Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ever found expired lottery tickets in your pants etc ...

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4104 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2014, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

..... and wondered whether you checked them or not?

Better yet after looking at past results through lottery post you found out that you missed out collecting on a few hundred Grand!

* Have  Great Week People.

** Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
    Cordova,Al.
    United States
    Member #104482
    January 15, 2011
    4867 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2014, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have find winning expired lottery ticket in my sewing room.   Thud

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #129225
      June 13, 2012
      546 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2014, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

..... and wondered whether you checked them or not?

Better yet after looking at past results through lottery post you found out that you missed out collecting on a few hundred Grand!

* Have  Great Week People.

** Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

I recently found an old ticket from 2009 in a book I did not check the numbers.  I didn't want to know!  LOL!

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
        Los Angeles, California
        United States
        Member #149492
        December 2, 2013
        919 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2014, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes!  I never check numbers on expired tickets. 

It hasn't happened since I got serious about the lottery and joined Lottery Post.  I check numbers usually within the hour these days.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4104 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2014, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I recently found an old ticket from 2009 in a book I did not check the numbers.  I didn't want to know!  LOL!

Have found a few of those in books as well Saylorgirl, wouldn't want to know the results either. 

Those tickets are almost always in pristine condition- and then you look at the date!

Unhappy

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20108 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2014, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I would say, if you found expired tickets in your pants you might just be post mortem.

And at that point they would become moot...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4104 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

..Well MD- If you post mortem,  YOU  ain't finding nothing,  unless you part of the "Walking Dead"

Big Smile

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10345 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2014, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm with Saylorgirl, if I know they're expired why check them?

All the scanner at a store would say is Expired Ticket or No Longer Valid anyway.

I think it odd though when you find an expired ticket of the ole matrix when a game matrix has changed.

I've found a few Illinois Little Lotto tickets but the game is now Lucky Day Lotto.

_______

MADDOG, noise-gate,

You guys are making me think about that joke -

Q. What do you want them to say when they look down at your coffin?

A. Look! He's moving!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #156178
                  June 10, 2014
                  34 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2014, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes!  I never check numbers on expired tickets. 

It hasn't happened since I got serious about the lottery and joined Lottery Post.  I check numbers usually within the hour these days.

i do the same thing

BigDMike's avatar - Money 20City_zpsfnsebmis.jpg

Antarctica
                    Member #134465
                    October 28, 2012
                    1009 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2014, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

How in the world can someone "forget" about ANY lottery ticket?!  If I spend money on the "big chance", better believe I'm waiting for the results.  With that said, if anyone needs help...fear not.  Give them to me and I'll keep up with them for you.  PM me for the address to mail them to and I'll track the results for you.

Don't sign them under any circumstance though.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                      adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3300 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2014, 9:33 am - IP Logged

i gave someone a book for xmas, and a lotto ticket inside, he thought it was a book mark, and we only discovered the ticket   near  the next xmas,.  and no it didnt win but almost a year  till we discovered it.

<div_prefs id="div_prefs">

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

Canada
                        Member #153245
                        March 10, 2014
                        39 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2014, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Was cleaning the basement on the weekend and found a little box with about 20 tickets from 2004, tore em up and threw them out, i don't want know.

Bay Area - California
                          United States
                          Member #136477
                          December 12, 2012
                          4104 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2014, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Was cleaning the basement on the weekend and found a little box with about 20 tickets from 2004, tore em up and threw them out, i don't want know.

Wow a ten year find Amber, you did the " right" thing there girl- just toss those suckers, you don't wanna know! 

Kinda reminds me of a thing my Dad always did & still does, if there is a box in the garage or just about anywhere in his house that has not been opened or looked into in over  a year- he tosses it.My Mom has had some spirited arguments with him over the years for that exact same thing.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10345 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2014, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Rumor is that when the Mummy was being filmed Brandon Frasier found a piece of parchment with three hieroglyphic symbols on it.
                            It was sent to an Egyptologist who said it was a very old ticket from the 'Cleopatra Daily 3'.
                            Wink

He also said the three symbols came from the King Tut Dream Book.
                            Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.