Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York: 6/1 - 6/30/2014: 6/1 - 6/30/2014

Topic closed. 1103 replies. Last post 2 years ago by LottoBux.

Page 38 of 74
PrintE-mailLink
Mommysb's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
NYC
United States
Member #147402
October 1, 2013
7270 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:08 am - IP Logged

That's Why You're The Queen Of One Offs Bea,

If They Paid For 3 Out Of 4 You'd Be A Rich Woman,lol

Queen bea of the one offs is right lmao ! 

The best is I suck cow ballzzzz in the pick three matter fact I'm seriously thinking of not playing that and just stick to the four ! 

I was born with a "Caul" and my mom would always say I was Glenda the good witch lmao because when he would send me to te bookie she would say pick a number and each week or every other week she would hit and say "Don't tell daddy " lmao meanwhile I picked Seattle sleu for my dad when he was a nobody and brought my father in a lot of cash ! I told my brothers also tell my brothers what jerseys numbers are . They call up and say "rain woman " what's today's and they have hit ! A lot of times my numbers come out in every state if I knew how to play other states online I would be rich also lmfao ! 

Happy Father's Day to all !!

Brookklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #114259
    July 27, 2011
    210 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Queen bea of the one offs is right lmao ! 

The best is I suck cow ballzzzz in the pick three matter fact I'm seriously thinking of not playing that and just stick to the four ! 

I was born with a "Caul" and my mom would always say I was Glenda the good witch lmao because when he would send me to te bookie she would say pick a number and each week or every other week she would hit and say "Don't tell daddy " lmao meanwhile I picked Seattle sleu for my dad when he was a nobody and brought my father in a lot of cash ! I told my brothers also tell my brothers what jerseys numbers are . They call up and say "rain woman " what's today's and they have hit ! A lot of times my numbers come out in every state if I knew how to play other states online I would be rich also lmfao ! 

Happy Father's Day to all !!

OK Rain Woman I work in NJ and am on a double what do you like for Jersey lol?

Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. –Epictetus

NYC
      United States
      Member #147402
      October 1, 2013
      7270 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:17 am - IP Logged

2082 4292 9988 4097 4596 9292 2098
      581 107 964

Shoo oo I went to put in 2220 and terminal closed for mid ugh 

good luck all

I should've rayed with my hunch on those twos because before I went out to play mid day I said maybe I play 2077 2027 I said nah should've went with that hunch lmao

NYC
        United States
        Member #147402
        October 1, 2013
        7270 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:27 am - IP Logged

OK Rain Woman I work in NJ and am on a double what do you like for Jersey lol?

Tell u the truth I think they will have 107 251 529 that's just my hunch and since they love to follow NYC last years calendar , on Sunday last year we had 1600 and 4028 . You can play at your own risk like they do . But if you look at the calendar or make your own like I do it's an abundance of info . 

Many times our pick four is one off from jersey . I'm good at getting it . Last week u guys had 0688 mid on Thursday so Thursday eve I played 1688 I got it on box ! I'm a box hitter lmao 

I haven't studied jerseys sequence of numbers but I'm betting those numbers tomorrow 1600 maybe they come out if they do the two digit return like NY is famous for .

Brookklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #114259
          July 27, 2011
          210 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Tell u the truth I think they will have 107 251 529 that's just my hunch and since they love to follow NYC last years calendar , on Sunday last year we had 1600 and 4028 . You can play at your own risk like they do . But if you look at the calendar or make your own like I do it's an abundance of info . 

Many times our pick four is one off from jersey . I'm good at getting it . Last week u guys had 0688 mid on Thursday so Thursday eve I played 1688 I got it on box ! I'm a box hitter lmao 

I haven't studied jerseys sequence of numbers but I'm betting those numbers tomorrow 1600 maybe they come out if they do the two digit return like NY is famous for .

OK Thanks I will keep you posted 8240 is my late Husband and Grandmother's date of death. and 1600 is a good looking number.

Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. –Epictetus

NYC
            United States
            Member #147402
            October 1, 2013
            7270 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:32 am - IP Logged

I'm praying for a straight hit since I always get a box hit ! Show me the money 1070 my birthday and I will be fifty in oct so show me 5with an 0 0 0 on my check lmao

Brookklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #114259
              July 27, 2011
              210 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:34 am - IP Logged

I'm praying for a straight hit since I always get a box hit ! Show me the money 1070 my birthday and I will be fifty in oct so show me 5with an 0 0 0 on my check lmao

LOL OK lets's see what they give us!! I will play those too!!

NYC
                United States
                Member #147402
                October 1, 2013
                7270 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:36 am - IP Logged

OK Thanks I will keep you posted 8240 is my late Husband and Grandmother's date of death. and 1600 is a good looking number.

You don't have to keep me posted as I follow jersey like Chinese arithmetic I only wish you showers of raining money all over you lmao and me too lmfao 

but in all honesty try it follow our old 2013 and u will see sometime it's an exacta or they may add in a number but base it off what u think the two digit return will be . Also look at Pa and conneticut prior drawing because they ddo at times follow pa or conneticut but mostly they follow us in jersey a few times a week

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #147402
                  October 1, 2013
                  7270 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:39 am - IP Logged

LOL OK lets's see what they give us!! I will play those too!!

Not the 5000 that's how much I want on my crack lmao from my numbers 1070 c'mon baby hit me hard GOD smack me with the love ! Lmao

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #147402
                    October 1, 2013
                    7270 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2014, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Not the 5000 that's how much I want on my crack lmao from my numbers 1070 c'mon baby hit me hard GOD smack me with the love ! Lmao

Omfg I'm dying lmao I didn't mean how much I want on my crack that's a typo I meant on my chec lmfao but I don't mind laying all that money in my crack lmfaooo I'm tired and can't see in the dark on this iPhone and half the time it writes what it wants it's very f ! 

Thanks for the laughs good night

Brookklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #114259
                      July 27, 2011
                      210 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2014, 3:04 am - IP Logged

Omfg I'm dying lmao I didn't mean how much I want on my crack that's a typo I meant on my chec lmfao but I don't mind laying all that money in my crack lmfaooo I'm tired and can't see in the dark on this iPhone and half the time it writes what it wants it's very f ! 

Thanks for the laughs good night

LOL Goodnight!!

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2014, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Hit From calabs Latest List

7X20---2027

309X

90X5

9X70

X089

5X88

Well I updated my paper and computer charts.   Boy two days go by and you can get lost with this game real fast.

I had been like the dub77 but the didn't pop front pair.  So I am going to switch up to the dub88 because its primed,

So I figure I grab some of what calabs has showing.

5088 both only box because I dont feel my straight mojo yet, and I dont see any stacks, although I may take a quick look elsewhere.  However, I would put the 88XX  so that might be my insurance.  And if straight then 8809  8805

Now I have to decide if I should go to the store now, or go to sleep and try to wake up.Bed

Happy fathers day everybody!Cheers

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #147402
                          October 1, 2013
                          7270 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2014, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Good luck everyone I'm sure mrsd will have the stacks up shortly

NYC
                            United States
                            Member #147402
                            October 1, 2013
                            7270 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2014, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Have a good trip Bea and good luck on your numbers

Thank u likewise Phyllis, I didn't go unfortunately our dog sitter (my niece) was sick thru the night a stomach virus and cannot take care of herself . I stayed back while my hubby and daughters went . Someone had to stay back . I have college kids, and since they love to do the cats in the cradle to us ,lmao I decided before one asks to stay home I will volunteer .

glowinggal's avatar - 2cwpndk
                              New York
                              United States
                              Member #153037
                              March 4, 2014
                              1042 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2014, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Midday Due digits for 6/14

p1      p2        p3           p4

2         5          9           6

8         2          8           2

5         8          5           3

4         0          1           7

Digits 3 & 8   needed mids. not seen in 3 mid draws.

Digit 2 in 1st pos is out 22 mid draws 

Digit 5 in 2nd pos is out 18 mid draws

Digit 9 in 3rd pos is out 20 mid draws     

Digit 6 in 4th pos is out 40 mid draws

If I'm not mistaken - the daytime stack should still be the same for today but removing digit 3 needed and 8 still needed mids from yesterday's post.

Page 38 of 74