Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Do You Solve Being One Day Off From Winning?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bluerain.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
Michigan
United States
Member #100025
November 4, 2010
158 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I am really perplexed by this. I always seem to be one day off from winning.  Last night on our Fantasy 5 I played 16-18-20-31-33.  I got one number.  Tonight I did not play my set of numbers and tonight 3 of the 5 came in and I would have won at least $10... though small,  a win no less.

Anyone have any ideas how to get this turned around so I get the right numbers on the right day?

LM

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5113 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:19 am - IP Logged

I am really perplexed by this. I always seem to be one day off from winning.  Last night on our Fantasy 5 I played 16-18-20-31-33.  I got one number.  Tonight I did not play my set of numbers and tonight 3 of the 5 came in and I would have won at least $10... though small,  a win no less.

Anyone have any ideas how to get this turned around so I get the right numbers on the right day?

LM

LM:

Life is really>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>really>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(but not ) that FUNNY<<<!

Bat  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>really this happen's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>222222222Lotta People!!!

Thinking of...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:25 am - IP Logged

LM

If you play pick5 often you'll find that's fairly common in that game.  That's why most players figure they will eventually win the jackpot but don't.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #155994
        June 5, 2014
        497 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:57 am - IP Logged

LM

A simple suggestion may help. Just keep playing more days in a row.

avacat's avatar - cat anm.gif
          NC
          United States
          Member #156153
          June 9, 2014
          42 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2014, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

I'm telling you, LM, this happens to me all the time.  I play a no. for a few draws, then don't, and the no. falls!! Unbeweavable!  There's a name for our condition-- it's called "Crap for Luck" LOL.

Michigan
            United States
            Member #100025
            November 4, 2010
            158 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2014, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I know isn't that sad?!  I dont' want crappy luck... I want to know how to change that!

LM

Unhappy

Marana AZ
              United States
              Member #145341
              August 3, 2013
              176 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2014, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Is that set you play regularly or did you pick it specifically for that drawing based on intuition or a system?

The same kind of thing frequently happens to me, sometimes even a week or two in advance.  I rely on my intuition for picking numbers and win small prizes occasionally but usually just get frustrated when I play numbers in advance of the drawing they apply to. My most recent example is from Power Ball a few days ago.

My #s played 6/11:   6  10  21  28  59  WB: 7

Winning #s on 6/18:  6   9  29  52  59  WB: 7

I've tried playing a set of numbers that felt hot for 3 or 4 drawings in a row but that never seems to pan out. In my most recent experience, the numbers that felt hot on the 11th just didn't feel hot a week later, even though they were right. I don't know if there is an answer to your question, but that answer would be part of a path to consistently winning.

Michigan
                United States
                Member #100025
                November 4, 2010
                158 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2014, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi, EdG1955...

The numbers I played were numbers I had picked for the drawing the day before and of course they come in the day after.. so I am like a day off. 

I have tried playing a set of numbers for several drawings but that doesn't seem to pan out for me.  I do better (when I win) when I pick numbers specifically for the next days drawing based in part from what came in the day before and previous to that.. say if a number likes to skip one, two, three draws, etc.  I seem to do better that way.. or I least I like to think so! LOL 

And like you say I seem to do better when I just sit down, briefly look at the previous days draws and just intuitively pick my numbers.  I did that the other night and won 7 on our Keno for $25 on a dollar bet, I  was one off on one of the other numbers I played or I would have had $250!!! Sweet!

LM

United States
                  Member #152758
                  February 24, 2014
                  327 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2014, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

only  play   pick   3     frt   back split  pair

United States
                    Member #152758
                    February 24, 2014
                    327 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2014, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

play   3 odd  2   even  ,    3   even   2 odd,       1 odd  or   4     4 even    1   even  4  odd ,           chances   increase    dont   play    3  consecutives numbers

NEW YORK
                      United States
                      Member #90535
                      April 29, 2010
                      11974 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2014, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

LM

PLAY LOTTERY QUICK PICKS INSTEAD OF SELF PICKS.

Marana AZ
                        United States
                        Member #145341
                        August 3, 2013
                        176 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2014, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

" I did that the other night and won 7 on our Keno for $25 on a dollar bet, I  was one off on one of the other numbers I played or I would have had $250!!! Sweet!"

Sweet indeed!!

By the way, LottoMomma, which part of Michigan are you in? I was born in Detroit and lived there and in Warren until the mid-1980s.

Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #100025
                          November 4, 2010
                          158 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2014, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Lived in Detroit, then Sterling Heights, now Waterford.

Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #100025
                            November 4, 2010
                            158 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2014, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I am all over the map with lottery... I play everything.. mainly daily Keno and Fantasy 5.  Dabble with MM and PB.. though I believe you have to be struck by lightening to hi either one of them.   I play our pick 6 now and then but almost never win with that. All around do better with F5 and Keno.

Am just starting to try follow 3 digit about six months ago. Trying to learn both vtracs and sums and root sums. But seems you have to play too many numbers for the return, so unless you capitalize on the 4 digit, I am thinking that is the better way to go. 

My true love is Keno no doubt... wish I could master it for sure!

LM

See Ya!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                              A long and winding road
                              United States
                              Member #17084
                              June 10, 2005
                              4523 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2014, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Usually with charts and major intuition, I have found that playing the particular set for three draws works in my favor. So I am usually playing three sets per play,  until all is said, I break even or at a small loss. Once I hit for 100$  and that sustained the revenue balance sheet. Otherwise move along after the three days ...its a rolling effect. At some point the money will roll right back to ya! Good Luck and win lots!!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014