Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotterybraker

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by alta-babe.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
Pharr, Texas
United States
Member #107
August 23, 2001
439 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2014, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone here bought the new Lotterybraker program for the daily 4??. I intend to buy it but I am saving some coins before I buy it and also sign up to the Platinum membership program here on LP. Thanks. AL.

alta-babe's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Los Angeles, CA
    United States
    Member #144915
    July 21, 2013
    211 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2014, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone here bought the new Lotterybraker program for the daily 4??. I intend to buy it but I am saving some coins before I buy it and also sign up to the Platinum membership program here on LP. Thanks. AL.

Hi alsports2000,

I have purchased lotterybraker's random code DVD and I am just learning to work with the code.  Terry has been extremely helpful in answering all my questions about doing the runs and is guiding me so I can properly use it.  I do believe it will be great............once I really understand what I am doing with it.  So far, I have just started doing runs for the P3, but eventually I will be using it for P4 as well.

I have hit straight on some numbers he sent me while I was waiting for my DVD to arrive.  If you check his many postings for all the different states, you will see that he hits VERY regularly with his code.  He generously shares his boxed runs with LP members and really does try to help others.  Read through his past posts if you have any doubts about that.  Good luck to you !

alta-babe    See Ya!

pwoolfolk's avatar - hi
      Midwest
      United States
      Member #114672
      August 5, 2011
      121 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2014, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi alsports2000,

I have purchased lotterybraker's random code DVD and I am just learning to work with the code.  Terry has been extremely helpful in answering all my questions about doing the runs and is guiding me so I can properly use it.  I do believe it will be great............once I really understand what I am doing with it.  So far, I have just started doing runs for the P3, but eventually I will be using it for P4 as well.

I have hit straight on some numbers he sent me while I was waiting for my DVD to arrive.  If you check his many postings for all the different states, you will see that he hits VERY regularly with his code.  He generously shares his boxed runs with LP members and really does try to help others.  Read through his past posts if you have any doubts about that.  Good luck to you !

alta-babe    See Ya!

Hi alsports, I purchased the dvd too. I'm still learning the code and how to unlock it, so I figured I would stay with pick 3 until I'm familiar with it.  I ran my first run the end of March and got my first box hit last week, just under a month from when I ran the code.  Lotterybraker usually says to allow 2 months for a straight hit.  I would always look forward to his posting an Illinois run and was glad when he offered the dvd for sale so that I could run my own.  So far it seems to be well worth the investment.   Lotterybraker responds to pms very quickly when I have questions.

Los Angeles, CA
        United States
        Member #144915
        July 21, 2013
        211 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2014, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I am still learning to properly use the code for the P4, but I can tell you without a doubt that it has been working for the P3.  I hit tonight 911 straight in CA !  It was on a boxed doubles run and also on my eve due pairs run.  This is a great system and Terry has been very generous with both his time and information to make sure I know exactly how to use it.

I highly recommend it !  Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!

Here's the proof :

sxyleo34's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          riverdale, ga
          United States
          Member #93662
          July 4, 2010
          41 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2014, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I am still learning to properly use the code for the P4, but I can tell you without a doubt that it has been working for the P3.  I hit tonight 911 straight in CA !  It was on a boxed doubles run and also on my eve due pairs run.  This is a great system and Terry has been very generous with both his time and information to make sure I know exactly how to use it.

I highly recommend it !  Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!

Here's the proof :

Where can I purchase the DVD from? Thanks

Los Angeles, CA
            United States
            Member #144915
            July 21, 2013
            211 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2014, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Where can I purchase the DVD from? Thanks

Hi sxyleo34,

Just send lotterybraker a PM and he will give you the details.  His code has been working very well for me.........once I figured out the best way to use it for Cali.  I also got a box hit on 873 and a straight/box hit on 936 this week, and missed the 292 tonight even though it was on my eve due pairs run............  I didn't put it in.  You have to test your state and do practice runs to see what seems to work best for your state and see how long it takes for the run to start.  I am very happy I purchased his DVD.  There are many good ways to use his code and Terry will guide you if you need help. 

Good luck to you.  See Ya!

alta-babe