Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I owe everyone here a FORMAL APOLOGY

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2014, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I am man enough to admit what I said was wrong..and out of place..and I want to apologise to everyone here at LP for saying somethings I should have never said...and I just want to apologise to everyone..especially everyone that was on that thread for saying some things that I should have never said..I would blame it on alcohol or drugs but I dont do either one of those...it was just stupid is all..to be perfectly honest..

So, I just wanted to apologise to everyone here at LP...

Terry.....

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
    Clarkston,MI
    United States
    Member #35082
    March 12, 2006
    594 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2014, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I am man enough to admit what I said was wrong..and out of place..and I want to apologise to everyone here at LP for saying somethings I should have never said...and I just want to apologise to everyone..especially everyone that was on that thread for saying some things that I should have never said..I would blame it on alcohol or drugs but I dont do either one of those...it was just stupid is all..to be perfectly honest..

Terry.....

I also want to apologise to everyone who  did not love me and took me wrong.

Best of luck to everyone and hope you all win the lottery.......Kelly

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4852 Posts
      Posted: May 21, 2014, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Terry.....

There has been a lot worse said here about or to people. As far as I'm concerned, fuhgeddaboudit.  Smiley

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1527 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2014, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Terry.....

Thanks for the apology, but there is no need. In that thread you shared how you felt about your abilities, compared to everyone else's, and you spoke about what you believe are the facts of the lottery. There are others who've shared the same kinds of opinions and you all have a right to air them.  Maya Angelou once said, "When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.” In essence, we all got to know you better. Hopefully most of us won't  "judge" you for it. You were being honest about how Terry feels, and I respect that. Take care...

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter".