Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: Looking for a System

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 3 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #155225
May 11, 2014
33 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2014, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Good Morning..... Okay, so I am new to LP and I've come across and tried ALOT of different workouts, but none of them seem to work here in Pennsylvania. Can anyone recommend a workout/system (for the Pick 3) that works best in the PA area.... Thanks in advance! Bang Head

United States
    Member #155225
    May 11, 2014
    33 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2014, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Good Morning..... Okay, so I am new to LP and I've come across and tried ALOT of different workouts, but none of them seem to work here in Pennsylvania. Can anyone recommend a workout/system (for the Pick 3) that works best in the PA area.... Thanks in advance! Bang Head

Mail For YouOk, so im going to make some breakfast this morning, then bake some brownies for some awesome people I work withBanana... after I am finished I will be back! And I will be praying that someone knows my pain, and then will be willing to share their workouts/systems with me. lol Thanks!

IF YOU CAN SEE IT, YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT! Banana

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
      Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      822 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2014, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Lots of possibilities to explore...

http://www.lotterypost.com/search?q=Pennsylvania+Pick+3

I you win, you can thank me with brownies. Yes Nod

United States
        Member #155225
        May 11, 2014
        33 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2014, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Tialuvslotto.....I will certainly take a look!... Sending brownies your way right now! haha Thanks! Smile

kreative1's avatar - flower2
          NE PA
          United States
          Member #127838
          May 10, 2012
          1255 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2014, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

These are still keeping me busy and sometimes it's as easy as a 2 digit return, I wish that was the case always lol

good luck!

https://app.box.com/s/dd34d3854af6211a8057

United States
            Member #155225
            May 11, 2014
            33 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

DanceThanks Kreative1! I will certainly give it a shot! Thanks again!

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
              Member #146028
              August 22, 2013
              849 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2014, 6:06 am - IP Logged

I recommend purchasing "The Lottery Master Guide" by Gail Howard right here from the Lottery Post Bookstore. While it does not specifically zero in on the Pick 3 Game it will give you insight into breaking the range of numbers in Pick 3 into groups instead of playing individuals.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
                Member #155225
                May 11, 2014
                33 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2014, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Thank you str8cas$h....I'll look into that. I sure do appreciate it...... Thanks again! Smile

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  849 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2014, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Thank you str8cas$h....I'll look into that. I sure do appreciate it...... Thanks again! Smile

You're welcome !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie