Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Numbers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bluerain.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
London
United Kingdom
Member #148675
November 8, 2013
54 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2014, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Hi folks,

Did any of you saw lottery numbers repeating on MM or PB  since it was launched? I tried to check it on our lottery game Euromillions but it's quite a hassle to check all the 703 draws ...... Confused

London
    United Kingdom
    Member #148675
    November 8, 2013
    54 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2014, 9:19 am - IP Logged

My Dad told me I should try to play with a set a numbers that already came up once on the Euromillions...I personally don't think this is a good idea

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2014, 9:58 am - IP Logged

My Dad told me I should try to play with a set a numbers that already came up once on the Euromillions...I personally don't think this is a good idea

When I used to have Gail Howard's old software,Advantage Plus,it used to tell you if same combinations showed up. It was surprising that some did repeat for my California games. Not sure if it includes MM and PB but I'm sure there's a way to find out somewhere.

I wouldn't play repeated combos. The odds of that happening in MM and PB? Wow. I can see 5 of the numbers repeating but the chances of the Mega Ball being the same? Mmmmm,no. 

And you say 703 draws? That's about the size of a hangnail in MM and PB combinations. No where near time for repeats,I would think.

London
        United Kingdom
        Member #148675
        November 8, 2013
        54 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2014, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks !! I don't think it's a good idea especially since the game changed 3 years a go now you have to match 2  lucky stars from 1 to 11 and the normal 5 from 1 to 50  instead of  2 lucky stars from 1 to 9 and 5 numbers from 1 to 50 ...Anyway, I have my 3 set of numbers that I always play and never came up :-) Hope it will change soon lol

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: June 18, 2014, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi folks,

Did any of you saw lottery numbers repeating on MM or PB  since it was launched? I tried to check it on our lottery game Euromillions but it's quite a hassle to check all the 703 draws ...... Confused

Most commercial lottery programs will have a complete list of past drawings for all major games and such checks can be made quite easily.  You can probably find one that allows you to down load and try it before buying to see if it's what you're looking for.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #152758
            February 24, 2014
            327 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2014, 9:41 am - IP Logged

yea   i  sawed  it   too!