Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which Mobile Software you guys use for checking Lotto Results ?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by SergeM.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
United States
Member #154254
April 9, 2014
11 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2014, 12:40 am - IP Logged

I have a android phone and I use a software called Lottotopia to check results where I have to enter numbers manually and it will highlight the matched numbers.It is very accurate.

But this software has no barcode scanner so you have to enter all numbers manually which is time consuming.

I heared on Iphone they have a software called lottolive where you can take a picture of the ticket and it will recognise the numbers.very easy.

Do you.guys know any other good software for android/iphone/windows phones for better checking lotto results on phone.

Do you guys know any bar code reader software on phones that will tell results like lotto terminals?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2014, 7:29 am - IP Logged

I have a android phone and I use a software called Lottotopia to check results where I have to enter numbers manually and it will highlight the matched numbers.It is very accurate.

But this software has no barcode scanner so you have to enter all numbers manually which is time consuming.

I heared on Iphone they have a software called lottolive where you can take a picture of the ticket and it will recognise the numbers.very easy.

Do you.guys know any other good software for android/iphone/windows phones for better checking lotto results on phone.

Do you guys know any bar code reader software on phones that will tell results like lotto terminals?

I know of a better app for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone.  It's called Lottery Post.  Go to www.lotterypost.com on any phone and it will show you the mobile app to check lottery results.  Use the feature of your browser to pin the Lottery Post app to your home screen.  Problem solved.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Kee12's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      I rep CA
      Senegal
      Member #144812
      July 17, 2013
      76 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2014, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Try lotteryHub on android/iPhone/Windows phone. Watch live draw of Mega millions and powerball using the app. Also, you can enter your tickets (Mega millions and powerball)on it and it will notify you if you match the numbers.

I'd be a fool to surrender when I know I can be a contender...I C U when U get there - Coolio

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4108 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2014, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

I know of a better app for Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone.  It's called Lottery Post.  Go to www.lotterypost.com on any phone and it will show you the mobile app to check lottery results.  Use the feature of your browser to pin the Lottery Post app to your home screen.  Problem solved.

I concur Todd- Lottery Post is the " One stop lottery shop" for checking results.l have the apps on my Android & Apple devices. The Usamega site is just as sweet.

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
          Indianapolis, IN
          United States
          Member #151842
          January 28, 2014
          107 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2014, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I also have a shortcut of lottery post on my mobile device. It allows me quick access to the site when I need it.

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.

Canada
            Member #153245
            March 10, 2014
            39 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I found Lottery Post from a link on lottery pro or lotto logic, one of them anyway, and i love this site and especially the great crowd of posters here. I usually just check my official site but yeah, Lottery post has that covered too along with prediction systems and the lot, why bother with anything else.

NY
              United States
              Member #155524
              May 21, 2014
              2 Posts
              Posted: May 21, 2014, 6:14 am - IP Logged

I like "Powerball lottery statistics" and "Mega Millions lotto statistics" on google play because of statistical probability Banana

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2014, 6:28 am - IP Logged

A browser is enough, you only have to visit a website. Programs just surf to a secret url to fetch data.