Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maryland: 5/1 - 5/31/2014

Topic closed. 488 replies. Last post 3 years ago by grwurston.

Page 31 of 33
PrintE-mailLink
keishatea's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
baltimore, md
United States
Member #143832
June 14, 2013
195 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2014, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Are yall ready? I Hope you were paying attention.   It is finally time...........

The last day of the month is  tomorrow.

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4884 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2014, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Thursday's  Keys  3-0

MID  4523  Key  3

EVE  7864  No  Key

Friday's  0-1  Good  Luck!!!

Friday's  Keys  0-1

MID 2096 Key 0

EVE 0751 Key 0-1

Saturday's  Keys  1-8  Good Luck!!!

Next DBL's  mid  11-33  eve  00-22  (No changes till a dbl hits.)

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

baltimore, md
      United States
      Member #143832
      June 14, 2013
      195 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2014, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Friday's  Keys  0-1

MID 2096 Key 0

EVE 0751 Key 0-1

Saturday's  Keys  1-8  Good Luck!!!

Next DBL's  mid  11-33  eve  00-22  (No changes till a dbl hits.)

I really like the double that you chose.  I also think 9s are coming or 6s

Jazvon's avatar - flower
        Mitchellville, MD
        United States
        Member #83906
        December 17, 2009
        479 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2014, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! maybe soon!

1833  8383 3030  8733  3703  3364

8023/0823  8231  8273/2873  2839/8239

8401 6052 5612  9805  8808  0880 1880

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!

I have a personal rant No Pity!  about myself and a message to all new players...

Today I missed a straight 3364  Thud  Why am I not totally upset?..

First:  I just was Blessed with a straight 2 days ago with 4523..I probably would of fainted to hit 2 straights in 2 days. Lol

Second: I have rules for myself to play certain numbers for 7 days unless I see a need to continue playing them.  In addition I just hit 3364 on 5/25 number boxed and it came on the 5th day..Lol. so it was done..wrong!

Third: Here is my Big" mistake where I didn't follow my own rules. I'm pretty good at predicting pairs and have been helping Keisha and Underworld with following them... This morning I send a message to them saying 36 pair is coming...soon after grwurston posted next doubles to hit would be 33 and 11 for midday. So now I'm happy I have a triad 336..because I feel  grwurston is 99.9999% accurate to me that means 100%. I put together all these combos with 336 ignoring the 3364 I posted  on 5/20 because it just hit on 5/25 and it didn't fall in line with the sums that our other  "resident expert" Jarasan predicted

Boom!!! 3364 Straight OMG!!!! Bang Head

So..... set "rules to play by" for yourself.. Don't under estimate the MD Lottery with repeat numbers...there is a wealth of information on this thread - use it to the fullest to learn how to win!

grwurston's tag is the truth!

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player. 

Most important.. If you are "one off" or a "straight off"..Lol..suck it up and win the next time!!!

Thank you for listening...I feel better now Hurray!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Hindsight is 20/20>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I feel your pain,  I have a set rules that I sometimes follow,  that I'll stop then I am kicking myself in the u no what when what I should have played...... pops.

Today I had the 3437 7364 and 6394,  oh well,  what ya gonna do???????

I am still going with the 3467 tonight and will report back later before night draw when I get back to the ranch.

CrazyBeaver

Harbinger
            D.C./MD.
            United States
            Member #44103
            July 30, 2006
            5583 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2014, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Now that I am back at the ranch it is kind of late but what I was thinking was the 11 pair for tonight VA and DC got 2702 and 2242.   So anything with 2's I have 9811 1718 6811 1213 5080 1457 6394 7364 3196 4268 3292.

Idea

baltimore, md
              United States
              Member #143832
              June 14, 2013
              195 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2014, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I have a personal rant No Pity!  about myself and a message to all new players...

Today I missed a straight 3364  Thud  Why am I not totally upset?..

First:  I just was Blessed with a straight 2 days ago with 4523..I probably would of fainted to hit 2 straights in 2 days. Lol

Second: I have rules for myself to play certain numbers for 7 days unless I see a need to continue playing them.  In addition I just hit 3364 on 5/25 number boxed and it came on the 5th day..Lol. so it was done..wrong!

Third: Here is my Big" mistake where I didn't follow my own rules. I'm pretty good at predicting pairs and have been helping Keisha and Underworld with following them... This morning I send a message to them saying 36 pair is coming...soon after grwurston posted next doubles to hit would be 33 and 11 for midday. So now I'm happy I have a triad 336..because I feel  grwurston is 99.9999% accurate to me that means 100%. I put together all these combos with 336 ignoring the 3364 I posted  on 5/20 because it just hit on 5/25 and it didn't fall in line with the sums that our other  "resident expert" Jarasan predicted

Boom!!! 3364 Straight OMG!!!! Bang Head

So..... set "rules to play by" for yourself.. Don't under estimate the MD Lottery with repeat numbers...there is a wealth of information on this thread - use it to the fullest to learn how to win!

grwurston's tag is the truth!

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player. 

Most important.. If you are "one off" or a "straight off"..Lol..suck it up and win the next time!!!

Thank you for listening...I feel better now Hurray!

I am so sorry to have distracted you and made you miss a straight believe me that was not my intention it will never happen again.  I do want to thank u for the insight.   Hopefully u learned from the information that I shared with you as well.  This lottery thing is not for me anymore.  Good luck to everyone and thank u for everything. 

Signing out for good

Jazvon's avatar - flower
                Mitchellville, MD
                United States
                Member #83906
                December 17, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2014, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I am so sorry to have distracted you and made you miss a straight believe me that was not my intention it will never happen again.  I do want to thank u for the insight.   Hopefully u learned from the information that I shared with you as well.  This lottery thing is not for me anymore.  Good luck to everyone and thank u for everything. 

Signing out for good

Keisha
                OMG! I'm sorry you feel that way I think misunderstood my post... You did not distract me..I've been playing the lottery for years..this not my first loss and won't be my last...  I'm sending you a pm..

Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5583 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2014, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Signing out for good

Buh! Bye!  Sorry to read that.

See Ya!

grwurston's avatar - 144
                    Let's Go Rangers!!!
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4884 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2014, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Signing out for good

Don't go!!!!  Stay with us.  Yes Nod

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2014, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Signing out for good

You know you are part of our family please don't jump ship,   relax,  settle,  and be patient......I don't think Jaz meant anything other than life is busy and one's focus gets distracted.  That's all.

Group Hug

baltimore, md
                        United States
                        Member #143832
                        June 14, 2013
                        195 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2014, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Don't go!!!!  Stay with us.  Yes Nod

Hurray!

I misread Jazvon comment.   I dont want to be the cause for anyone missing out on a hit.  After speaking to a very wise person (Jazvon) I decided to stay and try to give helpful insight to those who want it.  Thank u for ur comment.   

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

elkton, maryland
                          United States
                          Member #85565
                          January 18, 2010
                          1028 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Signing out for good

Guess what happened to me this Fri. night. I played my 4 digits got in the car and something told me to play my tag number.I got out of the car went in and played my three digit tag number. I told the clerk to give me 493 for $1 s/b.Got in the car and left.I watched the drawing in my living room. I shouted out I have it 493. I reached in my pocket and to my surprise the clerk had given me 4983 instead of 493 I was upset for a minute,but I thought about it.

I should have checked my ticket and I always do.....except this time. Things happen !!!!!!!!!!!!

ogg

baltimore, md
                            United States
                            Member #143832
                            June 14, 2013
                            195 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2014, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

Guess what happened to me this Fri. night. I played my 4 digits got in the car and something told me to play my tag number.I got out of the car went in and played my three digit tag number. I told the clerk to give me 493 for $1 s/b.Got in the car and left.I watched the drawing in my living room. I shouted out I have it 493. I reached in my pocket and to my surprise the clerk had given me 4983 instead of 493 I was upset for a minute,but I thought about it.

I should have checked my ticket and I always do.....except this time. Things happen !!!!!!!!!!!!

ogg

That happened to me before.  I think that is the worst.......Sorry

baltimore, md
                              United States
                              Member #143832
                              June 14, 2013
                              195 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

You know you are part of our family please don't jump ship,   relax,  settle,  and be patient......I don't think Jaz meant anything other than life is busy and one's focus gets distracted.  That's all.

Group Hug

Thank u so much for comment.

Page 31 of 33