Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Fl Sc Nc

Topic closed. 9778 replies. Last post 9 months ago by MrKingy.

Page 123 of 652
PrintE-mailLink
STORM's avatar - Rean
Ga Fl Sc Nc All States 819* 290 160** 1958 Ryde!
United States
Member #57922
January 23, 2008
9314 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2015, 11:58 am - IP Logged

OMG!!!  I saw that you posted new numbers and didn't play them in NC and NC has been hitting like crazy.  My funds are depleted for now but hopefully GA will give a bite for the picks I play in the store. Keep doing your thang!!!  You have been slamming them!!

Today is Your Day My Dear.. Lovies

I'm Expecting God to Do BIG Things.. 

bedelta05's avatar - batman38
    richmond, va
    United States
    Member #117863
    October 16, 2011
    2018 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2015, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Thanks storm for posting for SC!  I'm home for the weekend from VA and am gonna rock 536 395 736!  We got 563 in VA the other day! :*

STORM's avatar - Rean
      United States
      Member #57922
      January 23, 2008
      9314 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2015, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Storm, I have not been posting lately because my daughter has been sick and this has been a long road for her. She has been having seizures since she was 15 and now she is 19 and she is still having them. These past years have been rough watching her go through this and the doctors still don't know what is causing them. I pray each and everyday that they will stop because they have affected her emotionally and physically and it hurts to watch her cry and be stressed out because she is not able drive and do things that she wants to do. I am a true believer and I know things will turn around. God puts his tougher soldiers through things because he know they can handle it.

Thanks for all that you do and if you get a chance can you pm me a list for SC, I could use a win.

Oh No! Prayer is Going Up For Your Precious Daughter.. Let me know if there is Anythng I Can Do dear.. pm me, I'm here Lovies

STORM's avatar - Rean
        United States
        Member #57922
        January 23, 2008
        9314 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2015, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi STORM,

I'm new to lp.

What's good for nc today? Thanks in advance...

Hi dear an welcome.. Nc, lookout for a series..

798* 675 213 809* 435 687* 091* 324 546* 102*

Green Onion$'s avatar - Lottery-031.jpg

United States
          Member #153098
          March 6, 2014
          151 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2015, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi dear an welcome.. Nc, lookout for a series..

798* 675 213 809* 435 687* 091* 324 546* 102*

LoviesHi dear. Is there a favorite here for you?   Thank you for all that you do..

Lep

STORM's avatar - Rean
            United States
            Member #57922
            January 23, 2008
            9314 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2015, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Do you have any numbers for Ga and Fl today?

Can i have some please?

Look out for 036* 390*

STORM's avatar - Rean
              United States
              Member #57922
              January 23, 2008
              9314 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2015, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Michigan got 000 Hurray!Hurray!Hurray!

Congrats dear Wink

STORM's avatar - Rean
                United States
                Member #57922
                January 23, 2008
                9314 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2015, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

LoviesHi dear. Is there a favorite here for you?   Thank you for all that you do..

Hi sweetie pie.. U finally made it Big Smile My Big Numbers Are My Faves

STORM's avatar - Rean
                  United States
                  Member #57922
                  January 23, 2008
                  9314 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2015, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks storm for posting for SC!  I'm home for the weekend from VA and am gonna rock 536 395 736!  We got 563 in VA the other day! :*

Anytime dear, Enjoy your visit.. An GL this weekend Lovies

Atlanta, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #132754
                    September 11, 2012
                    83 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2015, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank u for the SC posting Storm!!!!!

STORM's avatar - Rean
                      United States
                      Member #57922
                      January 23, 2008
                      9314 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2015, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

5mins Ago, My doorbell rang.. I yelled, 'Who is it'.. My moms voice, she said.. 'It's mommy, let me in'.. I'm like hold on, I didn't c her car an was wondering how she got in my subdivision without me letting her in the gate. My daughter goes running to the door an my mom said, be right back.. The craziest thing, I called my mom an she had jus arrived at her meeting an as I picked up my cell, my phone is charging but it's Not plugged into Any electric socket.. Btw, cell phone is still charging.. When I ended call, the time was 2:37 an jumped to 3:06, wth.. It's Only 2:53 an 306 is My moms bday STR.. The lord is trying to tell me something, The spirit.. his Spirit, The Power Is Always Known around me.. Anytime I tell ppl what happens around me, etc, everyone B like, OMG! I can Not really Explain .. U have to c it yourself. Jus thought I'd share this Experience..

PPL that Dnt Really know me, pass judgement whether it's Good/Bad but The Only way u will truly Know me, Is to Spend time with Me. The end of last yr, this guy I know got married, 'Wishing him the Best'.. I thought that we were Good friends But I realized that I was Only of use to him when he needed something. When u lie to someone, eventually those lies catch up with u. He went so far as to blocking me from his FB, I look at it as God removing him from my life Bcus he wasn't adding to My life. No one is Perfect an I take my friendship Very Serious. I'm Not a Fair weather friend.. Im there thru thick n thin, No matter what.. So he could Never say, I wasn't an Amazing friend.. Over 10yrs an Not Even a phone call, smh..

Do I make mistakes?.. YES! Every day, but with God's Grace.. God Accepts My Confessions An Apologies an Has Granted Us ALL with a Gift called 'Repentance'.. This Journey Isn't Easy.. I'm Still Finding My Way. I Didn't Choose Christ.. He Chose Me. Let's Continue To Uplift One Another No Matter The Cause!!

Gainesville
                        United States
                        Member #159040
                        September 11, 2014
                        87 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2015, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Hey sweetie  pray and seek God he will answer  you. He will tell u what u need to know just trust him. Inbox  me your  phone  #.

pntwsng's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg

United States
                          Member #139470
                          February 23, 2013
                          162 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2015, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

5mins Ago, My doorbell rang.. I yelled, 'Who is it'.. My moms voice, she said.. 'It's mommy, let me in'.. I'm like hold on, I didn't c her car an was wondering how she got in my subdivision without me letting her in the gate. My daughter goes running to the door an my mom said, be right back.. The craziest thing, I called my mom an she had jus arrived at her meeting an as I picked up my cell, my phone is charging but it's Not plugged into Any electric socket.. Btw, cell phone is still charging.. When I ended call, the time was 2:37 an jumped to 3:06, wth.. It's Only 2:53 an 306 is My moms bday STR.. The lord is trying to tell me something, The spirit.. his Spirit, The Power Is Always Known around me.. Anytime I tell ppl what happens around me, etc, everyone B like, OMG! I can Not really Explain .. U have to c it yourself. Jus thought I'd share this Experience..

PPL that Dnt Really know me, pass judgement whether it's Good/Bad but The Only way u will truly Know me, Is to Spend time with Me. The end of last yr, this guy I know got married, 'Wishing him the Best'.. I thought that we were Good friends But I realized that I was Only of use to him when he needed something. When u lie to someone, eventually those lies catch up with u. He went so far as to blocking me from his FB, I look at it as God removing him from my life Bcus he wasn't adding to My life. No one is Perfect an I take my friendship Very Serious. I'm Not a Fair weather friend.. Im there thru thick n thin, No matter what.. So he could Never say, I wasn't an Amazing friend.. Over 10yrs an Not Even a phone call, smh..

Do I make mistakes?.. YES! Every day, but with God's Grace.. God Accepts My Confessions An Apologies an Has Granted Us ALL with a Gift called 'Repentance'.. This Journey Isn't Easy.. I'm Still Finding My Way. I Didn't Choose Christ.. He Chose Me. Let's Continue To Uplift One Another No Matter The Cause!!

AMEN sister!

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
                            Member #109074
                            April 5, 2011
                            3524 Posts
                            Posted: January 24, 2015, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

You are gifted by God ,the law of attraction many are called,but few are chosen Spiritually Enlightment it take one to know one keep doing your thing you understand the principles and the power of giving just that simple........

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Atlanta, Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #132754
                              September 11, 2012
                              83 Posts
                              Posted: January 24, 2015, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

And i also see it prob took u a few mins to type this,  but it posted at exactly 306...wow...i love to hear stories like that...now u gonna make me go back out and play 306...lol...have a good day and gl 

Page 123 of 652