Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Double your Double Odds Pleasure!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Tialuvslotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2014, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Is it time for another double? 

Really it doesn't matter. But, for the next time a double comes along .....which type double should we play?  Odds wise.... what is the smart play ?

Well, the answer is.... there is only a 38% chance any of the digits from the last double......will repeat in the NEXT  double. 

Too bad for us in Ga. however.........the last 11 doubles in a row...MIDDAY  .....have not repeated a digit from the last double.

So, that "bad odds" 38% has to show some time Right? Yep, too bad for us cause it could pop at any time ...they have to show at least 1/3 of the time. 

Most of the time......however

If you just want to go with the strict odds.....it is safer not to include the last double's digits in the next double.

Fact.....  62% of the time we will be right not to play double digits back for the next double!

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
    Texas
    United States
    Member #150797
    December 31, 2013
    822 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2014, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Good to know, WIN D!  62% of the time the statistics Force is with us.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2014, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

That reminds me a poker game where I lost with a 75 percent chance of winning. Of course I went all in!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2014, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Almost a perfect result on this occurred today......... Today...May 19th.

No 1 the double hit as expected on the 2nd day of the3 day double trap window

No 2 the fact that the smaller .......but the most due REPEAT digit double hit. In spite of the fact of the last 11 doubles wereno repeat digit doubles as pointed out in the first post. 

First hit 55o ........and then today 588 repeat.

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2014, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

A prime example of going after the smaller( less likely) group for the NEXT double.

The smaller 38% group hit .......and it was based on the "previous" double types.  The 62% double group took a back seat to the 38% group based not on the odds but on the over whelming......Probability of Dependent .....not independent EVENTS.

In simple terms not using a basic formula............we were asking the advance probability of a ( a ONE event contest... requiring or containing a 12 event occurrence)  of  connected dependent occurrences of a smaller Odds group.  30 vs. 62

The Odds never change.....but the probabilities do.  Prime example using several dependent events as a Single EVENT contest occurrence.

In other words..(using a marginal example)  we were not asking the odds of a one time single event ........like a one time flip of a coin Heads.....no. Those odds never change and are always 50/50 no matter what.  We were asking the probability of a Larger Contest result that involved several Dependent outcomes. What is the probability of tossing 12 like results in a row before the contest end results ?

Win d    

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
            houston texas
            United States
            Member #130267
            July 10, 2012
            6300 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2014, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Today, Texas had 060 for noon, now we just got 080 for eve draw. Remenber, Texas is an exception to all rules.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2014, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Today, Texas had 060 for noon, now we just got 080 for eve draw. Remenber, Texas is an exception to all rules.

I love Texas. 

All states have the same odds...... they might take turns going one way or the other trying to balance out ......but they all have the same chances.

Wish I had Tx data to check it for you. Believe it for your self.....you would see that it sticks pretty much to the expected results. Stick to the Odds most of the time and you will still be playing in many years down the line.

Bet on that 62% heavy side .....and leave the other smaller 38% for special times. Special times like the example above...... or I would never go against those thick odds. The current odds were so strong ......I had to bet it the other way. 11 repeats in a row.... talk about different...... I had to tip my hat to those kind of ODD stacks and bet it with the weaker 38%.     

Win d    

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                Texas
                United States
                Member #150797
                December 31, 2013
                822 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2014, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Bet on that 62% heavy side .....and leave the other smaller 38% for special times. Special times like the example above...... or I would never go against those thick odds.

Thanks, WIN D!  That advice helped me hit a double last week!  That's the first time I have ever hit with a double.

Something else I noticed while checking out my data -- 55% of the time the double digit will come from the last 3 games (i.e skip of 2 or lower).  So, its about 50-50 for any given game, but if you look back at the last few doubles and see 4 or more skips in a row from skips of 2 or lower, or 4 skips in a row of 3 or higher, then you have about a 90% chance that the trend will flip.  Just another thing to look at when trying to pick a double digit.