Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

More CA 2nd Chance goofiness...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by biggwinner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Livermore, CA
United States
Member #152910
March 1, 2014
18 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2014, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Logged on today. Spotted a picture of woman holding a $750,000 check. Top prize for game #1119, Bonus Crossword. The date on the check is 4/3/2014.

Since I had some tickets from that 2nd chance game I checked the Results and Winners pages. There is no game #1119 listed in the last 12 months. I have some entries in that end of game play so I check my Draws and Prizes pages and find a game #1119 but there is no Code Submissions deadline date listed nor is there a Winners Posted By date listed.

What is going on with the CA Lottery and its 2nd chance games?

Livermore, CA
    United States
    Member #152910
    March 1, 2014
    18 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2014, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Nevermind. I'd delete this if I could. 

There is a simple explanation It came to me about 2am today. I'm rather embarrassed to have to provide the explanation but since I made the original post...

There's a Scratchers game ongoing and the winner simply won one of the many top prizes this game offers. Sigh. I've been so focused on Scratcher's 2nd Chance plays I forgot about the 1st chance opportunities to win the jackpot or top prize.

All I have to do now is wait for the lottery to reply. I hope the reply is kind. But if it starts out Dear Doofus I will understand.

Bay Area, California
      United States
      Member #154225
      April 8, 2014
      49 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2014, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Logged on today. Spotted a picture of woman holding a $750,000 check. Top prize for game #1119, Bonus Crossword. The date on the check is 4/3/2014.

Since I had some tickets from that 2nd chance game I checked the Results and Winners pages. There is no game #1119 listed in the last 12 months. I have some entries in that end of game play so I check my Draws and Prizes pages and find a game #1119 but there is no Code Submissions deadline date listed nor is there a Winners Posted By date listed.

What is going on with the CA Lottery and its 2nd chance games?

Don't worry about it. The ca lottery still has a way to go in making its website easier to use. The 2nd chance drawings and winners are somewhat hard to navigate to. If you are a scratchers player check out the California thread. Some people there play bonus crossword.