Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone know anything about this deal ? 4.9 Billion ?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Amaya buying "Poker Stars" for ............ 4.9 Billion ? Are they on the way back here? 

New Jersey and Calif looking to go all in on this is the latest inside rumor says the grapevine. 

Think I've been playing the wrong game. I mean Stock wise .......  LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7343 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2014, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Amaya buying "Poker Stars" for ............ 4.9 Billion ? Are they on the way back here? 

New Jersey and Calif looking to go all in on this is the latest inside rumor says the grapevine. 

Think I've been playing the wrong game. I mean Stock wise .......  LOL

The Amaya Gaming Group applied for a New Jersey gaming license after making that offer to PokerStars.

http://www.igamingbusiness.com/news/bovada-halts-online-poker-service-delaware-and-nevada