Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Market price rate for P3/4 Str8 wins

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Igamble.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
974 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2014, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Hy,

what is a reasonable price to pay for a str8 win and how much would you pay for a set of numbers (a set can have anywhere from 1 number to many , many numbers ..as we know this so  well )that can give you a str8 win within a reasonable time frame -say 0-10 days ? i am very aware we do have free options here on our LP to mine the posts and get workouts/info and so on..I read  on different sites they are  advertising all sorts of prices based by palying for an entire  month/amount of numbers .

Thanks and let's get some opinions.

nj
    United States
    Member #145657
    August 10, 2013
    974 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2014, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

everyone silent tonight ??

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5592 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Hy,

what is a reasonable price to pay for a str8 win and how much would you pay for a set of numbers (a set can have anywhere from 1 number to many , many numbers ..as we know this so  well )that can give you a str8 win within a reasonable time frame -say 0-10 days ? i am very aware we do have free options here on our LP to mine the posts and get workouts/info and so on..I read  on different sites they are  advertising all sorts of prices based by palying for an entire  month/amount of numbers .

I used to play P4 regularly, but I decided to shift my $ to other games. When I did play it was always straight. Never hit straight, though last year I had a couple numbers I would play fall. Didn't play them when they did hit.

Problem with playing boxed is the payouts just aren't enough to warrant the cost. If I started playing again, and hit straight, I would still come out ahead. Still watching the game, and numbers, just not putting $ on them right now.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1527 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2014, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Hy,

Hi Igamble, 

In general, if I'm looking for unique digits, I'll play 8 numbers for 50 cents combo and spend $24. Sometimes I'll just play 4 numbers for a $1 combo .

If I'm looking for a double or false double, I'll play 6 or 12 numbers for 50 cents combo and spend $12 or $24 respectively. Sometimes I"ll just play 6 numbers for a $1 combo.

In both of the above scenarios, my time frame is 1 draw.

A reasonable price to pay for a straight depends on how sure you are about your accuracy in a given time frame. If you're sure, you can of course spend an extremely large amount for your straight. 

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

nj
          United States
          Member #145657
          August 10, 2013
          974 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2014, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Kola ,what a nice surprise ..thank you for stopping by and dropping some insight .

I ACTUALLY MADE  a mistake in the title of my topic -i meant to ask -what prices do people pay for p3 systems or numbers ...anyway  our discussion is still very informative for me . Perhaps i should make a new topic regarding that -P3 systems/numbers  price ?

have a nice weekend friends !

maxodds's avatar - max
            Jupiter, FL
            United States
            Member #154501
            April 18, 2014
            74 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2014, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

One sure thing the lottery will do is, often is does something different on the next draw(you can call it a benefit of randomness).  Play a set number of combinations and update the list by voiding combinations with criteria played on the last draw.

Some stats to note for Pick 3 games.

Percentage of time 2 same numbers play - 31.58%.
            Percentage of time all counting numbers play - 5.26%.
            Percentage of time played without those two pattern - 63.16%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percentage of time number played is all odd numbers - 13.16%.
            Percentage of time number played is all even numbers - 15.79%.
            Percentage of time number played is a mix of odd and even numbers - 71.05%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percentage of time a number return in the same position - 34.25%.

Percentage of time number played has won in the past 2 months - 2.63%.
            Percentage of time number played has won in the past 4 months - 18.42%.
            Percentage of time number played has won in the past 6 months - 10.53%.

Amount of time any 1 of 3 delta change position on the next draw - 92.12% of 546 times.

Amount of time all 3 deltas change position on the next draw - 79.67% of 182 draws

We could all win the lottery today!

nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              974 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2014, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info but that system is actually a piece of crap . I have my own method and looking to price it accordingly to the market value.

I can get the wins using less then 3 POSITIONAL PAIRS IN P3 as well as P4 doen individually for each state. Lottoloughs has what 30 front pairs that give how many hundreds of STR8 numbers ??