Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Give up playing or stay the course

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by DoctorWhy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2014, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Family

It has been a terrible 2014, starting with the passing of my dad, James W Smith on 2/24/14. He was an avid lottery player. Right now, I am annoyed with the results with CA Lottery-I am having the worst losing streak.  Either I am winning under $20.00 or free replays or missing winning an significant amount like $400.00-last week played 512 and 514 hit!! It is not worth playing just to win a few lousy dollars each week. I don't know if I should just give up playing or stay the course because I know the minute I stop playing, my chosen numbers will hit. I have played the same Daily 3 number for over three years now and it has yet to hit all three numbers. Years ago it would have hit several times which is why don't like the way the CA Lottery is generating the numbers each day. I have notified them but they don't seem to care to make me a happy customer right now. 

One who loses today will win big tomorrow!! Good Luck everyone and God Bless You all!!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3300 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2014, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

the past  results are  not meant to affect future draws.  you sound like you are fed up, but having had  regular  numbers, you cant give them up!  one thing to do is not check  the draws you aren't playing. another is to keep putting away the $$$ you would have spent, and  go buy a treat when it amounts to something worth while.

I have been there,  and yes the numbers i wasn't playing did come up. 5/5 on a spot 5 keno, or $500. i was saving  for a trip away  to a pals wedding! oh well.

Good luck

<div_prefs id="div_prefs">

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
      Los Angeles, California
      United States
      Member #149492
      December 2, 2013
      919 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2014, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately, that's the lottery for you.

I've stopped playing regular numbers because I didn't want to see those numbers hit after I quit playing them.  I self-pick numbers, but it's based on a personal system I've been tinkering with, so it takes into consideration immediate past draws, so numbers I play change each draw.  The other issue I had with regular numbers is that, I was on pins and needles when, for whatever reason, I couldn't buy tickets that day, especially with jackpot games.

Good luck!

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
        Indianapolis, IN
        United States
        Member #151842
        January 28, 2014
        107 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2014, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately, that's the lottery for you.

I've stopped playing regular numbers because I didn't want to see those numbers hit after I quit playing them.  I self-pick numbers, but it's based on a personal system I've been tinkering with, so it takes into consideration immediate past draws, so numbers I play change each draw.  The other issue I had with regular numbers is that, I was on pins and needles when, for whatever reason, I couldn't buy tickets that day, especially with jackpot games.

Good luck!

I Agree. I never play the same numbers over and over. I get my numbers from immediate past drawings. To win the lottery you must think like the lottery. Does the lottery draw the same numbers every day???...

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.