Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WHO is KELLDON or ANDRE? Scam alert!

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 2 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116344
September 8, 2011
3928 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2014, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

IF you've bought any file or intend on buying any lottery system from " kelldon or Andre', request a refund.I had this mail from LP members of system been sold to them, apparently Kelldon did not delete  the original file with my name when he sold it.

These are excerpts of received mails

1.'Btw, are you affiliated with Kelldon, Andre.  Reason I ask is that they use an Excel file that is similar to your name'.

2.'I have no bad intention of asking if you are Kelldon Moore, I am just curious because the file he game me for Pick 3 and Pick 4 carries your name Adobea'.

*My response> I am not Kelldon Moore,  but if he acknowledge my name without a fee, then is ok.

3.'They replaced your Excel file on Pick 3 & Pick 4 as  OLG 34 and they are using openoffice but I happened to catch it by mistake because (Kellden) sent me the old file and from there the worksheet bears adobea carrying your Pick 3 & Pick 4 spreadsheet.

First the name he was using is Andre Parson, later on it was changed to Kellden Moore, but Andre Parson is the one they used for payment purposes (Paypal).

4'Oh my...he charged me for $ 100

ALL my threads and information therein is FREE, so if some one is peddling it, just be smart and don't fall for it, this brings about the reason why some members are very reticent in sharing, I get it now!

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2014, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

IF you've bought any file or intend on buying any lottery system from " kelldon or Andre', request a refund.I had this mail from LP members of system been sold to them, apparently Kelldon did not delete  the original file with my name when he sold it.

1.'Btw, are you affiliated with Kelldon, Andre.  Reason I ask is that they use an Excel file that is similar to your name'.

2.'I have no bad intention of asking if you are Kelldon Moore, I am just curious because the file he game me for Pick 3 and Pick 4 carries your name Adobea'.

*My response> I am not Kelldon Moore,  but if he acknowledge my name without a fee, then is ok.

3.'They replaced your Excel file on Pick 3 & Pick 4 as  OLG 34 and they are using openoffice but I happened to catch it by mistake because (Kellden) sent me the old file and from there the worksheet bears adobea carrying your Pick 3 & Pick 4 spreadsheet.

First the name he was using is Andre Parson, later on it was changed to Kellden Moore, but Andre Parson is the one they used for payment purposes (Paypal).

ALL my threads and information therein is FREE, so if some one is peddling it, just be smart and don't fall for it, this brings about the reason why some members are very reticent in sharing, I get it now!

Thanks for the "alert" adobea78. It's been a hot topic of conversation in the past, and I would be shocked if the ethically challenged activities above ever came to a stop. Yes, to your point, it certainly can challenge one to attenuate how much information is shared. Most unfortunate...

May your numbers be true this day,

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2014, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying those two stole your Excel file? If yes, can you prove this?

United States
        Member #116344
        September 8, 2011
        3928 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Read the excerpts from mails received from LP members who did purchase this file.

3.'They replaced your Excel file on Pick 3 & Pick 4 as  OLG 34 and they are using openoffice but I happened to catch it by mistake because (Kellden) sent me the old file and from there the worksheet bears adobea carrying your Pick 3 & Pick 4 spreadsheet.

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2014, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Read the excerpts from mails received from LP members who did purchase this file.

3.'They replaced your Excel file on Pick 3 & Pick 4 as  OLG 34 and they are using openoffice but I happened to catch it by mistake because (Kellden) sent me the old file and from there the worksheet bears adobea carrying your Pick 3 & Pick 4 spreadsheet.

With all due respect, excerpts isn't proof. Anyone can get the seller's personal names from emails they genuinely received and throw a wrench into the equation on LP because they have nothing better to do with their lives. 

Just like another LP member a few months ago, I won't mention who, but also quoted emails he received as proof. I in turn duplicated similar types of emails in opposition with ease and posted them as proof, but my fake emails weren't proof enough for that poster. lol

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3928 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2014, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

With all due respect, excerpts isn't proof. Anyone can get the seller's personal names from emails they genuinely received and throw a wrench into the equation on LP because they have nothing better to do with their lives. 

Just like another LP member a few months ago, I won't mention who, but also quoted emails he received as proof. I in turn duplicated similar types of emails in opposition with ease and posted them as proof, but my fake emails weren't proof enough for that poster. lol

Absurdity to a new level!  are you Kelldon , Andre or whatever? What do I gain from your convoluted twisted insinuation! . IF you're ok by popping $100 for free stuff, is your choice, tell that to the LP member who downloaded the purchased file bearing my name - I don't live within the realm of suspicion and conspiracies!

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Ok, basically, this is what's up. Someone did indeed "steal" Adobea78's file, but I'm hearing from the grapevine, that certain people have Adobea78's original file and the file sold by the sellers in question. Apparently the numbers produced by Adobea78's Excel program don't match what the sellers are showing. This is proof to me that a file owned by Adobea78 was reconfigured in such a way which made it a good system, and also had a guarantee within a time frame. Not saying Adobea78's version isn't as good, but I still haven't got an answer to whether any similarities exist or not. 

Adobea78 was kind enough to share his/her files, and feels that someone stole the idea, but just like no one can claim a mirror system augmented to fit their own study for prediction, or one-up, one-down, two-up, three down, hot-cold, or any other concept, neither can Adobea78. I understand his/her frustration, but after asking many times whether his/her version performed as well with a time frame, I got no answer.

United States
                Member #128790
                June 2, 2012
                5431 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Absurdity to a new level!  are you Kelldon , Andre or whatever? What do I gain from your convoluted twisted insinuation! . IF you're ok by popping $100 for free stuff, is your choice, tell that to the LP member who downloaded the purchased file bearing my name - I don't live within the realm of suspicion and conspiracies!

I never said you gained anything from this. What i said is that someone might be pulling your leg just because. It's not that all far fetched. 

I don't even know what your file entails. That's why I was asking you what the similarities were. They have a guarantee, and you are silent when I probe for some correlation. Call it what you will, it's no conspiracy and I'm not kelldon. I'm just trying to find the truth.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:20 am - IP Logged

If you say the file is free for everyone to see, can you post a link to that file? I missed that memo.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:33 am - IP Logged

If you say the file is free for everyone to see, can you post a link to that file? I missed that memo.

If it's the same information posted at lottery websites and their archives, why would anyone pay for it.  Players willing to paid for it are looking to be scam.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

If it's the same information posted at lottery websites and their archives, why would anyone pay for it.  Players willing to paid for it are looking to be scam.

You're missing the point.

Adobea78 claims that a file was stolen which was free for all to see. All I'm asking is to see the file. I obviously wasn't following his/her system threads, so I didn't see that file. If indeed the file was free for all to see, what is the problem in asking to see it?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2014, 1:14 am - IP Logged

You're missing the point.

Adobea78 claims that a file was stolen which was free for all to see. All I'm asking is to see the file. I obviously wasn't following his/her system threads, so I didn't see that file. If indeed the file was free for all to see, what is the problem in asking to see it?

That's kinda like asking to see the chicken house after the fox has eaten all the chickens and left.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #128790
                          June 2, 2012
                          5431 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2014, 7:08 am - IP Logged

That's kinda like asking to see the chicken house after the fox has eaten all the chickens and left.

I don't think you get it, do you?

Oh well, I can't explain it any better than I already have.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23277 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2014, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Nobody should be surprised by this.  It happens all the time.  That's why anyone going out there and buying a lottery system is throwing their money away, for the most part. 

Most of those lottery systems are people who go to the Lottery Post forums and dig up various systems that have been discussed over the years, and then they sell that free system to people willing to spend money on it.  That "Adolf" dude did it shamelessly hundreds of times.

Instead, people looking for a system should simply go through the forum archives themselves and pick from the hundreds -- perhaps thousands -- of free systems and methods discussed over the years.

You want to throw away your money?  Go ahead, if that makes you happy.  Personally, I would much rather spend that money on more chances to win, rather than giving it to some dude who is selling someone else's hard work.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sunny California
                              United States
                              Member #40295
                              May 31, 2006
                              7712 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2014, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Nobody should be surprised by this.  It happens all the time.  That's why anyone going out there and buying a lottery system is throwing their money away, for the most part. 

Most of those lottery systems are people who go to the Lottery Post forums and dig up various systems that have been discussed over the years, and then they sell that free system to people willing to spend money on it.  That "Adolf" dude did it shamelessly hundreds of times.

Instead, people looking for a system should simply go through the forum archives themselves and pick from the hundreds -- perhaps thousands -- of free systems and methods discussed over the years.

You want to throw away your money?  Go ahead, if that makes you happy.  Personally, I would much rather spend that money on more chances to win, rather than giving it to some dude who is selling someone else's hard work.

I Agree!  That "Adolf" dude used to email me and ask a lot of questions. I wouldn't be surprised if some of my systems show up in his books,lol. But judging from the reviews he's gotten (Thumbs Down) ,doesn't sound like he'll be getting rich off of them anytime soon.