Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NY PICK 4...secret number codes

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Mlynx1819.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MADRUBY411's avatar - b81627f312ca6a18fa777c53b8a546cf
BRONX, NY
United States
Member #139286
February 18, 2013
363 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2014, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Seems like the NY LOTTERY  has been cracking down on most of the sites that were used as reference. I want to start a new forum where all predictions are decoded. Call it like pigs language or whatever. The point is to have a code amongst members to keep the game fair , square, and/or equal. Those of u who are interested in creating this sort of pigs Latin for lotto, hit me up. They are watching us. That's why us- lotteries. Org is down. It created too many losses for the lottery.

WinkBelieve in yourself and what you do. We are part of the Creator, God, therefore, we too have the ability to do great things. If you believe & keep faith alive...IT WILL HAPPEN. Everyday is a Blessing.

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
    United States
    Member #98740
    October 13, 2010
    5432 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2014, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Seems like the NY LOTTERY  has been cracking down on most of the sites that were used as reference. I want to start a new forum where all predictions are decoded. Call it like pigs language or whatever. The point is to have a code amongst members to keep the game fair , square, and/or equal. Those of u who are interested in creating this sort of pigs Latin for lotto, hit me up. They are watching us. That's why us- lotteries. Org is down. It created too many losses for the lottery.

I put nothing pass them.

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

Mlynx1819's avatar - happy
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #151468
      January 18, 2014
      140 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2014, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the explanationUnhappy.  I was wondering what happened to the site.

Boo!!