Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 5/1/14 - 5/31/14

Topic closed. 1790 replies. Last post 3 years ago by hi-7.

Page 59 of 120
PrintE-mailLink
Dd2160's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
Allentown, Brookyn, Pa, Ny
United States
Member #134253
October 22, 2012
5694 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

219 is Often Followed by: 045 107 148 150 237 253 254 259 (294 429 924) (384 843) 392 694 754 807 826 906 912 956 

Doubles Following Often: 188 (292 922) 442 550 711 880 949 

Historical predictions: 003 128 264 310 329 341 (348) 426 612 658 858 888* 935 943 233 069 027 677 579 646 

219 is Often Followed or Preceded by:276-676-076-164-365-765-176-186-476-876-165-166-565-965-175

Thanks Siri for the congrats and the followers...216 hmmmm I likie!

Trouble aint easy...oui pa pa!!

Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #138754
    February 5, 2013
    1406 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I see ILL got trip 666 today so trip 777 for NY tonight. I'll play them all.Yes Nod

Ya mon!! I'm with you on that! Heavy 666, 777, 888! Lil heavy on 000, 333 and 444!

Dd2160's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
      Allentown, Brookyn, Pa, Ny
      United States
      Member #134253
      October 22, 2012
      5694 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

If 429 ....I gonna throw upp!   Smh

Trouble aint easy...oui pa pa!!

slimgal101's avatar - batman38

Bahamas
        Member #114506
        August 1, 2011
        933 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Ya mon!! I'm with you on that! Heavy 666, 777, 888! Lil heavy on 000, 333 and 444!

I Agree!

WAIT  UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT TODAY HAVE FOR YOU!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!!!

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
          NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
          United States
          Member #106371
          February 17, 2011
          9710 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Eve Play..

245-666-132-129

goodluck players

PETS#=105-215

hi-7's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #110431
            May 3, 2011
            5923 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Eve Play..

245-666-132-129

goodluck players

Trip 777 fell last year on the 13th and I am chasing that 245 too Suri. Hope it pops soon in New York.

I tried to copy and paste it; but I haven't gotten accustomed to this LP new format as yet (too busy at work).Unhappy

When life GIVES you lemons make lemonade!!!!!

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
              NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
              United States
              Member #106371
              February 17, 2011
              9710 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2014, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Trip 777 fell last year on the 13th and I am chasing that 245 too Suri. Hope it pops soon in New York.

I tried to copy and paste it; but I haven't gotten accustomed to this LP new format as yet (too busy at work).Unhappy

Thumbs Up liljimy gave me and lex its mirror as midday  qp 097=542 

since lp last update . copy and paste became a nightmare .

PETS#=105-215

glowinggal's avatar - 2cwpndk
                New York
                United States
                Member #153037
                March 4, 2014
                1042 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2014, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

I just want to say great job and congrats to everyone for their wins lately! 

and yes I mean it and love to see others win {of course when I do too lol!} - to me this is fun and have loved getting to know some of you in the process!!!

I may be going into hiatus from posting for a bit....  Sad

I know my wins have been a combo of researching and reading threads that have info given to us {THANK YOU to everyone who does this each and everyday!!!  I know many would not win without you or your work!} and matching with stacks that others post and I also do on my own.  I also use the inspect tool A LOT to figure out what's due, etc.   I am however upset by the choas that everyone is posting around LP that we should post our "winning tickets" to verify our wins; this to me is offensive and accusatory to people who don't deserve it when I know many of us are winning whether we post the tickets or not...  their info backs them up; they always prepost what to look for: sums, short sums, pairs, etc.  I personally don't have time to sit here and validate my wins.  I am not the kind of person to say I won if I didn't.... 219 is my birthdate and if you read my past posts... I was on it for a while.  p4 I've been winning on.... thanks to libradave and millionwinners's posts... yes I sometimes play a lot of numbers depending on how "iffy" the mid/eve looks but it usually pays me back in return to do so - it's a risk YES...;  No, not everyone can do that but it shouldn't condone those of us who can; there is still a huge risk regardless who plays unless you play every stinkin number out there; which I'm sure most don't.  That however doesn't mean those who do play many numbers and can play a lot of numbers should have to prove their wins or be criticized for it either... we are all here to help each other... I posted last night - short sum 2 for today and I always play and have posted many times I was looking for 219 - my p4 win today was all thanks to the millionwinner's post in the p4 forum... check it out... it's how I hit str8 the other day too.  Why does that mean I'm not actually being truthful about my wins and have to proove it?

All this did was make me feel less welcome - not to post here and to just keep things to myself other than help like I wanted to as so many of you have given to me as I was learning when I was new in March....  I shouldn't feel happy I won?  I'm sorry if others don't win - I've been there - many times and even to the point of not even playing b/c I got sick of losing - but I am truly happy for those who do win and am SO grateful when others also help me out as well.

ps - this is not a post requesting replies - I wish only the best of luck to everyone.  I am just disappointed that when others do help they are then questioned and/or if they do take the help and tools provided to them to win they are chastised for winning as often as they do.  This is not only myself.  There are many others than me in this boat who do win often.... some of those people who WIN a lot are also sitting here helping all of you and myself win more often too!  Don't chase them away or make them feel questioned.... Mad

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
                  Blue Sky Fly
                  United States
                  Member #95128
                  August 4, 2010
                  13102 Posts
                  Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

and yes I mean it and love to see others win {of course when I do too lol!} - to me this is fun and have loved getting to know some of you in the process!!!

I know my wins have been a combo of researching and reading threads that have info given to us {THANK YOU to everyone who does this each and everyday!!!  I know many would not win without you or your work!} and matching with stacks that others post and I also do on my own.  I also use the inspect tool A LOT to figure out what's due, etc.   I am however upset by the choas that everyone is posting around LP that we should post our "winning tickets" to verify our wins; this to me is offensive and accusatory to people who don't deserve it when I know many of us are winning whether we post the tickets or not...  their info backs them up; they always prepost what to look for: sums, short sums, pairs, etc.  I personally don't have time to sit here and validate my wins.  I am not the kind of person to say I won if I didn't.... 219 is my birthdate and if you read my past posts... I was on it for a while.  p4 I've been winning on.... thanks to libradave and millionwinners's posts... yes I sometimes play a lot of numbers depending on how "iffy" the mid/eve looks but it usually pays me back in return to do so - it's a risk YES...;  No, not everyone can do that but it shouldn't condone those of us who can; there is still a huge risk regardless who plays unless you play every stinkin number out there; which I'm sure most don't.  That however doesn't mean those who do play many numbers and can play a lot of numbers should have to prove their wins or be criticized for it either... we are all here to help each other... I posted last night - short sum 2 for today and I always play and have posted many times I was looking for 219 - my p4 win today was all thanks to the millionwinner's post in the p4 forum... check it out... it's how I hit str8 the other day too.  Why does that mean I'm not actually being truthful about my wins and have to proove it?

All this did was make me feel less welcome - not to post here and to just keep things to myself other than help like I wanted to as so many of you have given to me as I was learning when I was new in March....  I shouldn't feel happy I won?  I'm sorry if others don't win - I've been there - many times and even to the point of not even playing b/c I got sick of losing - but I am truly happy for those who do win and am SO grateful when others also help me out as well.

ps - this is not a post requesting replies - I wish only the best of luck to everyone.  I am just disappointed that when others do help they are then questioned and/or if they do take the help and tools provided to them to win they are chastised for winning as often as they do.  This is not only myself.  There are many others than me in this boat who do win often.... some of those people who WIN a lot are also sitting here helping all of you and myself win more often too!  Don't chase them away or make them feel questioned.... Mad

Hold on,.............time-out,.......................no need to prove anything ,its the net,lol...................your here to enjoy life.So who cares if someone needs proof ,..were here to learn and have fun,........................and WIN,..LOL

side note: I very seldom post winning tickets ,I'd rather post the winning numbers,to share with everyone.We love your input,so have fun and forget the drama posters.lol

Scared

New York
                    United States
                    Member #152260
                    February 9, 2014
                    652 Posts
                    Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Nicely said loonsee... Let's just have fun

Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #138754
                      February 5, 2013
                      1406 Posts
                      Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

WTH!!! Sorry I want to chime in...

Babes...you don't have ISH to prove to anyone! You have been far more involved than me and I've been on

longer. I haven't ever posted a winning ticket and will NOT post! Whats the purpose? At one point people were

being advised to cover up the scan part because people were taking a picture and cashing in on others tickets.

We are all adults...if we say we won, then we won! If we lose..we say we loss! Later for BS! 

Keep Rocking GG!

Rg~

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
                        Blue Sky Fly
                        United States
                        Member #95128
                        August 4, 2010
                        13102 Posts
                        Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Posting now as I will not be able to post during the day. I have an early day tomorrow, and the rest of the week thereafter. Punishment for me as, I don't sleep early, always up til at least 3am. Not doing that tonight though. My dreambook has the following for the next couple of days. So for today 5/13/14: 324-506-855-2563 and 5/14/14: 124-437(late!)-117-3982.

My plays for today will be 314,319,407,685,340,214,425,396,926,122,534,579,514,410,699,228

Good luck all 

got the 3982 as a qp,..............hmmm

Scared

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                          Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #113973
                          July 20, 2011
                          13112 Posts
                          Posted: May 13, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Let's just continue to kick lilJimmy in the butt!  WE all are here to make money from the NYL.  If someone wins I am VERY HAPPY for them.  I post whatever info I can to HELP all of us catch a win. 

Just keep doing what you are doing.  Now I will go back to my corner and try to kill lil jimmy tonight!  LOL

And remember that The 1st page of our thread has this on it:

Welcome to the

New York Dream Team's

May Thread

Please come in, and stay a while.  We are all here to help each other.  If you cannot respect our thread please do not post.  We like to keep our thread drama free.  Thank you for your understanding.  Now PLEASE Let's kick the coins out of NYL!!!!!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            15088 Posts
                            Posted: May 13, 2014, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

PA TONITE WAS     541   1382 

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                              Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #113973
                              July 20, 2011
                              13112 Posts
                              Posted: May 13, 2014, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Went with these:

438 988 938 738 933

0122 0292 4521

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Page 59 of 120