Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Pick 3 Workout ever NC

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by reddog.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
burlington nc
United States
Member #153800
March 25, 2014
14 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2014, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

7 Days testing 7 days of wins both day and evening bank account getting large.

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
    Norfolk , Va
    United States
    Member #4541
    May 2, 2004
    25097 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2014, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Congrats !!

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
      N.C.
      United States
      Member #59229
      March 9, 2008
      327 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2014, 1:44 am - IP Logged

BS

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1164 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2014, 4:51 am - IP Logged

Heard it..........PROVE IT!!........Just saying.

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2014, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Do you plan to share what Pick 3 system you're using ???

salisbury, north carolina
            United States
            Member #104047
            January 8, 2011
            203 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2014, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

o k....just tell me....did I miss it?????.....I looked...did not see a thing...oh welll......

Cheers

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
              Tn
              United States
              Member #54963
              September 4, 2007
              1164 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2014, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

o k....just tell me....did I miss it?????.....I looked...did not see a thing...oh welll......

Cheers

I dont think anyone seen a thing!! Lol

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2014, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Another newbie all talk and  blowing smoke. Put up or shutup. Let's see the system.I Agree!

burlington nc
                  United States
                  Member #153800
                  March 25, 2014
                  14 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2014, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Since there have been so many negative thoughts here about my new pick 3 that does work i went 12 days had 1 loss.So my thought was why do people have negative thoughts when other people win.My system will never be given to know one.I do not have to prove nothing in my life to know one but #1 myself ok now i am out to play and win again.i do not give out numbers i worked for it to come up with this i expect others could do it aswell instead freaking on people who win.thats it my response is finished i am never going to respond to anymore negative people who just want freebies nothing is free in life hope you are able to come up with something to win Chao.

Eugene Oregan
                    United States
                    Member #128629
                    May 29, 2012
                    419 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2014, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

You know the attention you wanted was given, but you have no proof, you did not post why should we give you anything but what you recieved.  If you had posted and said nothing, but let the posts speak for and be the proof is in the posting,then made your statement probably would be easier to believe.  At this point please dont respond to this post because you are just a freebie and attention will not be given.  Dont want or need your advice the education you recieve is free please be on your way.  God bless and good luck, dld.

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2014, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Since there have been so many negative thoughts here about my new pick 3 that does work i went 12 days had 1 loss.So my thought was why do people have negative thoughts when other people win.My system will never be given to know one.I do not have to prove nothing in my life to know one but #1 myself ok now i am out to play and win again.i do not give out numbers i worked for it to come up with this i expect others could do it aswell instead freaking on people who win.thats it my response is finished i am never going to respond to anymore negative people who just want freebies nothing is free in life hope you are able to come up with something to win Chao.

12 days and only 1 loss?

Not only are you a liar, but a terrible one at that. No proof=not true.

See people, this is what happens when you stop taking your meds. Crazy

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
                        Los Angeles, California
                        United States
                        Member #149492
                        December 2, 2013
                        919 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I find the opposite to be true here.  Most people are happy when others on LP wins.

Chris's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          Battle Creek, MI
                          United States
                          Member #2131
                          August 21, 2003
                          552 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2014, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Cheers

I looked as well and did not see what system he is talking about.  This person is playing yawl, and ignore - theirs nothing here to see. Maybe they just want attention.

United States
                            Member #110594
                            May 8, 2011
                            885 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2014, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

OMG....how many people have posted the exact same thing..."since there's so many negative people here I'm not going to give it to anybody". What a joke! ROFL

There never was a system to begin with. You just wanted attention. Now take your ball and go home and cry.Crying  Yes ..Chao and good riddens! And don't slip and fall on your losing lottery tickets on the way out! LMAO

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
                              williamson county
                              United States
                              Member #119081
                              November 14, 2011
                              2768 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2014, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

It's buddy the elf..........the best way to spread lottery cheer is to claim "I Won" for all to hear,  CONGRATULATIONS You did it the worlds best lottery

system.

Does somebody need a hug?