Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Players Need Time And Money To Win The Lottery.

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 3 years ago by jjtheprince.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
12118 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2014, 9:05 am - IP Logged

TIME IS MONEY

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4146 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2014, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

TIME IS MONEY

One can have all the " Time" in the world Thrifty, but if one does not have the MONEY, it's a lost cause.

Its like going out on your first date with this babe and telling her " The Bus swings by every half Hour"..that relationship is going .....Nowhere!!

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      12118 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2014, 7:49 am - IP Logged

One can have all the " Time" in the world Thrifty, but if one does not have the MONEY, it's a lost cause.

Its like going out on your first date with this babe and telling her " The Bus swings by every half Hour"..that relationship is going .....Nowhere!!

MONEY = TIME

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2014, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

MONEY = TIME

Time equals money to win the lottery is related to your pet peeve where over time someone from a large group of people finally correctly predicted the winning PB numbers and bonus numbers, but didn't play, possibly because of the cost. With the current matrix, we probably won't see a $1 billion jackpot because of the amount of tickets purchased when when it starts to reach $500 million. The Ohio Classic Lotto was opposite because ticket sales held steady in the 300,000 range but over time (two and a half years), one ticket matched.

Based on all the "how will you spend your winnings" threads, lots of LP members must believe playing the lottery is an investment and over time they will win the jackpot regardless of the overwhelming odds against them. Speaking of trying to beat "overwhelming odds" with little money invested, the minimum PB investment to cover all the bonus numbers is $70.  It would be really cool had the 5 + 1 predictor actually played that combo, but I don't think it's fair to downplay the accomplishment or to overreact either.

Based on that I'm going to respectfully suggest, IF the pick 12 + 4 PB numbers challenge is a waste of time, IMO predicting anything less than the minimum of 35 lines is an even worse waste of time.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19904 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2014, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Time equals money to win the lottery is related to your pet peeve where over time someone from a large group of people finally correctly predicted the winning PB numbers and bonus numbers, but didn't play, possibly because of the cost. With the current matrix, we probably won't see a $1 billion jackpot because of the amount of tickets purchased when when it starts to reach $500 million. The Ohio Classic Lotto was opposite because ticket sales held steady in the 300,000 range but over time (two and a half years), one ticket matched.

Based on all the "how will you spend your winnings" threads, lots of LP members must believe playing the lottery is an investment and over time they will win the jackpot regardless of the overwhelming odds against them. Speaking of trying to beat "overwhelming odds" with little money invested, the minimum PB investment to cover all the bonus numbers is $70.  It would be really cool had the 5 + 1 predictor actually played that combo, but I don't think it's fair to downplay the accomplishment or to overreact either.

Based on that I'm going to respectfully suggest, IF the pick 12 + 4 PB numbers challenge is a waste of time, IMO predicting anything less than the minimum of 35 lines is an even worse waste of time.

"Based on that I'm going to respectfully suggest, IF the pick 12 + 4 PB numbers challenge is a waste of time, IMO predicting anything less than the minimum of 35 lines is an even worse waste of time."

If that was true then none premium members posting on the prediction board are wasting their time and yet some of their percentages of win are as good or better than premium members posting 50 lines per drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            12118 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2014, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

TIME=MONEY.

The lottery is a game that can only be won in the short run.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7344 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

"Based on that I'm going to respectfully suggest, IF the pick 12 + 4 PB numbers challenge is a waste of time, IMO predicting anything less than the minimum of 35 lines is an even worse waste of time."

If that was true then none premium members posting on the prediction board are wasting their time and yet some of their percentages of win are as good or better than premium members posting 50 lines per drawings.

"Wasting time" is very subjective and I was just pointing out if someone believes the 12 + 4 challenges are a waste of time than they should believe predicting less than 35 PB lines is a waste of time too. There hasn't been much discussion on how the players select their challenge numbers or how much time they spend so I really don't see any reason to criticise the games.

For the abbreviated wheel players, place 02,07,14,18,25,26,33,38,44,49,51,58 into a 4 if 4 of 12 number wheel and count all the 4 numbers matches in the 113 lines. I guess it would be a waste of time and money if a player wagered $226 and matched nothing, but there are enough 4 number matches to get at least one 4 + 1 match.

Members are using the prediction boards for a variety of reasons and unfair to say anyone is wasting their time unless their goal can't possibly be obtained with the prediction method they are using.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2014, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I think more than TIME and MONEY, that generally most lottery players need winning numbers.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                  Connecticut
                  United States
                  Member #61623
                  May 29, 2008
                  20581 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2014, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I think more than TIME and MONEY, that generally most lottery players need winning numbers.

Green laugh

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5146 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2014, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

MONEY = TIME

TFT:

Pa$$ D MONIE PLEA$E Party

DanceDisneyDance

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
                      Member #142499
                      May 13, 2013
                      1201 Posts
                      Posted: June 17, 2014, 12:00 am - IP Logged

ROFL Best post of the day.

I might wake up early and go running.  I might also wake up and win the lottery.

The odds are about the same.

NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #90535
                        April 29, 2010
                        12118 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2014, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

YOU WILL WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IN YOUR 100TH BIRTHDAY.

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2014, 9:23 am - IP Logged

YOU WILL WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IN YOUR 100TH BIRTHDAY.

More like never. Green laugh

NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90535
                            April 29, 2010
                            12118 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2014, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Playing the lottery everyday does not increase your chances of winning.

NEW YORK
                              United States
                              Member #90535
                              April 29, 2010
                              12118 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2014, 9:31 am - IP Logged

I did not want to be too negative. Hey, you never know. He might reach 100th and win a lottery jackpot.LOL