Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Searching For New Methods! HELP!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ThemBonez.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Mexico
Member #155020
May 5, 2014
8 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2014, 1:50 am - IP Logged

I'm new to lottery. I have heard about people that had formulas or can predict lottery numbers. I would like some help. I've been trying to find articles about people that have decoded a lottery mystery and i can't find names. The only one i know so far is the Remote Viewer Aaron Donahue.

If anyone knows more people i would appreciate it.

I'm interested an searching their methods.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2014, 9:19 am - IP Logged

There are people here that use formulas (systems) to develop combinations for playing. Predictions are nothing more than semi-educated guesses...some are close while other are way off. No lottery game contains a code or mystery, okay. It's all about looking at the numbers and gauging what will likely happen on the next draw. Trying to search and do what's easy for others may or may not work so well for you as everyone has their own level of understanding numbers.

The smaller the field of numbers, the easier it is to manage i.e. Pick3/4. Jackpot games are out of the question, as far as I'm concerned, due to the 1-50+ range. Just take some time and study the draws to see what you may discover.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4108 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2014, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

I'm new to lottery. I have heard about people that had formulas or can predict lottery numbers. I would like some help. I've been trying to find articles about people that have decoded a lottery mystery and i can't find names. The only one i know so far is the Remote Viewer Aaron Donahue.

Those people who were " decoding & predicting" sure winners are no longer in this forum, too many people were cashing in Bigtime and it had to stop-l mean, do you really think the MUSL would stand for it? I don't think so!

Now you know why you can't find even find their names. 

You better off choosing your own numbers.

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
        Indianapolis, IN
        United States
        Member #151842
        January 28, 2014
        107 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

The best strategy is to track the numbers yourself.

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
          Phoenix, AZ
          United States
          Member #136173
          December 5, 2012
          1034 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

First things first.  What types of games are you looking to generate numbers for?  Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6, Mega Millions, Powerball, etc. etc.?  Maybe someone can show you the formula they use for predicting their numbers.  That's how I started out.
          Arizona is really different from a lot of other states as far as generating numbers.  I've applied some posters formula's or workouts and they didn't exactly work for AZ.  I mean they were way off, so I had to tweak them a bit to make them work for the AZ drawings and I've come up with my own workouts for some of the games I play.  Like the few posters before have said, it's better to generate your own numbers, but when you're new it's nice when someone shows you a little workout or formula to use or tweak for yourself.
          So what games do you play?

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...those elusive words still elude me! LOL