Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ranking the top pick 4 lottery software...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottologix.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
Member #109074
April 5, 2011
3517 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2014, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Let go

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

United States
    Member #150370
    December 20, 2013
    451 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2014, 5:44 am - IP Logged

I use some custom made software. And

Number combination slasher 4.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2014, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I use some custom made software. And

Number combination slasher 4.

How does the Pick 4 Number Combination Slasher Work ?  Why is it good software for the Pick 4 ?  I assume this comes from the Special Users Group website, which is Jam Slam Packed with Pick 3 / 4 software programs.  That website is OVERWHELMING !!!

United States
        Member #150370
        December 20, 2013
        451 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2014, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Its not good software. Forgot I even mentioned it.   Its nothing but a baby deflate4..

Best software is  deflate4... inspect4. 

Good luck

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2014, 9:10 am - IP Logged

There was a guy in NY years ago in the 90's that I bought his pick 4 software. He had advertised it in Lottery News sold here in NY. It was amazing. ONly problem was it needed a key code to start it. One day my computer crashed and I couldn't get a hold of the guy anymore. He said he had paid $5000 to a guy to write the program. I paid around $200. It could be used for any Pick 4 and you only played 7-15 combos. It really was the best software to this day and I have owned many. I was cashing 3-4 boxed hits a week playing only once a day.  I believe he was from Rochester.

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: April 23, 2014, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

There was a guy in NY years ago in the 90's that I bought his pick 4 software. He had advertised it in Lottery News sold here in NY. It was amazing. ONly problem was it needed a key code to start it. One day my computer crashed and I couldn't get a hold of the guy anymore. He said he had paid $5000 to a guy to write the program. I paid around $200. It could be used for any Pick 4 and you only played 7-15 combos. It really was the best software to this day and I have owned many. I was cashing 3-4 boxed hits a week playing only once a day.  I believe he was from Rochester.

The "Key Code" of course, was in the hard drive of that computer.

There is good reason to think that it could have been recovered, maybe in more than one way.

As to the software itself, if it was in the same "form" in which it had been given to you, then it probably could also have been recovered.

But it is not a 100% for sure thing, it all depends.

And of course, to recover those, it might be free or it might cost, it all depends.

But it is probably too late for that.

You didn't save the hard drive, Did You?

I guess not, not in the original condition that it was just right after the crash.

United States
              Member #139779
              March 3, 2013
              113 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2014, 1:34 am - IP Logged

I would half to say lotto buster was the best tool I have used but I lost my licence when my son accidentally ran over my laptop. <snip> seems to have disappeared off the net. I was able to download a copy but it only work for the trial peroid and all of the numbers must be typed in by hand. If any one has this program let me know.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.