Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 5/1 - 5/31/2014

Topic closed. 563 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Wheeler.

Page 18 of 38
PrintE-mailLink
slimgal101's avatar - batman38

Bahamas
Member #114506
August 1, 2011
933 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Congrats slimgal got a box hit ok glowingal I know u hit u been screaming that number so I hope u got it

Thanks everyone,yes i know she got that one,glowingal i need a good p4 what's good for tonight.I'm not a big p4 gal but i could take a shoot at it.

WAIT  UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT TODAY HAVE FOR YOU!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!!!

glowinggal's avatar - 2cwpndk
    New York
    United States
    Member #153037
    March 4, 2014
    1042 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone,yes i know she got that one,glowingal i need a good p4 what's good for tonight.I'm not a big p4 gal but i could take a shoot at it.

I sure did!!!!  My exact birthdate though p4 woulda been nicer as a straight lol!!!

p4 I'm just now going to look at inspect right now - the day got away from me b/c it's beautiful out there!!! but I've been watching those 555x that have been in both midday and eve.  Everyone thinks trip in p3 but it could show p4.  Make sure you check out libradave's posts and also millionwinner for p4 and compare to Sue's stacks in the p4 thread  :)  Tonight has LOTS of false trips and trips showing in the p4 stacks; watch for those in your work for p4.   I will say I think a double vtrac for tonight p3... we haven't had one in 5 draws but no missing vtracs so not sure which one now since the v2 showed up last night.

glowinggal's avatar - 2cwpndk
      New York
      United States
      Member #153037
      March 4, 2014
      1042 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I just want to say great job and congrats to everyone for their wins lately! 

and yes I mean it and love to see others win {of course when I do too lol!} - to me this is fun and have loved getting to know some of you in the process!!!

I may be going into hiatus from posting for a bit....  Sad

I know my wins have been a combo of researching and reading threads that have info given to us {THANK YOU to everyone who does this each and everyday!!!  I know many would not win without you or your work!} and matching with stacks that others post and I also do on my own.  I also use the inspect tool A LOT to figure out what's due, etc.   I am however upset by the choas that everyone is posting around LP that we should post our "winning tickets" to verify our wins; this to me is offensive and accusatory to people who don't deserve it when I know many of us are winning whether we post the tickets or not...  their info backs them up; they always prepost what to look for: sums, short sums, pairs, etc.  I personally don't have time to sit here and validate my wins.  I am not the kind of person to say I won if I didn't.... 219 is my birthdate and if you read my past posts... I was on it for a while.  p4 I've been winning on.... thanks to libradave and millionwinners's posts... yes I sometimes play a lot of numbers depending on how "iffy" the mid/eve looks but it usually pays me back in return to do so - it's a risk YES...;  No, not everyone can do that but it shouldn't condone those of us who can; there is still a huge risk regardless who plays unless you play every stinkin number out there; which I'm sure most don't.  That however doesn't mean those who do play many numbers and can play a lot of numbers should have to prove their wins or be criticized for it either... we are all here to help each other... I posted last night - short sum 2 for today and I always play and have posted many times I was looking for 219 - my p4 win today was all thanks to the millionwinner's post in the p4 forum... check it out... it's how I hit str8 the other day too.  Why does that mean I'm not actually being truthful about my wins and have to proove it?

All this did was make me feel less welcome - not to post here and to just keep things to myself other than help like I wanted to as so many of you have given to me as I was learning when I was new in March....  I shouldn't feel happy I won?  I'm sorry if others don't win - I've been there - many times and even to the point of not even playing b/c I got sick of losing - but I am truly happy for those who do win and am SO grateful when others also help me out as well.

ps - this is not a post requesting replies - I wish only the best of luck to everyone.  I am just disappointed that when others do help they are then questioned and/or if they do take the help and tools provided to them to win they are chastised for winning as often as they do.  This is not only myself.  There are many others than me in this boat who do win often.... some of those people who WIN a lot are also sitting here helping all of you and myself win more often too!  Don't chase them away or make them feel questioned.... Mad

United States
        Member #70687
        February 8, 2009
        7916 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2014, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

05/13 Evening Results: 830 - 0854

Congratulations to any & all winners.

The official poster of NYL results Jester

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

05/14

Midday

024 059 134 148 157 179 249 259 478 589

Evening

013 024 169 235 257 259 347 356 456 678

slimgal101's avatar - batman38

Bahamas
            Member #114506
            August 1, 2011
            933 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2014, 12:53 am - IP Logged

I just want to say great job and congrats to everyone for their wins lately! 

and yes I mean it and love to see others win {of course when I do too lol!} - to me this is fun and have loved getting to know some of you in the process!!!

I may be going into hiatus from posting for a bit....  Sad

I know my wins have been a combo of researching and reading threads that have info given to us {THANK YOU to everyone who does this each and everyday!!!  I know many would not win without you or your work!} and matching with stacks that others post and I also do on my own.  I also use the inspect tool A LOT to figure out what's due, etc.   I am however upset by the choas that everyone is posting around LP that we should post our "winning tickets" to verify our wins; this to me is offensive and accusatory to people who don't deserve it when I know many of us are winning whether we post the tickets or not...  their info backs them up; they always prepost what to look for: sums, short sums, pairs, etc.  I personally don't have time to sit here and validate my wins.  I am not the kind of person to say I won if I didn't.... 219 is my birthdate and if you read my past posts... I was on it for a while.  p4 I've been winning on.... thanks to libradave and millionwinners's posts... yes I sometimes play a lot of numbers depending on how "iffy" the mid/eve looks but it usually pays me back in return to do so - it's a risk YES...;  No, not everyone can do that but it shouldn't condone those of us who can; there is still a huge risk regardless who plays unless you play every stinkin number out there; which I'm sure most don't.  That however doesn't mean those who do play many numbers and can play a lot of numbers should have to prove their wins or be criticized for it either... we are all here to help each other... I posted last night - short sum 2 for today and I always play and have posted many times I was looking for 219 - my p4 win today was all thanks to the millionwinner's post in the p4 forum... check it out... it's how I hit str8 the other day too.  Why does that mean I'm not actually being truthful about my wins and have to proove it?

All this did was make me feel less welcome - not to post here and to just keep things to myself other than help like I wanted to as so many of you have given to me as I was learning when I was new in March....  I shouldn't feel happy I won?  I'm sorry if others don't win - I've been there - many times and even to the point of not even playing b/c I got sick of losing - but I am truly happy for those who do win and am SO grateful when others also help me out as well.

ps - this is not a post requesting replies - I wish only the best of luck to everyone.  I am just disappointed that when others do help they are then questioned and/or if they do take the help and tools provided to them to win they are chastised for winning as often as they do.  This is not only myself.  There are many others than me in this boat who do win often.... some of those people who WIN a lot are also sitting here helping all of you and myself win more often too!  Don't chase them away or make them feel questioned.... Mad

This Lottery post is full of drama no more posting for me.G/L to everyone it was nice being here.

WAIT  UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT TODAY HAVE FOR YOU!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!!!

ny, ny
              United States
              Member #98736
              October 12, 2010
              10025 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2014, 1:58 am - IP Logged

5.  6.  7.

1.  0.  3.

6.  1.  6.

Midday 5-13-2014 result - 219

Updated Midday Chart 5-14-2014

5.  6.  7.

1.  0.  3.

6.  7.  6.

Pets 125, 669

ny, ny
                United States
                Member #98736
                October 12, 2010
                10025 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2014, 2:02 am - IP Logged

9.  4.  4.

0.  8.  8.

1.  3.  1.

Evening result 5-13-2014 - 830

Updated Evening chart for 5-14-2014

9.  4.  4.

0.  8.  8.

1.  6.  1.

Pets 125, 669

ny, ny
                  United States
                  Member #98736
                  October 12, 2010
                  10025 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2014, 2:19 am - IP Logged

T-5

9. 15. 17. 31. 38.

Pets 125, 669

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                    Pittsburg, Ks
                    United States
                    Member #3382
                    January 17, 2004
                    80666 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2014, 5:45 am - IP Logged

5/14/14 M/E

+22 830

83 80 30

05 02 52

27 24 74

49 46 96

61 68 18

God Bless America

US Flag

THECHOSEN's avatar - nw elf3.jpg
                      NASSAU
                      Bahamas
                      Member #35336
                      March 16, 2006
                      140 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2014, 9:09 am - IP Logged

LETS GO WITH THIS TODAY ONE NUMBER

Mad 011Mad

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                        BRONX, NY
                        United States
                        Member #139286
                        February 18, 2013
                        363 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2014, 11:40 am - IP Logged

JUST A THOUGHT  05-14-14 = 5-5-5

Thinking of...

WinkBelieve in yourself and what you do. We are part of the Creator, God, therefore, we too have the ability to do great things. If you believe & keep faith alive...IT WILL HAPPEN. Everyday is a Blessing.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                          Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3186 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2014, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

NY Midday Results for 5/14/14

Congrats to all the winners!!!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
                            BRONX, NY
                            United States
                            Member #139286
                            February 18, 2013
                            363 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

JUST A THOUGHT  05-14-14 = 5-5-5

Thinking of...

MadFIGURES............. NY MIRRORED 2 OUT OF 3 5'S.  Mad

WinkBelieve in yourself and what you do. We are part of the Creator, God, therefore, we too have the ability to do great things. If you believe & keep faith alive...IT WILL HAPPEN. Everyday is a Blessing.

ny, ny
                              United States
                              Member #98736
                              October 12, 2010
                              10025 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2014, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

5/14/14 M/E

+22 830

83 80 30

05 02 52

27 24 74

49 46 96