Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

increase your pick 3 winnings

Topic closed. Posted 2 years ago. No replies.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #152758
February 24, 2014
327 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2014, 11:03 am - IP Logged

ALL U NEED  IS  PENCIL AND  PAPER,  TRACK   EACH  DIGIT IN  EACH  POSITION, FOLLOW   HOT  AND   COLD  NUMBERS FOR THE  PAST4 WEEKS HISTORY  OF THE  PICK 3     MIDDAY  IS  SEPARATE  FROM  EVE,   FOLLOW   YOUR  ROOT   SUMS AND   SUMS FOR  EACH   MIDDAY AND  EVE    ALSO   FOLLOW   DOUBLES   HOW   LONG  EACH  DOUBLE DID  NOT   SHOW,,  OK   SAY   THE    NUMBER  3  DID  NOT   SHOW  ALL  OF   LAST  WEEK U  CAN  BET   THAT  THE  3   WILL  DOUBLE  AND  33S  DID NOT  DOUBLE IN  A   LONG   TIME   BEFORE  THAT.      MOST  NUMBERS    HAVE   2   ODD 1   EVEN  OR  2  EVEN  1ODD,,   TRIPLES   I  DONT   PLAY,,,,     CONSECUTIVE   I  DONT   PLAY,  ONLY IF  I  SEE IT  ON  MY  PENCIL   WORK OUT,   ALL  EVEN    OR  ALL  ODD   SHOW  ABOUT   EVERY   5    6   DRAWS,   I  THINK  THE   EASIEST   WAY   TO  PLAY  IS  JUST   TRACK   DOUBLES,  AND   WAIT,  TRACK  MIDDAY    AND    EVE    SEPARATE,,,TRACK  HOW  LONG   A   ODD   DOUBLE  DID  NOT   SHOW  AND  A  EVEN   DOUBLE.  JUST  WATCH   YOUR   PENCIL   CHART     HOT   COLD   DIGITS   ECT.  GOOD  LUCK