Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery number simulator

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by adobea78.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
891 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello would you please let me know of a good lottery number simulator to pick number's for the Keno in Canada?

I have looked at the lottery post quick pick's, lottery random and random.org but bored with them, and need something new.

Thank you very much, Liz 

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5759 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2014, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello would you please let me know of a good lottery number simulator to pick number's for the Keno in Canada?

I have looked at the lottery post quick pick's, lottery random and random.org but bored with them, and need something new.

Thank you very much, Liz 

What do you want it to do that's different from the others you've looked at?

They all pick numbers at random.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #116344
      September 8, 2011
      3941 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2014, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much, Liz 

when you simulate or generate a DATA, what do you infer from output DATA?. Generating a data for the sake  of generating is not enough. I like and use random org a lot, but with intend , not to find picks to play, you need to come if a query(intend to seek information) and use the tools (string,sets, Randomizer,etc), good luck.