Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has Gail Howard ever won the lottery?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
rekjavik
Iceland
Member #99537
October 27, 2010
177 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2014, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I can not find a Bio, Google, or Wiki nor anything about her EVER winning the lottery?

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?Patriot

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
    Member #154519
    April 19, 2014
    246 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2014, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

No but she did save a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4146 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I can not find a Bio, Google, or Wiki nor anything about her EVER winning the lottery?

l could be wrong about this because l do not research people l am not interested in knowing about- but Gail " could" be in the same boat as one Richard Lustig- who has never won the Major Lottery prize, but is in the book selling business on " How to increase your odds...etc etc etc"

Dick Lustig had this to say..

" Despite winning repeatedly over the next few years, Lustig didn't see that there was a pattern until his fourth win. "I didn't even realize that I had a method until my fourth win. Even though everybody else was saying 'oh, you're just a lucky guy, there's no such thing as a method.' I'm saying, 'I won four times. How can you say that's just luck?'"

"But when I won my fifth grand prize, now people started to say, 'ok, wait a minute here. Nobody can be that lucky. What's your secret?' 

l think Dick and Gail are two peas in a pod...then again l could be wrong.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2014, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

No but she did save a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

LOL

That money's gone fo ever

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7344 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2014, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howard started giving lottery advice in a newspaper column over 30 ago when the jackpot was probably hitting a pick-3 straight. When the lotto games came online she wrote about wheels and offered books with all sorts of wheels. I have a couple of her older books and the bio mentions players who used her wheels to win jackpots, but doesn't say whether she has or not.

Bob P might know because Gail Howard advertised on Lottery World magazine where Bob was a contributor.

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2014, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

"Has Gail Howard ever won the lottery?"

No, but she did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 5, 2014, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

From my observations, she has not won the JP in the lottery.

(Although she has won the JP in producing JP millionaires)

The best she has done from my knowledge is win a 5/6 in NY.

I dont know the matrix when she won.

But if you love RJOH for scoring 5/6,

then you have to love GH!!!!  Lover