Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How long do you have to turn in a Instant Scratch off ticket.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mikeintexas.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #155117
May 8, 2014
11 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2014, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I live in New York City and I was wondering if there is a time limit on which you have to turn it in like a essay deadline.

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5111 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2014, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

I live in New York City and I was wondering if there is a time limit on which you have to turn it in like a essay deadline.

It should say on the back of the ticket. Read the small print.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
      Los Angeles, California
      United States
      Member #149492
      December 2, 2013
      919 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

You have one year from the announced end of game.

How to Redeem your Prize

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
        Texas Panhandle
        United States
        Member #136843
        December 20, 2012
        1383 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2014, 1:26 am - IP Logged

"(Always) Read the small print."  That's good advice, one of the things my old pop used to tell me about how to get by in life.  He also told me to never charge gas, groceries or booze.  I've remembered those things and, for the most part, have abided by them.  When I worked on drilling rigs, I vowed to never work for anyone wormier than myself and to just worry about my own "eight". (8-hr shift)  I also once read a book that had sage advice: “Never eat at a place called Mom’s. Never play cards with a man named Doc. And never lay down with a woman who’s got more troubles than you.”   I can particularly attest to that last one.

After several hours of pulling out what little hair I have left and combining curse words in variations that I've never done before, I have added another: Don't make registry edits just because some doofus on the 'net said it would fix your problem.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
         - George Orwell