Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Boomerang X4 and P4 ATM systems

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by CTNY.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1744 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2014, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Is anyone familiar enough with two new lottery systems on the market, the Boomerang X4 and P4 ATM systems, to offer an insightful comment about what sets these two systems apart from everything else that is available for purchase ??

Apparently, Whatzup is winning with these 2 systems.  But Why and How ?

I am only interested in winning the Pick 4 lottery now, because the payout is higher $$$, which makes the game more worth playing.

Somewhere on another thread, I think we should compile a list of all Pick 4 lottery systems on the market, that are available and WORTH purchasing, that produce consistent wins without breaking the bank, and that give strategic insight into the game of Pick 4. 

The Boomerang X4 and P4 ATM systems, supposedly produce Sets of numbers to play.  But, if you have to play more than 1 set of 5 - 10 numbers, then these 2 systems could become cost prohibitive over time. 

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
    Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    61439 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

cost prohibitive over time. 

We can change that..on the post

All we need is insight.. Boomerang X4 and P4 ATM systems holders

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
      Los Angeles, California
      United States
      Member #149492
      December 2, 2013
      919 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2014, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm curious myself.  Their website doesn't provide much info at all.

United States
        Member #129868
        June 30, 2012
        2457 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2014, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone familiar enough with two new lottery systems on the market, the Boomerang X4 and P4 ATM systems, to offer an insightful comment about what sets these two systems apart from everything else that is available for purchase ??

I am only interested in winning the Pick 4 lottery now, because the payout is higher $$$, which makes the game more worth playing.

Somewhere on another thread, I think we should compile a list of all Pick 4 lottery systems on the market, that are available and WORTH purchasing, that produce consistent wins without breaking the bank, and that give strategic insight into the game of Pick 4. 

The Boomerang X4 and P4 ATM systems, supposedly produce Sets of numbers to play.  But, if you have to play more than 1 set of 5 - 10 numbers, then these 2 systems could become cost prohibitive over time. 

Your not going to win very much playing only 10 numbers in the Pick 4.  The limits should be 20 numbers for Pick 4 and 10 for Pick 3.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2014, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

But it's harder to win.

Good luck to you, but I never understood that concept. If someone can't improve on p-3, what makes them think they can overcome the p-4, which is ten times harder for a straight win?

Baby steps..lol

Greensboro, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #1616
            June 5, 2003
            1288 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2014, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I guess the one who really knows is Whatzup. Does Whatzup care to put some light on the subject?

US Flag

United States
              Member #116344
              September 8, 2011
              3941 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2014, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

But it's harder to win.

Good luck to you, but I never understood that concept. If someone can't improve on p-3, what makes them think they can overcome the p-4, which is ten times harder for a straight win?

Baby steps..lol

Assumed all draws are distinct, the remnant of pool will be  6 dgits(P4), 7 dgt(P3)

Assumed all draws returns a digit, the remnant of pool will be 7 dgits(P4), 8 dgts(p3)

Assumed all draws returns 2 digits, the remanant of pool will be 8 dgts(P4),9 dgts.

How do one dealwith such assumptions  and not caught in percentiles of ODDs,

P4 pays more with less cost, but to make profitable you don't need target str8 bets.

You can increase your bet for nice box hits, P3 you need a str to catch up.

United States
                Member #116344
                September 8, 2011
                3941 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2014, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Assumed all draws are distinct, the remnant of pool will be  6 dgits(P4), 7 dgt(P3)

Assumed all draws returns a digit, the remnant of pool will be 7 dgits(P4), 8 dgts(p3)

Assumed all draws returns 2 digits, the remanant of pool will be 8 dgts(P4),9 dgts.

P4 pays more with less cost, but to make profitable you don't need target str8 bets.

GA Data

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
                MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
                Tue, Apr 29, 20140-4-99-8-7-7
                Mon, Apr 28, 20142-4-51-7-51-9-3-07-0-2-0
                Sun, Apr 27, 20141-6-67-4-07-7-7-67-0-5-2
                Sat, Apr 26, 20148-9-58-7-06-1-2-80-3-9-8
                Fri, Apr 25, 20148-0-07-2-07-8-5-92-6-4-6
                Thu, Apr 24, 20148-9-12-4-13-6-8-78-0-3-8
                Wed, Apr 23, 20145-0-45-6-83-0-6-38-2-5-3
                Tue, Apr 22, 20149-9-57-3-90-2-3-88-4-2-4
                Mon, Apr 21, 20142-5-69-8-24-0-5-99-3-5-6
                Sun, Apr 20, 20144-8-15-9-65-9-9-43-4-4-2

POOL>  0  1   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

P4> draw 5994, remnant for second  assumption>0123678>

P4>draw 3442. remnant for second assumption>0156789>

P4> draw 4059, remnant for first assumption>123678

P4>draw 9356, remn for first assumption>012478

Forming triads or quads 0123-1236-2367-3678,,   0156-1567-5678-6789,1236-2367-3678 is one way to inteprete the data, you can just randomize the string and generate your quads in sequence to mitigate cost,is cost effective than P3.

NB> This not a system or method , is just a  layman's approach.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2014, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Assuming? Really?..lol

There's no "assuming". It's literally a fact that the p-4 is 10 times harder. I'm not aware of all the finagling you're doing with boxed bets, but I'm open to learning.

But at the same time, I don't see any benefit in the p-4 boxed payouts as an edge to the p-3. I'm open minded, but I've heard them all.

When people invoke emotion with facts (especially with ladies and the drama queen, precious princesses), such as odds as the obvious reality, all sensibility is lost, why?

I'm curious, If it was 100 times harder, would the benefits increase accordingly? In other words, do the benefits get better incremently/exponentially with every increase of difficulty?  Wink

Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #126396
                    April 8, 2012
                    402 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I tried P4 ATM while ago, did not work for my state. Before even play money I tested year two back when I got it, but no results.. Thats all I can say about this.

I think the best is to follow some people here. Adobea78 have very good strategies, if you can invest little of  your time in it. It will work!

Smile

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                      United States
                      Member #98740
                      October 13, 2010
                      5432 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2014, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Assuming? Really?..lol

There's no "assuming". It's literally a fact that the p-4 is 10 times harder. I'm not aware of all the finagling you're doing with boxed bets, but I'm open to learning.

But at the same time, I don't see any benefit in the p-4 boxed payouts as an edge to the p-3. I'm open minded, but I've heard them all.

When people invoke emotion with facts (especially with ladies and the drama queen, precious princesses), such as odds as the obvious reality, all sensibility is lost, why?

I'm curious, If it was 100 times harder, would the benefits increase accordingly? In other words, do the benefits get better incremently/exponentially with every increase of difficulty?  Wink

"It's literally a fact that the p-4 is 10 times harder."

That would still be an opinion...in my opinion! lol

Pick 4 will be ten times harder than Pick 3 if you don't know how to play the game.

Believe it or not..P3 is harder for me than P4.

If someone put 10 pieces of candy in a bag and gave me an opportunity to grab 3 or 4.

I'd grab 4. "Oh my I get to grab one more?" "Yes Please"Wink 

...& if they had a Pick 5 out of 10.  Even better. $$$

After about a year of constant observation.I realize that these games are based on simple

probabilty. Yup simple.boring.probability.

I cant speak for anyone else, but why would I Pick 3 out of 10 knowing I have the ability

to pick 1 more to make 4? *shrugs* lol

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                        NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        887 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2014, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

"It's literally a fact that the p-4 is 10 times harder."

That would still be an opinion...in my opinion! lol

Pick 4 will be ten times harder than Pick 3 if you don't know how to play the game.

Believe it or not..P3 is harder for me than P4.

If someone put 10 pieces of candy in a bag and gave me an opportunity to grab 3 or 4.

I'd grab 4. "Oh my I get to grab one more?" "Yes Please"Wink 

...& if they had a Pick 5 out of 10.  Even better. $$$

After about a year of constant observation.I realize that these games are based on simple

probabilty. Yup simple.boring.probability.

I cant speak for anyone else, but why would I Pick 3 out of 10 knowing I have the ability

to pick 1 more to make 4? *shrugs* lol

I Agree!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                        • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                        • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                          MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                          Member #152924
                          March 1, 2014
                          129 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2014, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

where can i get the boomerang x4 and p4 atm ? i dont see anymore posts from whatzup ?

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #18322
                            July 9, 2005
                            1744 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

where can i get the boomerang x4 and p4 atm ? i dont see anymore posts from whatzup ?

Google Both Systems !!!

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
                              Member #152924
                              March 1, 2014
                              129 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2014, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Google Both Systems !!!

thank you !