Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Super Sonic State

Topic closed. 1559 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 47 of 104
PrintE-mailLink
Makenmo's avatar - PHI
Earth 1.00 - Venus .618 - Mercury .382 -Mars 1.618

United States
Member #147790
October 13, 2013
2111 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2014, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

yeah I know   I remember now that big was saying 111/999/333 throughout the full moon and 3 days after

Just bummed cuz I didn't play all the possible trips   Just don't have that kind of money to guess with..

1.61803398875 Thumbs Up

Bran77's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    808/253
    United States
    Member #129752
    June 27, 2012
    2516 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

I know I feel the same way when A hit is right there and I didn't see it. The goal is to play a couple numbers BIG! We will get it. Me neither bro U know my financial situation. I should give up, but that hope of hitting big one day keeps me playing..

Makenmo's avatar - PHI

United States
      Member #147790
      October 13, 2013
      2111 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2014, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

yeah I know   I remember now that big was saying 111/999/333 throughout the full moon and 3 days after

Just bummed cuz I didn't play all the possible trips   Just don't have that kind of money to guess with..

Let me rephrase that... I had the money      just didn't play them all.      Out right inexperience at work

1.61803398875 Thumbs Up

808/253
        United States
        Member #129752
        June 27, 2012
        2516 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2014, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Let me rephrase that... I had the money      just didn't play them all.      Out right inexperience at work

Like when the double 00's fall I would just play em all so at least you catch a box hit. Maybe 5 days max so u get some profit. Those double 00's have to drop sometime and I bet they drop tonight. Gonna try and play every 00 combo 2$ box tonight.

Makenmo's avatar - PHI

United States
          Member #147790
          October 13, 2013
          2111 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Like when the double 00's fall I would just play em all so at least you catch a box hit. Maybe 5 days max so u get some profit. Those double 00's have to drop sometime and I bet they drop tonight. Gonna try and play every 00 combo 2$ box tonight.

OOOOHHHH  you better believe it!!!!           

going over the followers for any possible  00   AND Series    AND False Series

No No I'm Not going to get me again

1.61803398875 Thumbs Up

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2014, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

lets go to school Makenmo.     Blackapple has a thread created a couple of years ago that states;  Trips should be played

3 days prior to full moon and 3 days after.   I did not believe this but have watched the full moon come in this state and trips hit before.

Now we had  333/111/999 as our main trips.  Too often we focus on 1 trip and another hits, so when you play trips you include them

all for at least .50 cent.  Too many posters here on L.P  play the wrong trip when they expect them.   

Always consider the Mirror when you play pick 3.     999  =  444

I mentioned that 3 odd numbers hitting can result in a trip following    115  hit.  3 odd numbers

Finally Honey has been posting some winners for Wa. State on her thread. I do not want to start looking at another method because

it will just confuse us.  Also if she does not post,we would be lost, so unless we know how it is pointless to follow. The key is knowing

how she gets those pairs....

I did the research and read the first 10 pages of her thread. Most people just look to see what numbers are posted and do not go back in the

thread and apply the clues.

In the very first pages of her thread she clearly states that she does not do doubles, BUT If one of her boxes has a double that hits THEN REPLAY

the double.   She  hit with  544 str888    So that meant I should replay 44  pair.  Since we were expecting trips  444  made sense.

Followers  of  118      836,405, 444.   

Now trips are followed by doubles and series follow doubles.   So while we are expecting series, we must also look at doubles as well. 

There is so much to think about but many  times the answer is right there.    trips x .50 = $4.50

We can do this....   Have a great weekend...

808/253
              United States
              Member #129752
              June 27, 2012
              2516 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2014, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

lets go to school Makenmo.     Blackapple has a thread created a couple of years ago that states;  Trips should be played

3 days prior to full moon and 3 days after.   I did not believe this but have watched the full moon come in this state and trips hit before.

Now we had  333/111/999 as our main trips.  Too often we focus on 1 trip and another hits, so when you play trips you include them

all for at least .50 cent.  Too many posters here on L.P  play the wrong trip when they expect them.   

I mentioned that 3 odd numbers hitting can result in a trip following    115  hit.  3 odd numbers

Finally Honey has been posting some winners for Wa. State on her thread. I do not want to start looking at another method because

it will just confuse us.  Also if she does not post,we would be lost, so unless we know how it is pointless to follow. The key is knowing

I did the research and read the first 10 pages of her thread. Most people just look to see what numbers are posted and do not go back in the

In the very first pages of her thread she clearly states that she does not do doubles, BUT If one of her boxes has a double that hits THEN REPLAY

the double.   She  hit with  544 str888    So that meant I should replay 44  pair.  Since we were expecting trips  444  made sense.

Now trips are followed by doubles and series follow doubles.   So while we are expecting series, we must also look at doubles as well. 

There is so much to think about but many  times the answer is right there.    trips x .50 = $4.50

Great explanation Big.. Too many times I concentrate on one number and BAM another number hits and I look at myself for being blind. Greed will get to you sooner or later. Even though .50 is a small hit it keeps you in the game to bite off a bigger hit later. Start small then WIN BIG when the time is right. What followers should we be looking at right now since 118 has put out some hits. I like 576 tonight along with 00's

Makenmo's avatar - PHI

United States
                Member #147790
                October 13, 2013
                2111 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2014, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I understand  bigd,  I simply just over looked mirror and also the rest of the details... Run out of time (work) trying to make good choices 

I'm Over it and ready to Hit WA even if it is a little pick pocket.

There is a pattern with the august 544    and  been looking at the scenario back in 2007 when same thing took place.    based on the two - right now I see 583 as a follower of 444 and finding 853 in 836 followers three times

1.61803398875 Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: October 10, 2014, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I understand  bigd,  I simply just over looked mirror and also the rest of the details... Run out of time (work) trying to make good choices 

I'm Over it and ready to Hit WA even if it is a little pick pocket.

There is a pattern with the august 544    and  been looking at the scenario back in 2007 when same thing took place.    based on the two - right now I see 583 as a follower of 444 and finding 853 in 836 followers three times

Now you cooking.   Watch 836/flip 839.  Remember that the followers make take a few days.

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: October 10, 2014, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Great explanation Big.. Too many times I concentrate on one number and BAM another number hits and I look at myself for being blind. Greed will get to you sooner or later. Even though .50 is a small hit it keeps you in the game to bite off a bigger hit later. Start small then WIN BIG when the time is right. What followers should we be looking at right now since 118 has put out some hits. I like 576 tonight along with 00's

Remember that some of the followers have skipped and shown hits  up to 7 times like 049.    118 may show the same results.   *Remember so far any follower

that has i hit will bring another.  I love the 56 pair tonight.  576   1 up 1 down all positions. 

Let's stay with the  118  followers on the historic line  like 956.  I up 1 down

808/253
                      United States
                      Member #129752
                      June 27, 2012
                      2516 Posts
                      Posted: October 10, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

False series I like it. Thanks Bigs

Makenmo's avatar - PHI

United States
                        Member #147790
                        October 13, 2013
                        2111 Posts
                        Posted: October 10, 2014, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Remember that some of the followers have skipped and shown hits  up to 7 times like 049.    118 may show the same results.   *Remember so far any follower

that has i hit will bring another.  I love the 56 pair tonight.  576   1 up 1 down all positions. 

Let's stay with the  118  followers on the historic line  like 956.  I up 1 down

Yes 118 followers are hot     looking at  865 536 956   as an equal to the  583

00 will not get by me even if it takes all year    did a look at the followers from 118 forward and all 00x  combos arre there except 003 004 007    Makes me want to double play those three

Edit:    Have a ?? Bigd...

which of the digits do we concentrate on for the  1up 1 down

Thinking the 9 in 956   8 in 856  etc

1.61803398875 Thumbs Up

808/253
                          United States
                          Member #129752
                          June 27, 2012
                          2516 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

00 will not get by me even if it takes all year    did a look at the followers from 118 forward and all 00x  combos arre there except 003 004 007    Makes me want to double play those three

Try those 00's for a buck box. You hit that 160$ out of WA wallet. I got a feeling those 44's will bring those 00's.

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
                            Brooklet, GA
                            United States
                            Member #105331
                            January 29, 2011
                            17077 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2014, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello bigs and colleen!!! Thanks bigs for the refresher course!!!Great stuff!!!Good Luck!!!

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: October 10, 2014, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

I like your numbers,  Concentrate on your research of followers of 444.  Normally we play 1 up 1 down on 1st and 3rd positions

956/656      650 654 019 946 234 110     are numbers we like tonight.

Hello Threefish, thank you so much.  It is good to hear from you. Winbig in GA.  See Ya!See Ya!

C and D

Page 47 of 104