Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr. Iliya Bluskov

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Rman313.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Rman313's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Romulus,MI
United States
Member #142372
May 10, 2013
2331 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone used his wheeling system from his book, Combinatorial Systems Wheels with Guaranteed Wins for Pick-5 Lotteries? His book got 5 star ratings from several users on Amazon. com. They even said his wheel systems are way better than Gail Howards. Thinking of buying his book.Smile

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

The Bluskov wheels are as good as it gets.  The only drawback is importing a text wheel into a lottery software without mistakes to automate the process of loading the wheel with your numbers to replace the place holder numbers.

For the most part the Bluskov wheels use the least possible number of combinations to achieve the guarantee.  There are those who say that makes for the best wheel.  Others may argue the odds of the other prize tiers should be taken into account.  A wheel that uses more combinations to make its guarantee may, due to more combinations in play, give slightly better odds of a higher prize win without it being guaranteed.

Better then Gail Howards?  You would have to compare apples to apples and run them through say CoverMaster and see what the coverage really is in all the prize tiers.

Another factor is when you know something is in a wheel that can't be measured.  Take for example some of the Lotto-Logix wheels within wheels where a wheel may be front loaded with a smaller higher prize guaranteed wheel inside the larger, just in case your better picks really turn out to be better.  Or when a wheel like L-L (18,6,4,6)=42 from the L-L book may not test as high on all prize tiers as Bluskov and GH, but have inside 6 three number blocks, where if you get all the winning numbers among any two blocks you are guaranteed a jackpot.

BobP

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      Happyland
      United States
      Member #146344
      September 1, 2013
      1129 Posts
      Posted: May 10, 2014, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone used his wheeling system from his book, Combinatorial Systems Wheels with Guaranteed Wins for Pick-5 Lotteries? His book got 5 star ratings from several users on Amazon. com. They even said his wheel systems are way better than Gail Howards. Thinking of buying his book.Smile

I have both his Pick-5 and Pick-6 books. Basically, the whole book is nothing but tables of numbers. I wish he had the tables in digital format so they could be imported into software, but unfortunately it must all be typed manually.

BobP is right about the distribution....I used a Bluskov wheel and missed a higher prize that another wheel would have hit with the same number of tickets. Bluskov does seem to try to both maximize/balance higher wins and minimize tickets required while still maintaining the guarantee(s), but the main focus is on limiting the number of tickets for each guarantee. He used a simulated annealing process to derive his wheels.

The books are OK but I think a little overpriced (wouldn't pay any more than $10). Pretty much better off just using the free La Jolla repository and CoverMaster.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
      If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
      P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Sum Buddy's avatar - AVATAR1 zps193xol4h.jpg

United States
        Member #129928
        July 1, 2012
        91 Posts
        Posted: May 10, 2014, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

I used Bluskov's System #17 (13 numbers in 48 combinations) from his Pick 5 book and hit 5 of 5 in Florida Fantasy 5 (see page 254 in the "Post Your Winning Tickets Here" thread.)  I can't really offer any critique of his wheels but, as they say, it worked for me.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
          NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: May 10, 2014, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

The Bluskov wheels are as good as it gets.  The only drawback is importing a text wheel into a lottery software without mistakes to automate the process of loading the wheel with your numbers to replace the place holder numbers.

For the most part the Bluskov wheels use the least possible number of combinations to achieve the guarantee.  There are those who say that makes for the best wheel.  Others may argue the odds of the other prize tiers should be taken into account.  A wheel that uses more combinations to make its guarantee may, due to more combinations in play, give slightly better odds of a higher prize win without it being guaranteed.

Better then Gail Howards?  You would have to compare apples to apples and run them through say CoverMaster and see what the coverage really is in all the prize tiers.

Another factor is when you know something is in a wheel that can't be measured.  Take for example some of the Lotto-Logix wheels within wheels where a wheel may be front loaded with a smaller higher prize guaranteed wheel inside the larger, just in case your better picks really turn out to be better.  Or when a wheel like L-L (18,6,4,6)=42 from the L-L book may not test as high on all prize tiers as Bluskov and GH, but have inside 6 three number blocks, where if you get all the winning numbers among any two blocks you are guaranteed a jackpot.

BobP

I agree with you!

The most important thing to lotto is the #s selection correctly instead of wheeling.

"... if you get all the winning numbers among any two blocks you are guaranteed a jackpot.  "

Unfortunately, Bluskov's system doesn't have the function of selecting #s!

Also, there are so many good wheeling systems such as GH's, Lotto-Logix, ...in the market.

I like to use GH's wheeling systems even they're not tighter. 

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
          • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
          • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
            Romulus,MI
            United States
            Member #142372
            May 10, 2013
            2331 Posts
            Posted: May 10, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I used Bluskov's System #17 (13 numbers in 48 combinations) from his Pick 5 book and hit 5 of 5 in Florida Fantasy 5 (see page 254 in the "Post Your Winning Tickets Here" thread.)  I can't really offer any critique of his wheels but, as they say, it worked for me.

Nice!!Party

Romulus,MI
              United States
              Member #142372
              May 10, 2013
              2331 Posts
              Posted: May 10, 2014, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

BobP

I am using GHs Lotto Winning Wheels for PB and MM book.. Noticing difference. A few of my numbers lined up for a change! Going to order Dr. Bluskov book soon. Smile

Romulus,MI
                United States
                Member #142372
                May 10, 2013
                2331 Posts
                Posted: May 10, 2014, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you!

The most important thing to lotto is the #s selection correctly instead of wheeling.

"... if you get all the winning numbers among any two blocks you are guaranteed a jackpot.  "

Unfortunately, Bluskov's system doesn't have the function of selecting #s!

Also, there are so many good wheeling systems such as GH's, Lotto-Logix, ...in the market.

I like to use GH's wheeling systems even they're not tighter. 

Yeah I have been tweeking my selections to scoop up a win thats more than a $1.00.Unhappy

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3102 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2014, 6:50 am - IP Logged

One thing I should mention.  With wheels winning above their guarantee, it's really a mater of being in the right place at the right time question of luck kinda thing.  The wheel that woulda coulda have won above it's guarantee in one state fails to do so in another.  There is no test for this, heck even a cheap open cover can win a jackpot, the only sure thing is to have all the winning numbers on a FULL wheel that covers all the combinations.

BobP

Q: Black or white, which is better cat? 
                  A: Cat that catches mice.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2014, 11:35 am - IP Logged

You still have to figure out the numbers. A wheel is kind of a fishnet where you catch small fish nearly all the time. The thinner the wheel, the better the arrangement and the picks must be.

Does no trick do it better than luck?

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
                      Member #2815
                      November 18, 2003
                      502 Posts
                      Posted: May 11, 2014, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I don't have his Pick-5 lotto book but I have his Pick-6 as a gift for my contribution of 4 of the bigger wheels in that book. Generally, you'll find the best wheels available in there, some not available at the internet at all, such as my own record 19,6,4,5=113 which I haven't published elsewhere. Several wheels are fine-tuned for perfect distribution balance (mostly the smaller ones in blocks) and the rest are the best available all around. I suppose the same detailed and careful approach was used for the Pick-5 book too. It is a nice book to have although as mentioned, special care needed to transfer the wheels to a program for quick use.

Romulus,MI
                        United States
                        Member #142372
                        May 10, 2013
                        2331 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2014, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I don't have his Pick-5 lotto book but I have his Pick-6 as a gift for my contribution of 4 of the bigger wheels in that book. Generally, you'll find the best wheels available in there, some not available at the internet at all, such as my own record 19,6,4,5=113 which I haven't published elsewhere. Several wheels are fine-tuned for perfect distribution balance (mostly the smaller ones in blocks) and the rest are the best available all around. I suppose the same detailed and careful approach was used for the Pick-5 book too. It is a nice book to have although as mentioned, special care needed to transfer the wheels to a program for quick use.

Wow thats awesome architect!!  I really dont have a need to transfer it to a program. I will just wheel my selections onto my notepad then fill out my payslips then pay a visit the ladies at my local 7-11.  Smile

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                          Member #9517
                          December 10, 2004
                          1272 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2014, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Looks like a book I need. Bought the Pick-6 version second hand on the internet right now.

Romulus,MI
                            United States
                            Member #142372
                            May 10, 2013
                            2331 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2014, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Well I just ordered it through my amazon app. Should have it by Wednesday. Looking forward to reading and using the wheels. Cool

You can do anything if you put your mind into it. The sky is the limit! Cool

Corfu
                              Greece
                              Member #148714
                              November 9, 2013
                              51 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I agree with SergeM... he knows what's it all about!