Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Plus / Minus 12 System

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBux.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2014, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon Lottery Family!

I unexpectedly found out yesterday that paurths (Ricky Thys) passed away in January. I am still very much in shock. Ricky was a very good friend despite never getting the chance to meet him. Still not sure how he died, only that I understand he had been sick. I wish I had taken the time to see him in New York when he was here. Regardless, he was a great guy, friend and will be and already is missed.

Anyway, I am looking through my notes and cannot find anything about the Plus / Minus 12 system that was written by Ricky and others. Can someone reset that for me here? And is anybody still using it and it's working? Looking for something to play regularly here in my home states over the counter and since I'm on the border, I can play two states!!

Would greatly appreciate it. AND...if someone has something good in the Pick-4 Realm, please let me know!

Great to be back on the LP boards again a little more like the past!

cps10

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1744 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2014, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I unexpectedly found out yesterday that paurths (Ricky Thys) passed away in January. I am still very much in shock. Ricky was a very good friend despite never getting the chance to meet him. Still not sure how he died, only that I understand he had been sick. I wish I had taken the time to see him in New York when he was here. Regardless, he was a great guy, friend and will be and already is missed.

Anyway, I am looking through my notes and cannot find anything about the Plus / Minus 12 system that was written by Ricky and others. Can someone reset that for me here? And is anybody still using it and it's working? Looking for something to play regularly here in my home states over the counter and since I'm on the border, I can play two states!!

Would greatly appreciate it. AND...if someone has something good in the Pick-4 Realm, please let me know!

cps10

If I am not mistaken, the +/- 12 Pick 3 system, was originally posted by Lotto Laughs.

meileichkn's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
      Elkton VA
      United States
      Member #131909
      August 21, 2012
      3060 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2014, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

hey I googled Paurths plus minus 12 system lottery post it came  posted by reddog like 6 years ago hope that what u wanted

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2014, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you to the two of you. I can't find the actual method at all. I saw that there is a widget that is no longer available, but I don't know how to use the system. Yes, it was lottolaughs that worked with Ricky to get that out. I enjoyed it, but just totally dropped the ball in keeping my records. Maybe they are at work somewhere. I also liked the Magic Matrix too.

Thanks again - and thanks in advance to those that post on this thread in the future.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1532 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2014, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

cps10

Hello cps10,

Here's the link to the +12/-12system. It was invented by Cashman87 and programmed by Paurths.

Cashman87's +12/-12 System 

And

Here's a link to a thread by Clairvoyance and her version of Cashman's system:

Clairvoyant's spin on +12/-12

Take care...

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
            Pittsburg, Ks
            United States
            Member #3382
            January 17, 2004
            83245 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2014, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

cps10

i still have paurth's program for the +/-12  I also have he link but it no longer works

God Bless America

US Flag

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
              Ontario
              Canada
              Member #109243
              April 9, 2011
              31439 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2014, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Thank you to the two of you. I can't find the actual method at all. I saw that there is a widget that is no longer available, but I don't know how to use the system. Yes, it was lottolaughs that worked with Ricky to get that out. I enjoyed it, but just totally dropped the ball in keeping my records. Maybe they are at work somewhere. I also liked the Magic Matrix too.

Thanks again - and thanks in advance to those that post on this thread in the future.

If You Mean This One Below,It's Here And Working Cheers

https://app.box.com/s/c4ew4c3m3hsubra6q4db/1/1434433196/12770998564/1

And Some More Of Ricky's Tools Here

https://app.box.com/s/c4ew4c3m3hsubra6q4db

You Can Thank winsumloosesum For The Uploads