Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Picks based on digit sum

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by puregenius.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
puregenius's avatar - omnipotence
Pittsburg, CA
United States
Member #146170
August 26, 2013
5 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2014, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking of making some California Fantasy 5 picks based on digit sum. What would be the fastest way to determine which combinations equal which sums.? Example: 13-15-22-28-34=31

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2014, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I am thinking of making some California Fantasy 5 picks based on digit sum. What would be the fastest way to determine which combinations equal which sums.? Example: 13-15-22-28-34=31

I tried thinking of ways possible using this idea you mention, but with the P-3 game years ago. But I soon realized with each sum, there were many combos associated with them, making it not viable in my book. I can't possibly imagine that when applied to JP games, oh lord !

lol..no thanks.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2014, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

If I did have to find a way with the combo you show, I'd have to reduce each number to it's sum. Example, the first number you show is 13. 1+3=4 (sum)

So the combo above in your quote, ( 13-15-22-28-34-31) would read as follows:  4-6-4-1-7-4.

Now, the next step is to do this with every draw. Write the new conversion numbers underneath the oldest like so, below, (I'll make up numbers to save time)

4-6-4-1-7-4

5-6-3-2-9-1

Keep doing this with at least 14 days of coversion data. Look for patterns. Done. lol

But remember, when you pick one sum as a prediction, that sum has hundreds of thousands of combos associated with it.

For example, the sum 4 can equate to many one and two digit numbers. 0+4=4, 1+3=4, 2+2=4. So we have possible candidates, 04-13-22. That was just for the first number 13. lol You have to do this for the rest. 

But really, if you reduce numbers to their sums, may as well study the p-3/p4 games first. Just a thought.

Good luck in your ventures. I love lottery system breaker idea people. lol.  Sorry, the beer and weed is good...ha !

Pittsburg, CA
        United States
        Member #146170
        August 26, 2013
        5 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2014, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

If I did have to find a way with the combo you show, I'd have to reduce each number to it's sum. Example, the first number you show is 13. 1+3=4 (sum)

So the combo above in your quote, ( 13-15-22-28-34-31) would read as follows:  4-6-4-1-7-4.

Now, the next step is to do this with every draw. Write the new conversion numbers underneath the oldest like so, below, (I'll make up numbers to save time)

4-6-4-1-7-4

5-6-3-2-9-1

Keep doing this with at least 14 days of coversion data. Look for patterns. Done. lol

But remember, when you pick one sum as a prediction, that sum has hundreds of thousands of combos associated with it.

For example, the sum 4 can equate to many one and two digit numbers. 0+4=4, 1+3=4, 2+2=4. So we have possible candidates, 04-13-22. That was just for the first number 13. lol You have to do this for the rest. 

But really, if you reduce numbers to their sums, may as well study the p-3/p4 games first. Just a thought.

Good luck in your ventures. I love lottery system breaker idea people. lol.  Sorry, the beer and weed is good...ha !

The combination I posted has the digit sum at the end. It is not a 6 number combination it is a five number combination. I know what I would have to do. I have reduced all the draws to digits going back five years. I was just hoping there might be an easy way to figure it out with Excel or another program. California's Fantasy 5 has 576,000 possible combinations. The range of digit sums is 9-54. Obviously there are not 100,000 combinations for each digit sum.

United States
          Member #116344
          September 8, 2011
          3928 Posts
          Posted: May 4, 2014, 9:25 am - IP Logged

The combination I posted has the digit sum at the end. It is not a 6 number combination it is a five number combination. I know what I would have to do. I have reduced all the draws to digits going back five years. I was just hoping there might be an easy way to figure it out with Excel or another program. California's Fantasy 5 has 576,000 possible combinations. The range of digit sums is 9-54. Obviously there are not 100,000 combinations for each digit sum.

If am reading right , the Sums becomes triggers for Pending prediction sets? The normal approach is tracking for DUE Sums and corresponding sets(Eg P3, P4) which can be stressful.You can start with Simulation of the filter(digit range 9-54), this simulation can be historical data or the POOL(5/39). Now you need to come up with a parameter to locate  SETS for each Sum within the range 9-54, this approach should give maximum of FIVE SETS per SUM. A good read on Prediction points(sets) or Prediction interval (where most points/set converge) will give you what parameter to chose.

Pittsburg, CA
            United States
            Member #146170
            August 26, 2013
            5 Posts
            Posted: May 4, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

If am reading right , the Sums becomes triggers for Pending prediction sets? The normal approach is tracking for DUE Sums and corresponding sets(Eg P3, P4) which can be stressful.You can start with Simulation of the filter(digit range 9-54), this simulation can be historical data or the POOL(5/39). Now you need to come up with a parameter to locate  SETS for each Sum within the range 9-54, this approach should give maximum of FIVE SETS per SUM. A good read on Prediction points(sets) or Prediction interval (where most points/set converge) will give you what parameter to chose.

Thanks for the suggestion