd and get canned here...I enjoy MOST OF THE COMPANY HERE and I still need LP'S data base to continue my research..I am not even sure if I can post a picture of it here...BUT I WILL SAY THIS MUCH...it is COPYRIGHTED AND PROTECTED...I wasnt letting this KNOWLEDGE OUT without it being protected from the thieves that seem to lurk in dark corners...!!!!!!

Checks in the mail, thanks for making this available !!!

Jimmy

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
                              Winnipeg
                              Canada
                              Member #14974
                              May 7, 2005
                              3639 Posts
                              Posted: April 26, 2014, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Checks in the mail, thanks for making this available !!!

Jimmy

i'm not on facebook. looked in ebay.

what's it under? 

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.