Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CYCLES Research Institute of Florida

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 3 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4503 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2014, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

INQUIRY:I

Anyone with hands ob experience or first person knowledge of this orgaization???

Thanks in advance

Good Weekend Wishes

EddessaKnight

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2014, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

INQUIRY:I

Anyone with hands ob experience or first person knowledge of this orgaization???

Thanks in advance

Good Weekend Wishes

EddessaKnight

Please take your time explaining in detail what you're trying to convey when you have ample time in the near future, not when you're running out the door in a hurry. That's not the best time to start a thread. lol

Green laugh

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4503 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2014, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Please take your time explaining in detail what you're trying to convey when you have ample time in the near future, not when you're running out the door in a hurry. That's not the best time to start a thread. lol

Green laugh

Point taken, onlymoney, so I do appreciate the heads up on the error. With letter "b' next to "n" it was another typo as I am contending witn carpel tunnel & arthritis, so message should clearly read " hands on experience" with the Cycles inquiry

Apologies to all who I may have inadvertenly inconvenienced.

Fortuna

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

PS-

Anyone had interaction eith Cycles???

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2014, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Point taken, onlymoney, so I do appreciate the heads up on the error. With letter "b' next to "n" it was another typo as I am contending witn carpel tunnel & arthritis, so message should clearly read " hands on experience" with the Cycles inquiry

Apologies to all who I may have inadvertenly inconvenienced.

Fortuna

EddessaKnightSun Smiley

PS-

Anyone had interaction eith Cycles???

Spelling errors wasn't what I was reffering to. The point was to ask you more about details regarding the subject which was Cycles Research stuff. I never heard of this. Thanks.

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2014, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Cycles Research Institute was way back in the 80's and 90's and focused on astrology with regards to the stock market, gambling and the lottery. Famous Astologer Jack Gillen and D.D. Brown were part of that. Mr. Brown has passed away and cycles has been out of business for over 20 years.

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4503 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2014, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Cycles Research Institute was way back in the 80's and 90's and focused on astrology with regards to the stock market, gambling and the lottery. Famous Astologer Jack Gillen and D.D. Brown were part of that. Mr. Brown has passed away and cycles has been out of business for over 20 years.

Hi floodog

A sincere note of appreciation for your informative resposne regarding my inquiry regarding Cycles Research Instistute of Florida Although an admirer of Jack Gillen's publicized success record in multi speculation application, I was unaware of his affiiliation with the late D.D. Brown.

GILLEN UPDATE                                                                                                                                                                                Today is Derby day @ Churchill Downs, when Jack previously was publicly predicting his Derby winners on syndicated radio in New York/Boston, happily I was aboard some of those winning pics. I believe Jack is well & still living, semi retired in the Orlando area & that his son Tom Gillian is still active in the speculation prediction biz

Good Weekend Wishes,

Foortes fortuna juvat

EddessaKnight

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2014, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi floodog

A sincere note of appreciation for your informative resposne regarding my inquiry regarding Cycles Research Instistute of Florida Although an admirer of Jack Gillen's publicized success record in multi speculation application, I was unaware of his affiiliation with the late D.D. Brown.

GILLEN UPDATE                                                                                                                                                                                Today is Derby day @ Churchill Downs, when Jack previously was publicly predicting his Derby winners on syndicated radio in New York/Boston, happily I was aboard some of those winning pics. I believe Jack is well & still living, semi retired in the Orlando area & that his son Tom Gillian is still active in the speculation prediction biz

Good Weekend Wishes,

Foortes fortuna juvat

EddessaKnight

Yes, jack is alive and well and he does have a website.

FD

LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4503 Posts
                Posted: May 4, 2014, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes, jack is alive and well and he does have a website.

FD

Most appreciated Jack Gillen update flossdog

Ancient Chinese Proverb:
                "When someone shares something of value with you, and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others."
                Good Weekend Wishes w/
                Fortuna
                EddessaKnight
                  LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4503 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2014, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Most appreciated Jack Gillen update flossdog

Ancient Chinese Proverb:
                  "When someone shares something of value with you, and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others."
                  Good Weekend Wishes w/
                  Fortuna
                  EddessaKnight

`