Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ALL state BOX runs are CLOSED

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 2 years ago by j20aol.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2014, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Its the second week of June and all box runs are closed...I gave them to the 2nd week of June to capture a few more hits...but I have also noticed RANDOM has already begun to change those combos out...you cant run the same group of 30 or so combos every single month...

There are 220 combos to deal with and they all have to have their TIME IN THE SUN, if you prefer...to show...so..NO YOU CANT RUN the same group over and over...that is not how RANDOM WORKS...you dont get to choose what you want to come out...RANDOM KNOWS WHAT IS MISSING from the past...our job is to find those missing parts and wait for them to show..good luck.. Terry

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
    Member #155412
    May 17, 2014
    1857 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2014, 4:40 am - IP Logged

Its the second week of June and all box runs are closed...I gave them to the 2nd week of June to capture a few more hits...but I have also noticed RANDOM has already begun to change those combos out...you cant run the same group of 30 or so combos every single month...

There are 220 combos to deal with and they all have to have their TIME IN THE SUN, if you prefer...to show...so..NO YOU CANT RUN the same group over and over...that is not how RANDOM WORKS...you dont get to choose what you want to come out...RANDOM KNOWS WHAT IS MISSING from the past...our job is to find those missing parts and wait for them to show..good luck.. Terry

Good morning Terry

Do you have any thing for PA laying around? PA is giving me fits and I wanted to compare what I have with what you have.

Thanks

If not, that's okay