Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dr san is Brillant..

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
60714 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2014, 11:25 am - IP Logged

dr san  is Brillant.. if you can decipher his posts and responses for proof.

I read a foreigner who speaks english well and was creative  benefited from dr san .

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2014, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

dr san  is Brillant.. if you can decipher his posts and responses for proof.

I read a foreigner who speaks english well and was creative  benefited from dr san .

If he's so brilliant then he owes me a heck of alot of money then.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2014, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

No offense intended, but I can never understand his posts, because his English is so fragmented and backwards.  He writes Spanish style English.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2122 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2014, 8:21 am - IP Logged

No offense intended, but I can never understand his posts, because his English is so fragmented and backwards.  He writes Spanish style English.

Hello.BLACKAPLE, my goal and make someone win the forum. forum is for this reason,
        Have some free time, and socializing. The winsu, phi, jimmy rl, always help me to the extent possible, not even won a good prize when I win a big prize
          Winsum, phi, will have a reward of 20%, but only when I win ok.
        Blackaple with which post gained a friend? What was was the lottery? was one of the initial digits? The pensinvania?
          Blackaple, careful with the translation of google.
        Winsum, is a good good always helped me to excel!, If I've helped someone with some forum post, somehow glad, objective forum is to exchange ideas and help.

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2014, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Hello.BLACKAPLE, my goal and make someone win the forum. forum is for this reason,
          Have some free time, and socializing. The winsu, phi, jimmy rl, always help me to the extent possible, not even won a good prize when I win a big prize
            Winsum, phi, will have a reward of 20%, but only when I win ok.
          Blackaple with which post gained a friend? What was was the lottery? was one of the initial digits? The pensinvania?
            Blackaple, careful with the translation of google.
          Winsum, is a good good always helped me to excel!, If I've helped someone with some forum post, somehow glad, objective forum is to exchange ideas and help.

If you want a combination of 6 two-digit numbers, that is 12 digits. So let's assume that you want 4 times 0, 3 times 1, 2 times 9 and 3 times 5, that is 12 all together. Now you need to arrange them into pairs to make numbers. I think that it will be easier to compose numbers 0..59, instead of 1..60, so in the end, you take 0 (i.e. 00) for 60.

Start with a line:

Here, you only have 10 digits (0, 1 and 5) which qualify for the first digit in numbers below 60. So you first choose 6 digits to take positions of the first digit in each number.

For a start, you choose a random number from 1..10.  E.g. you get 5. You have digit 1 in the place number 5 (marked red), so you take it out. That will be the first digit of your first number. What is left is this:

Now choose a random number from 1..9. E.g., you get 3, where you find digit 0, so the first digit for the second number is 0. This is now left:

Etc. Let's say that you end up fith the following digits: 1,0,5,1,5,0

So, now you are left with a sequence:

For the second digit, all digits qualify. So you now choose a random number from 1..6. E.g., you get 4, which gives you digit 5. Etc.

Let's say that in the end, your second sequence is 5,0,1,9,0,9. This gives you your final combination:

This one is OK, but it could happen that the same number appears twice, so you might need to swap the last digits of two numbers in the end.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
            Wyncote,Pa
            United States
            Member #3206
            January 3, 2004
            60714 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2014, 11:09 am - IP Logged
            dr san You gave me to idea for
            It does not always work but it can

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2122 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello black, ok pick 4 in Missouri, we see it; This is to pick 4 of any U.S. state (50) ok
              Is the use of twins ok = 00.11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99
              We will do so in the position we pick4 6 positions for pairs of pick4 = 3 1st, 2nd 1st, 1 3rd rd, 4 th 2 nd, 3 rd 2 nd, 3 rd and 4-th
              4 1st 2nd 3rd rd = position
              1 5 8 1 = position was 1st, 4th = 11
              Forum members note that the twin pair moves below the 4 positions We have 10 pairs positions are 6 times 60 matrices Example In 11 twin 6 positions then we just need to put the note another pair and is positional.
              Anybody who can help me in excel 2010 to assemble these pairs of twins? thank you