Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smallest pick 5 game - 31 numbers or less

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by DaExpert.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Los Angeles
United States
Member #156178
June 10, 2014
34 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2014, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

i am looking for the smallest number in a pick 5 game any state

i know Massachusetts mass cash is 35 numbers

and the smallest i know is Northstar Cash in Minnesota that has 31 numbers / is there a smaller game ? like maybe 29 numbers ?

please let me know what the smallest pick 5 game you know off in any state

Thanks guys

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2014, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Treasure Hunt

Play up to five panels on your Treasure Hunt playslip. Each game costs $1. On each game panel, pick five numbers between 1 and 30. Or, select the quick pick option to have your numbers randomly selected by the computer.

Pennsylvania Lottery

That money's gone fo ever

Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #156178
      June 10, 2014
      34 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2014, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Treasure Hunt

Play up to five panels on your Treasure Hunt playslip. Each game costs $1. On each game panel, pick five numbers between 1 and 30. Or, select the quick pick option to have your numbers randomly selected by the computer.

Pennsylvania Lottery

thank you very much Smile

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
        Los Angeles, California
        United States
        Member #149492
        December 2, 2013
        919 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2014, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

I'm tweaking my method for picking 5 numbers with PA Treasure Hunt (5/30), MN Northstar Cash (5/31), and CO Cash 5 (5/32).  All slightly different matrices, but I figure I need to start with the easier games to see how my system is working out.  I'm predicting 4/5 here and there, but no 5/5 yet.

My prediction hits and ROI in pick 5 have actually gotten a lot better since I stopped throwing random numbers at them and only study and play a few pick 5 games around the country.  I'm trying to learn, refine, and test from these three games, in order to try and win my CA Fantasy 5.

Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #156178
          June 10, 2014
          34 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2014, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm tweaking my method for picking 5 numbers with PA Treasure Hunt (5/30), MN Northstar Cash (5/31), and CO Cash 5 (5/32).  All slightly different matrices, but I figure I need to start with the easier games to see how my system is working out.  I'm predicting 4/5 here and there, but no 5/5 yet.

My prediction hits and ROI in pick 5 have actually gotten a lot better since I stopped throwing random numbers at them and only study and play a few pick 5 games around the country.  I'm trying to learn, refine, and test from these three games, in order to try and win my CA Fantasy 5.

you read my mind as that's what i was looking for to be able to learn and test on a smaller game and move to a (5/39) game.

thank you for the respond.