Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just "2 little questions" System*

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bluerain.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2014, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Single numbers hit 72% of the time in pick-3 and so..... 

Question 1. 

Is the next number going to be Mostly ODD .....or ....Mostly EVEN ?

Question 2.

Will the next number be Mostly HIGH ...or.......... Mostly LOW

=====================================================================================================

There ya go...... that's it. 

Those are your2 questions you will use each time.     This will give you the  20 box single numbers to look at each day.

If you answered both questions correctly.......  you will have the winning single numbers right in front of you most of the time

Answer 2 times correctly .....and you will always get the right single numbers over 68% of the time !

*   Because singles only hit 72% of the time anyway..........68% is pretty good yes?  You bet !

We just have to tuff our way through that 4%

You want better than those odds...?  You would have to suffer through a 3rd Question. LOL 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5896 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2014, 5:29 am - IP Logged

Question 1. 

Question 2.

=====================================================================================================

Those are your2 questions you will use each time.     This will give you the  20 box single numbers to look at each day.

If you answered both questions correctly.......  you will have the winning single numbers right in front of you most of the time

Answer 2 times correctly .....and you will always get the right single numbers over 68% of the time !

*   Because singles only hit 72% of the time anyway..........68% is pretty good yes?  You bet !

You want better than those odds...?  You would have to suffer through a 3rd Question. LOL 

Chaz,

What happens, when you throw in Mostly In/Out??

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5896 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2014, 7:43 am - IP Logged

No response required, figured it out.

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        wisconsin
        United States
        Member #49379
        January 28, 2007
        2356 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2014, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

If you have 2 odd 1 even list the combo's please

If you have 2 even 1 odd list the combo's please

You say 2o numbers

20 numbers per 2 odd 1 even and 20 numbers for 2 even 1 odd or

20 numbers if all even or all odd

Thank-you

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2014, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

If you have 2 odd 1 even list the combo's please

If you have 2 even 1 odd list the combo's please

You say 2o numbers

20 numbers per 2 odd 1 even and 20 numbers for 2 even 1 odd or

20 numbers if all even or all odd

Thank-you

These were just the "mostly" numbers picktowin..... just the Mostly numbers were used  in the groups.

We could include the little "ALL" group if you want....thats easy but it will increase the overall numbers used. 

Here are the MOSTLY groups up there broken down for you.

056, 489, 058, 067, 256, 069, 078, 168, 258, 267, 456, 089, 269, 278, 368, 458, 467, 289, 469, 478            ME MHigh

029, 038, 047, 128, 146, 236, 245, 049, 148, 238, 247, 346, 249, 348, 016, 025, 018, 027, 036, 045, 126     ME mlow

389, 479, 057, 156, 059, 158, 167, 257, 356, 079, 169, 178, 259, 358, 367, 457, 189, 279, 369, 378, 459      MO mH

019, 037, 127, 136, 145, 235, 039, 129, 138, 147, 237, 345, 149, 239, 347, 015, 349, 017, 035, 125              MO ML 

** Here are the ALL groups if you want to add more play numbers and mix them in. 

028, 046, 048, 246, 068, 248, 024, 268, 026, 468

569, 578, 579, 678, 589, 679, 689, 789, 567, 568

We already have the 68% of the max possible of 72% using just the numbers up there......but add them if you will. Just 4%.....

Win d    

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            wisconsin
            United States
            Member #49379
            January 28, 2007
            2356 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2014, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your info.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
              Texas
              United States
              Member #150797
              December 31, 2013
              815 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2014, 7:17 am - IP Logged

And what would this third question be that you are whispering about?

Hat

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2014, 10:22 am - IP Logged

And what would this third question be that you are whispering about?

Hat

Hi there Tialuvslotto good to see you! Well, the more filter questions the harder to hit the right cobo right?  Getting 3 coin flips right in a row....instead of just 2 ?  Really big change in the probability for sure. 

The question I actually left out was...... "Will the next number be a"Mostly IN" or MOSTLY OUT number?       012(34567)89 

I left out the 3rd question cause it really changes the ODDS sooooo much. Just one more little bitty question really muddies up the chances.

Plus....... the numbers become a little more un-balanced as well.......

The Good news ?  It really cuts down on the amount of numbers we have to play. So, it is tempting......but I don't think you would like the longer wait between wins.

That 3rd question changes things so much.......it's almost like the difference between playing a 4 digit game .......and the 5 digit game!  Takes the fun out really.

Think of it this way....... The LOCKS on our old school lockers used  3 different number Codes right?.....there's a big reason why they didn't use just 2 numbers

Of course .....just including those "ALL" numbers" into the mix of  "Mostly" numbers up there is good too........ but cost more to run those along side each day.

Using 3 questions is pushing it ....I think.   

Using just 2 Questions.....you can win enough times per week or month to keep you alive or even a little better perhaps++.  If not .....it didn't cost too much right?     

Win d    

United States
                  Member #155994
                  June 5, 2014
                  497 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2014, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Question 1. 

Question 2.

Greatwork!! I can tell u that you're on the right track. They're great questions. But, you don't say how to determine this. In fact, you don't ,and can't, know if the next number is going to be mostly even/odd or mostly high/low. Just wondering ,too, why u haven't included these #'s 569, 578, 589, 679, 789, 567 (i.e. from "ALL" numbers) in the mostly odd/mostly high list.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                    Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2014, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Greatwork!! I can tell u that you're on the right track. They're great questions. But, you don't say how to determine this. In fact, you don't ,and can't, know if the next number is going to be mostly even/odd or mostly high/low. Just wondering ,too, why u haven't included these #'s 569, 578, 589, 679, 789, 567 (i.e. from "ALL" numbers) in the mostly odd/mostly high list.

569 would be considered mostly odd (5, 9) but would be considered all high (5,6,9).  It would take more combos to handle both mostly and all

I guess it would be up to each individual whether term mostly should also include the case you have highlighted.

I think it would be all about timing using this strategy.  The dreaded double can always foil a good strategy like this and would have to be considered with respect to timing.

Jimmy

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #150797
                      December 31, 2013
                      815 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2014, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey WIN D!

I see you have a new avatar.  I guess this makes you The Most Interesting Man in the World

I know we are pretty darn interested in what you have to say about Pick 3.Big Smile

One more question about this strategy:

Sometimes the game is pretty even-handed, doling out the evens, odds, highs and lows at approximately the same rate.  I assume you would wait for one -- or even two -- of the groups to be out before you would trigger this strategy?

What kind of set-up would you wait for before playing this way?

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2014, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey WIN D!

I see you have a new avatar.  I guess this makes you The Most Interesting Man in the World

I know we are pretty darn interested in what you have to say about Pick 3.Big Smile

One more question about this strategy:

Sometimes the game is pretty even-handed, doling out the evens, odds, highs and lows at approximately the same rate.  I assume you would wait for one -- or even two -- of the groups to be out before you would trigger this strategy?

What kind of set-up would you wait for before playing this way?

Thanks Tialuvslotto glad you like it.  Happy Saturday...... 

As far as a strategy on the 2 questions deal ..... I supposed there are several .... but I bet the one you will like the best is the one you will see for yourself after tracking the results each day. I bet you will start to get a real feel for the movements back and forth and begin to get in Sync with it. 

You can track it a couple ways as well.... MO ME   MH ML   ...etc     until you see all 4 combinations......ME MH       ME ML  one of the 4 hits each day......well just single number days anyway. When you put the tracking hat on ......try to ignore over the doubles with this...at least in this mode or perspective. 

You could track them just like coin flips each day too...... H   T     HT TH    just like being right just 2 coin flips each day. 

Of course there would also be the simple ....                   1   2      3    4    as well. 

After awhile you will probably see more strategies doing this than me. 

Heck.....even if you sorta' stick to the same ones each day.....you have a 1 n 4 shot at a win on singles box day! 

After you build your confidence up and your wins....you might mix back in the "All this and that" numbers" along with the "Mostly guys" 

Remember ....within plus or minus  10% ........your 365 game will have Single box hits of  ....263 a year.  98/99 doubles .....and arouind 3 trips.

That's about 8 doubles per month....but around  22 singles. So, pretty good opportunities there.

Win d    

United States
                          Member #155994
                          June 5, 2014
                          497 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2014, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

Personally, This thread appeals very strongly to me. That's because the system I'm currently using is based upon this very concept.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2014, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

In or out, http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/247511 , low, medium, high?

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5896 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2014, 5:42 am - IP Logged

Chaz, what if we add another one? consecutive pairs

I. 1. Mostly to All HIGH (5,6,7,8,9) ..... or

2. Moslty to All LOW (0,1,2,3,4)

II. 1. Mostly to All EVEN (0,2,4,6,8)...or

2. Mostly to All ODD ( 1,3,5,7,9)

III. 1. Mostly to All IN digits (3,4,5,6,7) ...... or

2. Mostly to All OUT (0,1,2,8,9)

IV. 1. Consecutive Pair , 0-9, is consec. 1-2 consec pairs

2. more than 2 consecutive pairs, 0-9 is consec
                              3. NO Consecutive Pair