Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A comment for Original Bey Pairs Add 22

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by addai1516.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
353 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2014, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Mr Bey on his monthly postings shows how to get pairs by adding 22 ect. He shows pairs as they appear and they do...i just want to share something i discovered with anyone who is looking for pairs.

When i use his add 22 to doubles that have come out and i look for pairs in there that are in there in duplicate WOW! these are VERY  Good pairs to play!

He shows the add 22 for one day but these pairs are good for ten or more days!!! Im surprised he doesnt show that but its great stuff!!! Mr Bey does a good job!

I guess he doesnt have time to show everything or he lets us find out ourselves...try it in your state it works for tri state very well. Thanks mr Bey! Good luck!!!!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2014, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Mr Bey on his monthly postings shows how to get pairs by adding 22 ect. He shows pairs as they appear and they do...i just want to share something i discovered with anyone who is looking for pairs.

When i use his add 22 to doubles that have come out and i look for pairs in there that are in there in duplicate WOW! these are VERY  Good pairs to play!

He shows the add 22 for one day but these pairs are good for ten or more days!!! Im surprised he doesnt show that but its great stuff!!! Mr Bey does a good job!

I guess he doesnt have time to show everything or he lets us find out ourselves...try it in your state it works for tri state very well. Thanks mr Bey! Good luck!!!!

Wentworth, is this the thread to which you are referring? Tri-State (ME, NH & VT): 4/1 - 4/30/2014 | Lottery Post

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #133462
      September 30, 2012
      5946 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2014, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I wish I could take credit for that pair system but kudos goes to Wheeler the pairmaster of LP.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

United States
        Member #116477
        September 11, 2011
        353 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Yes he shows  add 22to the latest number i discovered that when a double comes out and i add 22 going down as shown thrre are a lot of duplicate pairs  doing that and those come out a Lot

This is tristate if i see ex 66 or 29 in there twice those tend  to show up in the new three number combos often i see the pairs for at least a week of course sometimes they  cool off like always but

Come right back

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
          Pittsburg, Ks
          United States
          Member #3382
          January 17, 2004
          80629 Posts
          Posted: April 23, 2014, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes he shows  add 22to the latest number i discovered that when a double comes out and i add 22 going down as shown thrre are a lot of duplicate pairs  doing that and those come out a Lot

This is tristate if i see ex 66 or 29 in there twice those tend  to show up in the new three number combos often i see the pairs for at least a week of course sometimes they  cool off like always but

Come right back

Thanks Original  Bey and Wentworth. I got the idea of the +22 system from doing the +222. Using the +222 I would most of the time get the pairs. That's when I decided to start using the +22 only. and it is apprarently woking. Hope the the +22 pairs are making you money/winners BTW, i will start posting the pairs for a week. Might as well coz some posters go back a couple days or so and give me Good job or WTGs. Thank you both for the kind words and good luck

God Bless America

US Flag

addai1516's avatar - lib
            Newyork City NY / westland michigan
            United States
            Member #93153
            June 23, 2010
            4087 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2014, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Thanks Original  Bey and Wentworth. I got the idea of the +22 system from doing the +222. Using the +222 I would most of the time get the pairs. That's when I decided to start using the +22 only. and it is apprarently woking. Hope the the +22 pairs are making you money/winners BTW, i will start posting the pairs for a week. Might as well coz some posters go back a couple days or so and give me Good job or WTGs. Thank you both for the kind words and good luck

Wheeler has excellent +222 system if we can find a way to narrow the pairs to 3 or 4 pairs that will b great good luck you all

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness >